Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi (639 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso / Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
Caption this Photo of the Incoming President of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi by BenedictAbajue(m): 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
I'll vote for Peter Obi and my vote will count.

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
Felixamos:
Caption this Photo of the Incoming President of Nigeria.
Just one more LIE my people ! grin grin grin

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi by Urheadmaster(m): 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
Urchin tongue
Himtulie247:
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Himtulie247:

Nigeria as a country has really tried getting this far with folks like you in it. Not withstanding, sensible Nigerians like myself are determined to see the Giant Of Africa peak to it's full glory, by voting the right leader in the person of Peter Obi.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
Felixamos:

Nigeria as a country has really tried getting this far with folks like you in it. Not withstanding, sensible Nigerians like myself are determined to see the Giant Of Africa peak to it's full glory, by voting the right leader in the person of Peter Obi.
Na you dey take Naija Politicians Serious !

grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
Himtulie247:
Na you dey take Naija Politicians Serious !

grin grin grin
I dey take Nigeria serious not "Nigeria Politicians" and as person wey take Nigeria serious, I've looked at all the major contestants and the only one that stands out amongst the presidential aspirants is Peter Obi. And it's on that basis I'll vote for him.

And before you even begin to assume, I'm not even Igbo.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
Felixamos:

I dey take Nigeria serious not "Nigeria Politicians" and as person wey take Nigeria serious, I've looked at all the major contestants and the only one that stands out amongst the presidential aspirants is Peter Obi. And it's on that basis I'll vote for him.

And before you even begin to assume, I'm not even Igbo.
Carry ON !!!

I don't have any Authenticity of your ethnicity grin

(1) (Reply)

Moment An Obidient Phone Ran Inside Court Singing Ellu P 74 / Those Threats Are Not For The Igbo Alone! / I Am Getting Rid Of My Nigerian Passport Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.