Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You (1666 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by Strafudeen: 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
Useless old fool

You went to akwa ibom only to insult their governor and call him a boy.

I hope you go back there idiot.

Everyone is waiting for your shrivelled Dried old ass.

Animal.

God punish you idiot

Ole...oloriburuku...

Useless bastard.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by ChatterHouse: 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
Kola is that you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by incandescentena: 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
Strafudeen:
Useless old fool
Animal.
God punish you idiot
Ole...oloriburuku...
Useless bastard.
Guy, what did you drink na?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by Strafudeen: 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
ChatterHouse:
Kola is that you!!!

Shut up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by Strafudeen: 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
incandescentena:
Guy, what did you drink na?

God punish Tinubu's hopeless generation

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by ChatterHouse: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Strafudeen:

I shuld Shut up

Vote Wisely
Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by Strafudeen: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
ChatterHouse:

Vote Wisely

Vote Peter Obi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by ChatterHouse: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
Strafudeen:

Vote Peter Obi
I'm all in

I'm an evangelist doing Allah's work in kano

Apc sai mu bata wuta

6 Likes

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by Unlimitk(m): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
ChatterHouse:
Kola is that you!!!
Who is kolaa

1 Like

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by ChatterHouse: 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
Unlimitk:

Who is kolaa
ologbondiya
Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by harqinhola(m): 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
WHY SO MUCH PAIN !

Always Ibom has less than 2Million voters.

The Northern and Western Tsunami will erode that .

‼️ASIWAJU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT.START DEALING WITH THAT .

3 Likes

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by Jones4190(m): 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
Strafudeen:
Useless old fool

Animal.
oga tinubu is bigger than your governor,

God punish you idiot

Ole...oloriburuku...

Useless bastard.

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by Ttooyy12345: 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
Akwa ibom, una even get up to 1.5million eligible voters?

2 Likes

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by yarimo(m): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
Strafudeen:
Useless old fool

Animal.

God punish you idiot

Ole...oloriburuku...

Useless bastard.

1 Like

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by TheSameGuy(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2023
Who let a mad man out of the cage angry

7 Likes

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by Dansy(f): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
This insult is too much, don't you have elders at home. Please let learn to differeniate between politics and respect. This is too much and you expect yoruba people to vote Peter Obi when you destroy our own. Your eyes will be opened by February 25.You will learn politics.

8 Likes

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by Strafudeen: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
ChatterHouse:
I'm all in

I'm an evangelist doing Allah's work in kano

Apc sai mu bata wuta

Sweeeeeet to hear
Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by Strafudeen: 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
Dansy:
This insult is too much, don't you have elders at home. Please let learn to differeniate between politics and respect. This is too much and you expect yoruba people to vote Peter Obi when you destroy our own. Your eyes will be opened by February 25.You will learn politics.

Vote who you like

God punish cursed bastard tinubu and his generation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by BATified2023: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
ChatterHouse:
Kola is that you!!!
thats emeka

He wakes his father with sliding tackle so no surprises
Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by BATified2023: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
Strafudeen:

Vote Peter Obi
so this is how to promote obi?
Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by BATified2023: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
Dansy:
just leave igbos alone

We are waiting for them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by Viscuz: 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
Strafudeen:
Useless old fool

Animal.

God punish you idiot

Ole...oloriburuku...

Useless bastard.

My brother I dey your back .

No shaky shaky cocaine sniffing vagabond can win the good people of akwa ibom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by JOemmy(m): 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
Dansy:

Nigeria is a country with so many ethnic nationalities a reasonable and responsible elder ought to know this and respect himself while speaking outside his region why should u expect young people to respect an elder who doesn't respect the leaders in their regions respect is reciprocal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by Proudlyomonna: 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
harqinhola:
WHY SO MUCH PAIN !

Always Ibom has less than 2Million voters.

The Northern and Western Tsunami will erode that .

‼️ASIWAJU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT.START DEALING WITH THAT .

Hahahaha dis one is trying so hard to run away from the reality on ground grin
The average Northerner does not like tinubu, plus his owo mida boys oppressing and intimidating their brothers hustling in Lagos has already created a big dislike for the sick shaky desperate old drug addict tinubu.
If this election was to be decided by the Hausas here in Mile12 and Agege or mazamaza Lagos, tinubu will not be on the ballots at all.
Obi will get the required votes from the Northern Christians block,sweep the SS,SE and win the MB.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.

6 Likes

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by Strafudeen: 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
JOemmy:

Nigeria is a country with so many ethnic nationalities a reasonable and responsible elder ought to know this and respect himself while speaking outside his region why should u expect young people to respect an elder who doesn't respect the leaders in their regions respect is reciprocal.
Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by Strafudeen: 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
Viscuz:

My brother I dey your back .

No shaky shaky cocaine sniffing vagabond can win the good people of akwa ibom

One love bro

2 Likes

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by AntiTerrorist: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
Dansy:
Can coward Thiefnubuu dare insult a sitting Fulani governor? No!

Thiefnubuu does not have sense. He is senseless. grin

4 Likes

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by Finesse247: 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
Owo massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu
Lekki tollgate massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu
Multiple Benue massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu
Southern Kaduna massacre - No protest from APC and tinubu

ASUU strike- no protest from Apc and tinubu
CBN deadline - massive protest from APC because their thieving governors are stuck with illicit cash

If you are educated and still you didn't notice this then your education is a waste

OR

APC made a monetary policy

- APC started complaining about it APC’s policy

- APC says APC has introduced this policy to stop APC from winning the election for APC

- APC went to court to stop APC’s policy

- APC politician is the CBN governor

- APC is the ruling party

- APC is the opposition party

- APC justices at Supreme Court tried to stop APC

- APC refused to obey APC’s court order.

- APC campaign slogan is Rescue mission.

- APC wants to rescue APC from APC.

- APC is currently on trial against APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by Strafudeen: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Can coward Thiefnubuu dare insult a sitting Fulani governor? No!

Thiefnubuu does not have sense. He is senseless. grin

Thanks for educating urchins

3 Likes

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by blabulu2000: 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2023
Strafudeen:
Useless old fool

Animal.

God punish you idiot

Ole...oloriburuku...

Useless bastard.

See this mad dog...ranting on social.media platform....why Re you crying...go.to.Bourlddlion Nd deliver your message to him...he can't hear you from.here...he is not a lazy person like you who is spending his entire life on Seun Oshewa platform....

You are even more regular on Nairaland than the owner

Oloshi Oloriburuku
Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by Viscuz: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2023
blabulu2000:

See this mad dog...ranting on social.media platform....why Re you crying...go.to.Bourlddlion Nd deliver your message to him...he can't hear you from.here...he is not a lazy person like you who is spending his entire life on Seun Oshewa platform....

You are even more regular on Nairaland than the owner

Oloshi Oloriburuku

But the young man you quoted is not your failed father na

Haba 🥺

1 Like

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by 2elliot: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
Strafudeen:
Useless old fool

Animal.

God punish you idiot

Ole...oloriburuku...

Useless bastard.

Calm down with the vitriols

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Floors APC & PDP In Akko Polling Unit In Gombe State / JUST IN: Tribunal Admits Chicago University; NYSC Certificate Against President / Twitter War : Igbo Obidients Take A Stand As Edo Obidients Protests On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.