Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

How Is The Naira Situation In Your Area - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Is The Naira Situation In Your Area (520 Views)

How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is The Naira Situation In Your Area by Omawumi17(f): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
Since I was born, now I am an adult, I have never experienced this kind of hardship before
E come be like say na only me Waka come
Its seems like everybody is doing fine
I wish I can express my self using voice note
To all those making us experience this hardship, you ll not know peace

3 Likes

Re: How Is The Naira Situation In Your Area by yomi007k(m): 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2023
The naira situation is fine here in Lagos. I spent N3000 old notes today for transport and personal items.
Its only people that like to suffer that are bothering themselves.

Lagos will not obey FG, if FG will not obey supreme court.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Naira Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
yomi007k:
The naira situation is fine here in Lagos. I spent N3000 old notes today for transport and personal items.
Its only people that like to suffer that are bothering themselves.

Lagos will not obey FG, if FG will not obey supreme court.

Which area in Lagos? Come try am for my area, conductor go remove your teeth.

Today was worse. No body gree collect the old notes o. Even aboki for street reject am live.

Been transacting with the new notes for the past one week now. Even iya sikira the food seller , na new notes o or no food. Food wey no sweet self undecided. Many with the old notes are stranded as they could not buy or sell with it.

Make una dey play.
Re: How Is The Naira Situation In Your Area by yomi007k(m): 6:11am On Feb 16, 2023
Modestanewsreel:

Which area in Lagos? Come try am for my area, conductor go remove your teeth.

Today was worse. No body gree collect the old notes o. Even aboki for street reject am live.

Been transacting with the new notes for the past one week now. Even iya sikira the food seller , na new notes o or no food. Food wey no sweet self undecided. Many with the old notes are stranded as they could not buy or sell with it.

Make una dey play.

From Ketu Alapere to Ikorodu Odonguyan.

Sorry for your loss over there.
Re: How Is The Naira Situation In Your Area by CodeTemplar: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
Bad.
Re: How Is The Naira Situation In Your Area by Foodqueen(f): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
Transfer everywhere

(1) (Reply)

You Deserve Suffering Sir! / Thanks / Why The Force Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.