Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State (48336 Views)

Peter Obi Campaigns For Rivers LP Gubernatorial Candidate, Beatrice Itubo (Pix) / Peter Obi Campaigns In Trade Fair Complex, Lagos / After Visiting Maraba Market, Peter Obi Campaigns In Kugbo Market, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by Izuubest: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
A whole "kingmaker" grin

DaddyFreeze2020:

While Obi is doing street campaigns and his ward/ party agents doing door to door campaigns even in places as far as Chibok in Maiduguri, Tinubu is busy waiting for Buhari to raise his hand up and wave at the crowd at different stadiums grin
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by Viscuz: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
hopexter:

Stop being emotional about it. Election is just 10 days time. You’re be astonished. grin

Call me ipob mouth dey pain you?

grin
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by Shedrachmessi(m): 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
Nigerians will Never Regret Voting Peter Obi in the Next Presidential Election. The Man is a None Tribalistic Person and he will Work Well.

I am from Northern Nigeria but my vote is For Obi/Datti
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by israelmao(m): 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
My President
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by yusluvad(m): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

While Obi is doing street campaigns and his ward/ party agents doing door to door campaigns even in places as far as Chibok in Maiduguri, Tinubu is busy waiting for Buhari to raise his hand up and wave at the crowd at different stadiums grin
I've never seen a man of his age and caliber so energetic as Peter Obi is. More strength to this man.πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by Danisaint112(m): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
Edo people have made we Obidients in Abuja look super lazy. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
But we got no fear Sha atleast 80% Abuja residence is Obidient. Na we wey dey Abuja go tell you who go win election.
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by hopexter(m): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
Viscuz:

Call me ipob mouth dey pain you?

grin

What did you smoke? Mkpuru Miri
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by Danisaint112(m): 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
yusluvad:
I've never seen a man of his age and caliber so energetic as Peter Obi is. More strength to this man.πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

I dey tell you. The man moves like a ghost. If not that we always see his security I would have said he disappears πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
nony43:
Even Abacha saw the future and made our incoming President head of Tin can port to decongest it.
same abacha wey Ina celebrate im death na im ina de praise Toda wonderful... After Obi and labour party loses I hope u ll still eulogize abacha ooo... Mind u PDP ll win all states in South South
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by Manofnaija: 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
And looking for endorsement from looters

Jesus Christ came not for the righteous (because He already have them), but for the sinners (like you), to repent.
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by Manofnaija: 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
same abacha wey Ina celebrate im death na im ina de praise Toda wonderful... After Obi and labour party loses I hope u ll still eulogize abacha ooo... Mind u PDP ll win all states in South South

Clap for yourself. This your comment too sweet.
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by tenpipsperday: 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
This one just dey do carnival up and down grin
He go soon rest grin
He should enjoy it while it lasts.

I hope he will not be the next Biafran leader as soon as he loses the general election grin

Ojuelegba tout spotted while in sifia pain
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by Manofnaija: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ahmedie28:
stop this nonsense, stop blackmailing Nigerian to vote for obi, apart of religion bigotry what are obi agenda for Nigerians, Obi won't win a single State , so stop wasting your time
Tinubu we know.

Repent and join the moving train before you are left behind.
Even you know that you are struggling with your response or comment.
To support or defend APC is a huge task.
Go and review your 30K stipend with your pay master. I won't accept your job for 100M
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by AlexJustin(m): 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Nice one.

Fellow Obidient, as we await a new Nigeria, do well to learn a digital skill. Join my free masterclass to learn how people make tons of Dollars on Amazon monthly from the comfort of their home just with their smartphones.

To join contact me ASAP.

WHATSAPP ONLY 0901 223 0766

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
Hendrixky:
Nice...this election will reveal many things about many states in Nigeria....the state obi is gonna win shows that that state is filled with educated people, people who have moved beyond religion and tribalism
Before 2 pm on election day
Inec is going to announce Edo State results and Peter obi is winning

Come to Edo state and see the love for Peter obi..even the governor of Edo state don accepts second position for pdp way be own party

Tinubu can never be our president
It has been written and sealed
Buhari can't hand over to him
That is why this whole naira wahalar with bank came up
to make him lose the little supporters he got

The aim was achieved...politics is a smart game.. this government is associated with Tinubu and with this tinubu don lose more supporters

The masses are not fools they are Aware that tinubu is same as this Apc government so he trying to distance himself away from this government means he is telling Nigerians they they are fools
election will reveal many things about many states in Nigeria....the state obi is gonna win shows that that state is filled with educated people, people who have moved beyond religion and tribalism
Before 2 pm on election day
Inec is going to announce Edo State results and Peter obi is winning ...

I can't wait till 25!! Illiterates never disappoints

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by justjify(m): 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Misterc:

Bar Man!!!!!
Give this man 11 crates of Heineken

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by Nathandics: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
[quote author=Osidazz19 post=120938152]l
Lol...both of dumb no be small....the mistake you guys keep making is thinking that same vote buhari got is intact for tinubu even when he is contesting against two Northern strong Muslims...another one not thinking that the Christian vote he will lose massively then the final one is neglecting that people are suffering and the anger is on the party in power...lessons will be learnt I swear
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by Viscuz: 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
hopexter:

What did you smoke? Mkpuru Miri

No my lovely brother.

I am not your mother grin
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by yusluvad(m): 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
Danisaint112:

I dey tell you. The man moves like a ghost. If not that we always see his security I would have said he disappears πŸ˜‚
Lol!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Some of his moves are just like an eagle flying everywhere πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ
His strength is top-notch...

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by Diligence: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
Twale to The Royal People of Edo State!!

Their word, their Bonds!

Take Back Your Country
VoteObiDattiforABetterNigeria
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by charlizonto: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
... meanwhile Tinubu don book appointment with him doctor for UK grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by Isabi4lov: 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
People are tired of APC government even Tinubu himself knows that.

We're tired of this self centered government.
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
Misterc:

Bar Man!!!!!
Give this man 11 crates of Heineken
Mek em for use that one see front naw🀣🀣🀣
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by NECO1998: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Guy you get mouth o. But you just said the truth.
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by hopexter(m): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
Viscuz:

No my lovely brother.

I am not your mother grin

How can you assume to be my brother and my mother if you are not smoking something? grin
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
Lord give me Peter obi strength
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
I love you sir
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by Decent09(m): 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
Luckylife:
Great! Nigerians deserve the best ! Since independent till date Nigerians have seen and pass through arrows, thungs , tackless abondon, dehumanizing expirence in the hand of wicked political elites. Now we have seen sign of hope sycophants, bullion van looter, oppressors of the masses, shameless wicked 1 % of the oppressors are busy day and night raoring like a lion trying to still bondage us if we allow them.

After Scamming Anambra state, the Man want Scam the whole country, Wahala dey oo

Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by opeldavid: 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Oil dey for your head.

May your ocean never run dry.

Vote Peter Obi for president let naija be great.
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by luluosas(m): 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
Are you sure? Link would suffice
nony43:
Even Abacha saw the future and made our incoming President head of Tin can port to decongest it.
Re: Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State by Donake: 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
Labour Party presidential candidate has shown he is a dogged individual and the king of the jungle about to mature.

These pills don't receive him,so he decides to pay surprise visits to places he notice may have hitches for his party to close the ranks.

Give way!!! The General is on the field.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot / Friendly Chat Between Bola Tinubu And Atiku Abubakar (Video) / Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.