Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Football Icon, Henry Nwosu - Touched By The Lagos Governor, Sanwo Olu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Football Icon, Henry Nwosu - Touched By The Lagos Governor, Sanwo Olu (189 Views)

If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! / How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu / Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football Icon, Henry Nwosu - Touched By The Lagos Governor, Sanwo Olu by IROHINOodua: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
Football icon, Henry Nwosu - Touched by the Lagos Governor, Sanwo Olu

By Segun Odegbami

This is an update, a responsibility I owe the world after my announcement of Henry Nwosu's plight some months ago, and the developments thereafter.

Permit me a little philosophy.
In my humble understanding, the Creator stopped interfering in the affairs of His Universe following the completion of his work at the beginning of time.
https://irohinodua.org/football-icon-henry-nwosu-touched-by-the-lagos-governor-sanwo-olu/

(1) (Reply)

Are All Personal Accident Injuries Settled Equally? / Sincerely I Pity This Four Set Of Nigerians / Excuses Won’t Help You Reach Your Goals And Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.