Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap (641 Views)

Northeast APC Youths Declare War Against Shettima / Court Adjourns Appeal To Nullify Buhari's 2019 Victory, Declare Atiku Winner / Declare Atiku Winner Now - PDP Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap by wwwihy: 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
Northern Youths under the auspices of Arewa Youth Council (AYC) and other Civil Society Organisations have declared the presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Atiku Abubakar as an enemy of the masses.

They said someone like him cannot be the choice of northerners in the February 25 election.

The youths told reporters at Arewa House on Wednesday categorically that Atiku lacks empathy and human feeling for kicking against the extension of the deadline for the old and new naira swap despite the untold hardship the policy has caused Nigerians.
https://thenationonlineng.net/arewa-youths-declare-atiku-enemy-of-masses-over-cash-swap/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap by wwwihy: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Peter Obi and Atiku are enemies of the masses

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap by ChatterHouse: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
You deserve pay rise with all these paid propaganda

12million Northern vote in da mud

The election is between Obi and Atiku

Tinubu the APC opposition

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap by donphilopus: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
I swear Tinubu will defeat Atiku if the votes from north central, east and west are combined.

It surprises me when Obidense and some southerners believe Atiku would clear the north. The same Atiku who lost northeast to Buhari in 2019? The same Atiku who lost his polling unit? The only thing that works for Atiku is money politics but fortunately for us, Tinubu's money is larger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap by Xscape1993(m): 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Bye bye to the founder of agberos in Nigeria and the drug landlord of Africa...

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap by MadeInTokyo: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
grin grin grin
Tinubu paid group
Re: Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap by Chukzbaby: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
Urchin post pictures of tinubu rally in rivers today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap by madridguy(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
grin grin
Re: Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
grin

Re: Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap by TheSameGuy(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2023
Unfortunately, Peter Obi and Atikulooter are enemies of the masses. They're insisting the currency swap policy that's giving everyone problem should continue
Re: Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap by Timfreds(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
Imagine Atiku supporting not extending the date for his selfish political ambition.
He has failed.
Re: Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap by Kyase(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
wwwihy:
Northern Youths under the auspices of Arewa Youth Council (AYC) and other Civil Society Organisations have declared the presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Atiku Abubakar as an enemy of the masses.

They said someone like him cannot be the choice of northerners in the February 25 election.

The youths told reporters at Arewa House on Wednesday categorically that Atiku lacks empathy and human feeling for kicking against the extension of the deadline for the old and new naira swap despite the untold hardship the policy has caused Nigerians.
https://thenationonlineng.net/arewa-youths-declare-atiku-enemy-of-masses-over-cash-swap/

Was telling penguin2 today and they thought I was joking
Re: Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap by yerimastyle(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
donphilopus:
I swear Tinubu will defeat Atiku if the votes from north central, east and west are combined.

It surprises me when Obidense and some southerners believe Atiku would clear the north. The same Atiku who lost northeast to Buhari in 2019? The same Atiku who lost his polling unit? The only thing that works for Atiku is money politics but fortunately for us, Tinubu's money is larger.
is tinubu buhari?
Re: Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap by Penguin2: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kyase:

Was telling penguin2 today and they thought I was joking

As reported by The Nation, and you take it serious?🤦
Re: Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap by Kyase(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
Penguin2:

As reported by The Nation, and you take it serious?🤦

I don't expect you to believe sha
Re: Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap by oladeebo: 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
Atiku and obi had lost already they were children in politics they act as such and Tinubu shown them the play.
Because politics is a game.
Re: Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap by mycar: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
The real enemies are Tinubu and Buhari, they know the games they are playing, naira swap was not supposed to cause naira scarcity, the program is good but the execution is suspicious, how can you collect someone's money and refused to give the person back.
APC know the games they are playing. They are playing the villain and hero at the same time. The earlier people know the better this stops.
Re: Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap by Parachoko: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
Another group called Northern Youths under the auspices of Arewa Youth Council (AYC) go com debunk this statement soon
Re: Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap by Truthisunique2: 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tinubu newspaper

One minute I will want to believe tinubu should have enough of new naira as his urchins claim

The next minute his desperation everywhere shows he is actually stranded

Why forcing the north against their will to support you in this policy, the talakawas up north know the policy is from their brother to tame you

Your sponsored protest in the west cum oshomole and ayiri doesn't thrill north
Re: Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap by Viscuz: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
Parachoko:
Another group called Northern Youths under the auspices of Arewa Youth Council (AYC) go com debunk this statement soon

Ah but I think say una get something like urchins united.

Why una come dey fight Arewa ?

Is it not still under the scanty ewedu pounding broom ? grin
Re: Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap by Cyberterror: 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
Atiku has always been a pariah in the north. Tinubu will sweep the north clean.

Tinubu will be announced President-elect on Feb. 27
Re: Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
donphilopus:

Buhari is not on ballot, no buhari no apc

(1) (Reply)

APC Northern Youth Leaders Defect To PDP / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi / Samuel Olumuyiwa Jibowu:the First African Judge Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.