Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Graphene Manufacturing Group; New Ponzi Scheme That's Paying. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Graphene Manufacturing Group; New Ponzi Scheme That's Paying. (3565 Views)

Beware Of Nigeria Order Works - New Ponzi Scheme / Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed / MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphene Manufacturing Group; New Ponzi Scheme That's Paying. by merison200: 1:45am On May 03, 2023
The platform is called ‘Graphene Manufacturing group’

The name is affiliated with an actual company that deals in energy recycling and utilization, by extension, production of batteries, solar panels, etc.

They’ve a shares purchase option which I will share in the other group, but this particular ROI feature or concept from them might not be of them, after all.

Further research made me realize it might be created by Thais(people from Thailand) but the original Graphene Manufacturing group is an Australia based company owned by Craig Nicol(all these are just stocks knowledge which aren’t compulsory but necessary)

In a nutshell, what I’m trying to say is that it’s 101% ponzi.

The concept;

You purchase a battery cell with a certain return. And get it after 10-24hrs(depending on which)

#4,000 worth of battery cell will bring in #1,000 after 24hrs.
Re: Graphene Manufacturing Group; New Ponzi Scheme That's Paying. by merison200: 1:46am On May 03, 2023
Valid SSL certificate
DNSFilter labeled the site as safe
Checked for malware and phishing by Flashstart
52/100% score on scam advisor
Created on 26th March 2023 but I found out the business operation on started 10 days ago.
On 19th April 2023.
So yeah,they could last for a month or so.
Re: Graphene Manufacturing Group; New Ponzi Scheme That's Paying. by merison200: 1:46am On May 03, 2023
Remember- use what you can afford to lose. Reduce your greed index.

Do not use your school fees. If it goes south, trust that I will always advise you to drop out.
Re: Graphene Manufacturing Group; New Ponzi Scheme That's Paying. by merison200: 1:47am On May 03, 2023
I do not advise above 30k.

Except you want to be in debts to Lapo and Palmpay like me.
Re: Graphene Manufacturing Group; New Ponzi Scheme That's Paying. by merison200: 1:47am On May 03, 2023
The interface is the best of the other ponzi platforms I’ve seen so far.

In essence, it is very easy to navigate.
Re: Graphene Manufacturing Group; New Ponzi Scheme That's Paying. by merison200: 1:48am On May 03, 2023
Anything ponzi is 101% risk.

1 Like

Re: Graphene Manufacturing Group; New Ponzi Scheme That's Paying. by merison200: 4:07pm On May 06, 2023
Don't invest again.
It's not advisable to invest now. There are alot of red flags I'm seeing and the platform may crash soon.
I stopped referring since Thursday and those I referred have gotten their money back.
It's a nice run, onto the next.

(1) (Reply)

HOME LIKE NO OTHER, EAST AMBER ESTATE ABIJO GRA LAGOS. / When Is MTN Coming To The Stock Market? / Is MMM Still Paying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.