Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You (1655 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by Jflex07(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
Dansy:
This insult is too much, don't you have elders at home. Please let learn to differeniate between politics and respect. This is too much and you expect yoruba people to vote Peter Obi when you destroy our own. Your eyes will be opened by February 25.You will learn politics.
Shatap and getat.. Did peter Obi send him to do this? Una go just dey use fake emotions and fake sanity campaign for una agbado drug lord.. BTW,you tinubu urchins have also insulted and abused peter obi and atiku together with forging documents and releasing fake news to spoil their name.. Thunder scatter all tinubu urchins.

1 Like

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by Lipscomb(m): 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
That is igbo people for you.
Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by blabulu2000: 6:01am On Feb 16, 2023
Viscuz:

But the young man you quoted is not your failed father na

Haba 🥺

Because your both parents died in agony doesn't mean every...every parent must pass through sorrow your parents passed through before they died...it is quite unfortunate that you are also going through agony, misery, torment, failure, and shame right that will eventually cut your life short...how I wish I can help your predicament...but accept my sympathy .....and adieu In advance...

1 Like

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by Viscuz: 6:07am On Feb 16, 2023
blabulu2000:

Because your both parents died in agony doesn't mean every...every parent must pass through sorrow your parents passed through before they died...it is quite unfortunate that you are also going through agony, misery, torment, failure, and shame right that will eventually cut your life short...how I wish I can help your predicament...but accept my sympathy .....and adieu In advance...

Na WA o do I look like your mother?

1 Like

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by XAUBulls: 6:42am On Feb 16, 2023
Dansy:
This insult is too much, don't you have elders at home. Please let learn to differeniate between politics and respect. This is too much and you expect yoruba people to vote Peter Obi when you destroy our own. Your eyes will be opened by February 25.You will learn politics.
Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 16, 2023
Strafudeen:
Useless old fool

You went to akwa ibom only to insult their governor and call him a boy.

I hope you go back there idiot.

Everyone is waiting for your shrivelled Dried old ass.

Animal.

God punish you idiot

Ole...oloriburuku...

Useless bastard.

Una never forget the insult ni? undecided
Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by ejike714: 9:20am On Feb 16, 2023
Vote WiselyVote Wisely...

1 Like

Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by blabulu2000: 9:54am On Feb 16, 2023
Viscuz:

Na WA o do I look like your mother?

You look.likenyour sorrowful mother

Oloshi
Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by Viscuz: 10:04am On Feb 16, 2023
blabulu2000:

You look.likenyour sorrowful mother

Oloshi

But

Do I look like her ? I mean your mama
Re: Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You by PoloG: 10:13am On Feb 16, 2023
How many votes akwaibom get?
Foolish houseboy mmong people self wan talk cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Storms Esanland In Edo Central Senatorial Zone / How Can You Not Love PETER OBI? - Photos / Peter Obi Called Out For Congratulating Only Igbo Award Winner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.