Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. (1706 Views)

Hudu Yunusa Ari Has Fled To Niger / A Compilation Of Short Quotes From Peter Obi Since The Campaigns Started. / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Like Ojukwu Who Fled The Country After Causing Many Deaths" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by Vixlot: 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
Chai Na Wa!! Peter Obi has FLED the country in the middle of the campaigns season.Their campaigns have been put on HOLD. The DG of the campaign has been FIRED for Diversion of donated funds into private pockets, Now his running mate Datti Ahmed is sympathising with his Boss OBI.

https://twitter.com/Amgjugger/status/1598585182940024833

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by Vixlot: 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by jimetagambo: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
I noticed Obidients are not as active as they were on twitter in last months.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by yarimo(m): 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
OBI is unserious presidential candidate according to OBI campaign DG grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by OkutaNla: 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
No biggie. He only went on medical tourism, though his campaign handlers would deny it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by Ancestortinubu: 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2022
Another gibberish trash from uninformed and brainwashed batstard urchins

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by Kaiser20: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
Jobless OP, and jobless 1st to comment is equal to Lazy youth

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by esnbrutality: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
Uncircumcised Agbado ..have started their Online campaign. Anyway enjoy.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by julaion: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
Vixlot:
Chai Na Wa!! Peter Obi has FLED the country in the middle of the campaigns season.Their campaigns have been put on HOLD. The DG of the campaign has been FIRED for Diversion of donated funds into private pockets, Now his running mate Datti Ahmed is sympathising with his Boss OBI.

https://twitter.com/Amgjugger/status/1598585182940024833
You're suffering from ODS: Obi Derangement Syndrome.

Symptoms include always
* talking about Peter Obi morning, afternoon and night
* Obsessing about Peter Obi even when engaging in coitus with a partner
* Seeing Peter Obi everywhere you go, even in the toilet
*Looking for any opportunity to talk and criticize Peter Obi, even in the church or in the bedroom
*Seeing everything Peter Obi does as bad, while at the same time seeing everything an unrepentant mafia boss with dementia, does as fantastic
*Speaking and understanding tongues that are not known to the holy spirit eg: Babblu babla bubu.

If you're showing two or more of the aforementioned symptoms listed above, you should immediately seek help at Yabaleft; failure to do so can lead to extreme paranoia or mental breakdown after February 25.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by Majesty2(m): 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
OBIngo is a failure, the bastard has known that he goes nowhere, the worthless akpu munching idiot don know shey all his labour will be in vain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by esnbrutality: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
Wicked!!

julaion:
You're suffering from ODS: Obi Derangement Syndrome.

Symptoms include always
* talking about Peter Obi morning, afternoon and night
* Obsessing about Peter Obi even when engaging in coitus with a partner
* Seeing Peter Obi everywhere you go, even in the toilet
*Looking for any opportunity to talk and criticize Peter Obi, even in the church or in the bedroom
*Seeing everything Peter Obi does as bad, while at the same time seeing everything an unrepentant mafia boss with dementia, does as fantastic
*Speaking and understanding tongues that are not known to the holy spirit eg: Babblu babla bubu.

If you're showing two or more of the aforementioned symptoms listed above, you should immediately seek help at Yabaleft; failure to do so can lead to extreme paranoia or mental breakdown after February 25.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by esnbrutality: 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2022
Abeg who get Bucket, for this thiefnubuu miscreant with useless agbado reasoning.

Who get Bucket !!
grin grin grin grin grin

Majesty2:
OBIngo is a failure, the bastard has known that he goes nowhere, the worthless akpu munching idiot don know shey all his labour will be in vain

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by Nightwolf1: 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by Jnkay: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
Some youth could be so tribalistic, selfish and heartless. Demons in human form. Why should one campaign for APC with fuel at #400/L, A bag of rice at #45k and Congo of beans @#1500, accommodation is highly expensive. God forbid...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
Lol

Only fools take Obi serious

Even my aged grandparents with no PVC knows he won't come distant third

I'm only curious how some of his gullible online supporters will react at the outcome of the election

To be candid, some of the supporters still believe he can win

I sincerely understand how they'd feel. I hope it will not get to the level that they'd attempt to take their lives seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by FatherOfJesus: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

I'm only curious how some of his gullible online supporters will react at the outcome of the election

I sincerely understand how they'd feel. I hope it will not get to the level that they'd attempt to take their lives seriously
grin

Only fools will take a beggar seriously

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by aspher: 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

Ok. The millions of his supporters (old and young) including distinguished personalities across the six geopolitical zones are all fools but not you supporting demented fellows, who have left you in the shadows of underachievement because of political patronage?

You know he can't win, we believe he can, but you waste your energy trying to convince us he can't instead of selling your candidate. Who's the fool now?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by taretoofine(m): 6:39pm On Dec 02, 2022
bros rest now

leave structureless face your structure
obi this obi that
is obi some sort of morphine for you? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by Nijablast: 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2022
Obi is seriously ill and his health has failed drastically in recent times cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by uba1991: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
The guy is sick.
Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by HNICEARTH: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2022
You even have the schedule for his rallies shocked. Quite pathetic. Obi dey give people sleepless night

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by beerfraud: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
HNICEARTH:
You even have the schedule for his rallies shocked. Quite pathetic. Obi dey give people sleepless night
we are only joking at him
Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by TheChameleon: 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2022
cheesy

Peter Obi fled from PDP primaries... he was seen wearing his wife's gown and high heels

He's a natural born coward ....just Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu.

Seems it's main selection criteria for their heroes. The greater your cowardice the more they will worship you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by Conner44: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

So you’re even a beggar shocked and you’re supporting APC’s tinubu?

Chai
Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by techWriter1: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
I saw politicians dients are not as active as they were on twitter in last months
Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by GHOSTTALK: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
OkutaNla:
No biggie. He only went on medical tourism, though his campaign handlers would deny it.
could be true....we all do check up..but e get one wey go die if him no travel.. every body know the guy
Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by crixlight2(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2022
Ancestortinubu:
So where is he and why is the man running from his campaign
Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by GHOSTTALK: 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

truely people supporting Obi are fools, then the ones supporting tinubu they suppose kill them they are like goats...Atiku supporters cuma no gets sense kpatakpata.. well fools can get wise someday...so my brother which one you belong..
Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by FatherOfJesus: 6:29am On Dec 03, 2022
crixlight2:

So where is he and why is the man running from his campaign
Lol, did you see the massive love at experience?

Obi’/ campaign is strategic, conserve money and look for more organic votes
Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:42am On Dec 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Lol, did you see the massive love at experience?

Obi’/ campaign is strategic, conserve money and look for more organic votes
don't say we didn't tell you after election
Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:46am On Dec 03, 2022
Ancestortinubu:
is this the reason why he abandoned his campaign?
Re: Peter Obi Has FLED The Country In The Middle Of The Campaigns Season. by FatherOfJesus: 6:50am On Dec 03, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
don't say we didn't tell you after election
Tinubu ma lule, cry me a River

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Candidate In Edo State Tells Supporters To Vote Peter Obi For President / 2023 Polls Was Won And Lost In The North / Obi Of Onitsha Joined Vc's Golf Course Tournament in Awka Anambra State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.