Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating (1619 Views)

NNPC Not Sincere About Oil Theft, Exaggerating Figures – Navy / Fashola: Politicians Can Win Elections Without Exaggerating Nigeria’s Problems / Oby Ezekwesili Tells Emefiele To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by Biodun556(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2023

Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by Biodun556(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2023
Emefiele is daft

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by kokoA(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2023
The man no get sense.

5 Likes

Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by TheSameGuy(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
He should go to the midst of the protesters and tell them.

They'll listen and sing his praise song

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by backnbeta(f): 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
I just hate hearing this cashless policy talk. You have not built a country that can implement a cashless policy. No network,no light, once your phone is stolen you stand a chance of losing all your money due to our low level of technology and police incompetence, bankers will defraud you, you can be on one transfer for minutes while you get debited twice and you start writing epistle to get a reversal...I can go on and on! We can't start civilisation with cashless policy, please!

14 Likes

Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by jagaban002(m): 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
This man is Evil ,How many new Note is available b4 u even thinking of cashless policy.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by adekolaelect(m): 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
Ok surffernessness will not exagirate itself when it cache your generation. Oloriburuku of the highest .
Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by Parachoko: 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
Biodun556:
Emefiele is daft
Extremely daft

I hope Asiwaju will sack him and hand him ovt to the DSS or EFCC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
Nigerians love conspiracy theory too much
Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by inoki247: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
Since Yesterday like diz Dollar jus dey jump up ...

Since dem start this foolish policy sef we no gri see the effect on our Forex which kain policy be this....
Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by SmartPolician: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
Like I observed earlier, it seems the wailers and the hailers have switched places because the supposed wailers are now the hailers, while the former hailers are now screaming to the 8th heaven πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by Buckeyemedia1: 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
SmartPolician:
Like I observed earlier, it seems the wailers and the hailers have switched places because the supposed wailers are now the hailers, while the former hailers are now screaming to the 8th heaven πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Just wonder if the Zombidients are still blaming Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by seunmsg(m): 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
After the election, the new government must immediately arrest and prosecute Emefiele for financial terrorism.

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by blabulu2000: 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
Emefiele ..no be your fault....

Nah Buhari wey still put you for that position...how I wish nah Obasanjo be the president ...he for don sack you before the expiration of your first tenure

1 Like

Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by Racoon(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2023
seunmsg:
After the election, the new government must immediately arrest and prosecute Emefiele for financial terrorism.
You and your emilokan bullion vans criminal have no audacity to challenge Buhari that appointed Emefiele twice to do all the dirty dealings of rhe APC in the last 8 years? You're sore afraid of your feudal power slavemasters?

Meanwhile every member of this present APC disaster class of 2015 - 2023 including the heroine-drug baron druglord ought to be arrested, prosecuted, convicted & shot. Bloody shameless hypocrites!
Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by Throwback: 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
Racoon:
You and your emilokan bullion vans criminal have no audacity to challenge Buhari that appointed Emefiele twice to do all the dirty dealings of rhe APC in the last 8 years? You're sore afraid of your feudal power slavemasters?

Meanwhile every member of this present APC disaster class of 2015 - 2023 including the heroine-drug baron druglord ought to be arrested, prosecuted, convicted & shot. Bloody shameless hypocrites!

Ignoramus!

How did Buhari appoint Emefiele twice?

4 Likes

Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by Spandau: 12:56am On Feb 16, 2023
seunmsg:

Ah, my student! You're back from your search of naira, gas and petrol. grin grin grin
Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by Spandau: 12:58am On Feb 16, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2023/02/14/no-going-back-on-february-10-old-naira-note-deadline-emefiele-insists/amp/

Can someone tell this inglorious monkey that cashless policy takes a gradual approach. Not this fire brigade approach that it has assumed.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by Spandau: 12:59am On Feb 16, 2023
Biodun556:
Emefiele is daft

He is kuku not daft. He is simply dancing to the "talking drum deep down at the bottom of the river".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by Okoroawusa: 1:01am On Feb 16, 2023
Who fit slap Emefiele for me make I slap the person?
Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by KanwuliaExtra: 1:10am On Feb 16, 2023
I TOTALLY AGREE.
Nigerians need to be patient.
Time for a cashless society to curb corruption.

The village illiterates who are found of hiding money under their beds and the 'ghana must go' bag hoarders will have to get with the program.

Which sane society carries cash about in 'bags'? undecided
Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by techWriter3: 2:10am On Feb 16, 2023
Emefiele bomb fool
Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by sunboy(m): 3:30am On Feb 16, 2023
Dude should be stripped, beaten and televised live on a national TV as an apologize for the pain and suffering he and his Oga cause the citizens of Nigeria.
Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by Biodun556(m): 4:26am On Feb 16, 2023
cool
Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by missionmex(m): 4:41am On Feb 16, 2023
backnbeta:
I just hate hearing this cashless policy talk. You have not built a country that can implement a cashless policy. No network,no light, once your phone is stolen you stand a chance of losing all your money due to our low level of technology and police incompetence, bankers will defraud you, you can be on one transfer for minutes while you get debited twice and you start writing epistle to get a reversal...I can go on and on! We can't start civilisation with cashless policy, please!
Oga sir, Rome was not built in a day.
Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by backnbeta(f): 5:53am On Feb 16, 2023
missionmex:

Oga sir, Rome was not built in a day.
That's the point you are missing! He wants to build the "Rome" of cashless policy in a minute,not even a day! Before removing 100% of the cash in a country, you should at least put a few necessary things in place. You can't just wake up and boom, we go cashless. It took the developed countries a lot of years and preparations to achieve some level of cashlessness, not even total like ours

1 Like

Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by Detola5000: 6:45am On Feb 16, 2023
Live and let live na him be better medicine πŸ’‰
Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by Truvelisback(m): 6:55am On Feb 16, 2023
backnbeta:
I'm just salt of words.
Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by missionmex(m): 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
backnbeta:

That's the point you are missing! He wants to build the "Rome" of cashless policy in a minute,not even a day! Before removing 100% of the cash in a country, you should at least put a few necessary things in place. You can't just wake up and boom, we go cashless. It took the developed countries a lot of years and preparations to achieve some level of cashlessness, not even total like ours
true
Re: Emefiele To Nigerians: Stop Exaggerating by Spandau: 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
seunmsg:

And suppose it is the great Obituary himself? You expect him to arrest his blother? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Video : Broadaylight Rigging Happening In Lagos. / Leaked Audio Of Wike Bragging To Fayose How He Rigged Rivers Election / Premium Times Misled Nairanders About Obi's Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.