Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,944 members, 7,841,629 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

The Most Toughest Job In Nigeria Is Tinubu Paid Urchin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Toughest Job In Nigeria Is Tinubu Paid Urchin (195 Views)

Jackson Ude To Keyamo: Explain Why Tinubu Paid $4million In A Cocaine City / Toughest Job I Have Done Was Being APC Spokesman - Bolaji Abdullahi / Sanwo-Olu: Tinubu Paid For My Nomination And Expression Of Interest Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Toughest Job In Nigeria Is Tinubu Paid Urchin by ChatterHouse: 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
A friend of mine offered me money to be an urchin grin grin grin

I kindly decline
The work hard an few wey dey do am are losing there sanity

I Pity them

Me and my family are voting for Competence

I'm voting
Peter obi
It's easier to sell
No corruption
Young. Mentally ok
The list go on and on

1 Like

Re: The Most Toughest Job In Nigeria Is Tinubu Paid Urchin by harqinhola(m): 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
Selling Tinubu is the easiest thing to do . I don’t see myself defending an overrated tribal and social media president .
Re: The Most Toughest Job In Nigeria Is Tinubu Paid Urchin by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2023
you can't defend the bastard without looking like an animal.
ChatterHouse:

I kindly decline

I Pity them

I'm voting
Peter obi
It's easier to sell
No corruption
Young. Mentally ok
The list go on and on
Re: The Most Toughest Job In Nigeria Is Tinubu Paid Urchin by Jones4190(m): 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2023
ChatterHouse:

I kindly decline

I Pity them

I'm voting
Peter obi
It's easier to sell
No corruption
Young. Mentally ok
The list go on and on
your vote will be next to nothing like Anambra investment under his tenure
Re: The Most Toughest Job In Nigeria Is Tinubu Paid Urchin by obailala(m): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
ChatterHouse:

I kindly decline

I Pity them

I'm voting
Peter obi
It's easier to sell
No corruption
Young. Mentally ok
The list go on and on
The hardest job isn't beiing a paid urchin; the hardest job is actually being an 'unpaid' urchin.

You'd be shocked a the sheer number of people doing that work for free in hope that their efforts would be recognised and rewarded one day.

1 Like

Re: The Most Toughest Job In Nigeria Is Tinubu Paid Urchin by ChatterHouse: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
Jones4190:
your vote will be next to nothing like Anambra investment under his tenure

Cry me a river

Vote buyer

1 Like

Re: The Most Toughest Job In Nigeria Is Tinubu Paid Urchin by Siwisheswereesh: 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
"Most toughest" ekwa

Piiggiiddiooott amaka

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Politics: Six Dangers Of Mixing Politics With Religion (614 Words) / 2023 General Election / El-rufai Challenge President A Chain Reaction By Osondu Nworu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.