Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Thanks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thanks (524 Views)

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. / I Just Wanna Say THANKS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks by letstalksense: 4:43pm On May 09, 2023
I look forward for your wisdom.

Thanks.
Re: Thanks by Cassandraloius: 4:49pm On May 09, 2023
Go on and marry her, it won't hinder anything, she only needs to take permission from her LI.

1 Like

Re: Thanks by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 09, 2023
This one wants to start having sex unlimitedly, he can't wait any longer. Later now he'll join redpill thread and be saying yen yen yen something

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks by malcom1X: 4:53pm On May 09, 2023
Bro you would have impregnated her before she left for NYSC
She's definitely cheating on you right now.
She's free from your watchful eyes.

The reason why you are thinking this way is because she told you to wait after NYSC.

Meanwhile she can take permission from the Zi and come back and stay for a month or so with no issues.
Re: Thanks by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 09, 2023
malcom1X:
Stop this madness, everyone is not like your cheap girlfriend. Op don't mind him

5 Likes

Re: Thanks by malcom1X: 4:58pm On May 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Stop this madness, everyone is not like your cheap girlfriend. Op don't mind him

I've seen people marry even when they're about to write their final year exams. They didn't say the marriage will hinder their exams.

Why will a marriage hinder NYSC.
I'm sure the OP has not gone for service so he should have known this things.

Now ask yourself why would the OP wait, it's because someone is giving him the wrong impression and making him wait.

3 Likes

Re: Thanks by akube34: 5:27pm On May 09, 2023
letstalksense:
Hi everyone. I can't really wait to settle down with my woman. But she was recently posted for NYSC service, and waiting till she finished the program is like forever for me. Because I planned settling sown this year. She was deployed far in another state but often visits. And it remains like 9 months for for her to complete the service.

Can we get marry even as she still on NYSC service? Hope it won't affect her NYSC service?

Is this allowed and has anyone experienced this before?

Or I must wait till she's through with the program?

Thanks.
one brother in her PPA Dey with am now as we speak

1 Like

Re: Thanks by garriAndsugar: 5:27pm On May 09, 2023
Anything wey make you wait till after service, that place wey you dey enter go don wide finish by then
Re: Thanks by ahnie: 5:33pm On May 09, 2023
Thought your gender said... Nigerian girls are useless?
But your gender is in such a hurry to wife one.
malcom1X:

I've seen people marry even when they're about to write their final year exams. They didn't say the marriage will hinder their exams.

Why will a marriage hinder NYSC.
I'm sure the OP has not gone for service so he should have known this things.

Now ask yourself why would the OP wait, it's because someone is giving him the wrong impression and making him wait.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks by Flora2Sweet: 5:47pm On May 09, 2023
Yes you can..... you can even do the reception in her PpA...
Re: Thanks by spiritedtete: 5:47pm On May 09, 2023
You want to marry someone going for service... grin grin. Even the pregnant ones are not safe eheheheh
Re: Thanks by Mindlog: 6:11pm On May 09, 2023
Why the hurry?

You ought to wait for her to finish her service, get a job and earning income, so she wouldn't be asked when married, what she is "bringing to the table"?😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Thanks by xavuv: 6:23pm On May 09, 2023
akube34:
one brother in her PPA Dey with am now as we speak

Might be true sha
Re: Thanks by GboyegaD(m): 6:28pm On May 09, 2023
Yes you can go ahead and perhaps, that could be a legal reason for redeployment. Congratulations in advance!
Re: Thanks by sweetman2022: 6:49pm On May 09, 2023
ahnie:
So you want me to tell you that some are useless, as if you have not met them yourself. It is just like saying you don't know that there are irresponsible guys out there..mteew dey play
Re: Thanks by malcom1X: 6:52pm On May 09, 2023
ahnie:

I don't know about this gender thing you are saying. All I'm saying is that NYSC is not an excuse to postpone marriage.
Re: Thanks by frozen70(f): 8:09pm On May 09, 2023
letstalksense:
Hi everyone. I can't really wait to settle down with my woman. But she was recently posted for NYSC service, and waiting till she finished the program is like forever for me. Because I planned settling sown this year. She was deployed far in another state but often visits. And it remains like 9 months for for her to complete the service.

Can we get marry even as she still on NYSC service? Hope it won't affect her NYSC service?

Is this allowed and has anyone experienced this before?

Or I must wait till she's through with the program?

Thanks.

I think if you are really sure that you have made up your mind to marry her

You can make a marriage introduction to the family in accompany of your own family

That's what I can regard as commitment

Now that means you have booked her as your wife

You can then plan how to complete the remaining marriage processing

But if you feel that you are ok and need no time to waste

You can go ahead from start to finish and she will be all yours
Re: Thanks by letstalksense: 1:46pm On May 10, 2023
Thank you everyone for your inputs
Re: Thanks by NoToPile: 2:13pm On May 10, 2023
You can get married and she will redeploy shikena. Marriage is a ground for redeployment.
Re: Thanks by VTJN(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2023
malcom1X:

The reason why you are thinking this way is because she told you to wait after NYSC.

Meanwhile she can take permission from the Zi and come back and stay for a month or so with no issues.
LOl

You think everyone is Yoruba that got pregnant or impregnate their women out of wedlock before marriage? Lol

You think you can actually impregnate a woman for your mind? Lol.. woman wey no want you go flush the thing commot ASAP

Keep deceiving yourself, thinking you can hold a woman with pregnancy.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Losing Interest In My Small Friend Group / Lady Shares Dad’s Reaction As She Uses His Head To Stretch Her Wig / How To Make Your Husband Parent To Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.