Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

18-yr-old UNIPORT Student Dies After Being Hit And Run Over By Two Cars - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-yr-old UNIPORT Student Dies After Being Hit And Run Over By Two Cars (1422 Views)

18-yr-old Boy Strangles Mother To Death For Calling Him Bastard / Lady Escapes Being Hit By Stray Bullet In Her Room (Photos) / Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18-yr-old UNIPORT Student Dies After Being Hit And Run Over By Two Cars by Voice22: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
18-yr-old UNIPORT student dies after being hit and run over by two cars

A 100-level student of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT), Rivers State, Favour Ogechi Ohaeri, has di£d after been h#t and r@n over by two cars in Alakahia area of the state.

The 18-year-old philosophy student was on her way to school on Wednesday, February 8, when she was first h#t by a car while trying to cross the road.

It was gathered that another car r@n over her as soon as she h#t the ground. She was subsequently rushed to the hospital but sadly passed away on Monday, February 13.

According to a source, “She was my room mate. She was on her way to school when the accid€nt happened. She was about to cross the road, when a white car h#t her, and upon her landing on the floor, a black one r@n over her.

The two drivers were still arguing and fi¥hting when the first driver’s girlfriend noticed she was still breathing.

They quickly took her to the University of Port Harcourt teaching hospital (UPTH) but the car that r@n over her, ran away.

Even when they got to the hospital, the doctors just bandaged her and left her like that until I came with my friends to riot before treatment commenced. She di£d yesterday.” https://www.instagram.com/p/CopPB8tt9bL/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm7vfmIzhRg
Re: 18-yr-old UNIPORT Student Dies After Being Hit And Run Over By Two Cars by epondudu: 7:24am On Feb 16, 2023
R.I.P.
Re: 18-yr-old UNIPORT Student Dies After Being Hit And Run Over By Two Cars by satandeterrible: 9:19am On Feb 16, 2023
Rivers of blood

Tinubu will never become president.

1 Like

Re: 18-yr-old UNIPORT Student Dies After Being Hit And Run Over By Two Cars by BestMan001: 9:40am On Feb 16, 2023
RIP

Vote Peter Obi for a new Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 18-yr-old UNIPORT Student Dies After Being Hit And Run Over By Two Cars by aylive02(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
"Though I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil"
Re: 18-yr-old UNIPORT Student Dies After Being Hit And Run Over By Two Cars by allen113: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
Na lulu briggs abi na upth dem carry her go? I don't know why our health practitioners behave like this, same thing happened in 2015 that led to the death of a female student and a protest was carried out at upth now this one has happened again. angry
Re: 18-yr-old UNIPORT Student Dies After Being Hit And Run Over By Two Cars by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
See wetin postponing of GES exam dey cause.

(1) (Reply)

She Stabbed Her Husband To Death Few Days Back & Now Sent To Prison, Photos.. / Girl Beheaded, Hand And Private Parts Cut Off In Ife,osun State (graphic Photo) / Tree Burnt Itself Yesterday Night In Badagry Lagos (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.