Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free (1288 Views)

What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here / Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel / A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 9:08am On Feb 17, 2023
AntiChristian:
So God is one in charge of killings, deaths, genocides, incests, murders, etc in the old testament. So what else are you saying?
When a person dies, doesn't his soul/spirit return to God who gave the spirit to him?
In that case, what is the offence of God for recalling a person from the earth?

AntiChristian:

Fools base their thoughts on foolish assumptions, so their conclusions will be wicked madness;
Ecclesiastes 10:13

Once again, the Hadith is Da'if!
As Christians, we are enjoined to ASK Question and TEST if what we've heard is true or not.

Hence, I ask you simple questions which betray a faulty storyline of Mohammed!
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by LordReed(m): 9:39am On Feb 17, 2023
TenQ:

Unfortunately, I have no ready Islamic document to that effect. As a man, you are in trouble o. However, You may need to ask my friends especially LegalWolf what happens to the Muslims

Good morning!

Good morning.

That's the point isn't it, we are all in trouble in some other religion's hell. You are in trouble in the Muslim hell just as they are in trouble in yours. I think y'all are silly but hey believe whatever you want just don't try to force it on me.

2 Likes

Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2023
LordReed:

Good morning.

That's the point isn't it, we are all in trouble in some other religion's hell. You are in trouble in the Muslim hell just as they are in trouble in yours. I think y'all are silly but hey believe whatever you want just don't try to force it on me.
If God does exist And death isn't annihilation, a place called hell must exist.

Don't you think so?
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by LordReed(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
TenQ:

If God does exist And death isn't annihilation, a place called hell must exist.

Don't you think so?

Nope. If a god exists there could be a 1001 types of afterlife, why would a god of such capabilities be limited to 1?
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
LordReed:

Nope. If a god exists there could be a 1001 types of afterlife, why would a god of such capabilities be limited to 1?
What I mean is, if the two conditions are true, then such a God must have a place of punishment for those who hurt others and derive their joy in the misery of others.
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by LordReed(m): 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
TenQ:

What I mean is, if the two conditions are true, then such a God must have a place of punishment for those who hurt others and derive their joy in the misery of others.

Why does the god need a place of punishment? You mean reform is entirely out of the god's capability?
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2023
LordReed:

Why does the god need a place of punishment? You mean reform is entirely out of the god's capability?
Reform,!?
Mass Murderers
Genocidal rulers
Kidnappers
Serial Killers
Sadists

Let them first pay for the tears and pain the gave to others. When they have fully paid, then reform may be an option.

What if they never could pay off their debt?
Too bad
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by LordReed(m): 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
TenQ:

Reform,!?
Mass Murderers
Genocidal rulers
Kidnappers
Serial Killers
Sadists

Let them first pay for the tears and pain the gave to others. When they have fully paid, then reform may be an option.

What if they never could pay off their debt?
Too bad

So it is beyond your god's capacity to reform? LoLz.
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
LordReed:

So it is beyond your god's capacity to reform? LoLz.
After you have paid your due.

A man reaps what he has showed. Its the law of nature
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by LordReed(m): 6:57am On Feb 18, 2023
TenQ:

After you have paid your due.

A man reaps what he has showed. Its the law of nature

How are you paying your due by being tortured?
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by Yungbliss(m): 7:31am On Feb 18, 2023
Ff
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2023
LordReed:

How are you paying your due by being tortured?
Just as you have tortured others!
Pay back time bro!

You're only reaping what you've sowed in the "dustbin" for the rejected
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2023
Yungbliss:
Ff

Is this thesis UNTRUE?

In the Islamic Hell Fire,there is Hope for Atheists to be Set Free

I have an extremely good news for Atheists and any Person unfortunate to be consigned to the Islamic Hell fire. There is a Hadith of the greatest prophet in human history, prophet Mohammed which he received from Allah or Jubril. The Hadith is presented below

Sunan Ibn Majah 4337
It was narrated from Abu Umamah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“There is no one whom Allah will admit to Paradise but Allah will marry him to seventy-two wives, two from houris and seventy from his inheritance from the people of Hell, all of whom will have desirable front passages and he will have a male member that never becomes flaccid (i.e., soft and limp).’”

https://sunnah.com/ibnmajah:4337

In case you don't understand this hadith, it was a promise of Allah (acting as a love-vendor) to the Muslim man
1. Allah himself will marry the Muslim man to 72 wives . 2 houris plus 70 wives from what Allah will give him as inheritance from the people of hell fire
2. The second promise of Allah is that the Muslim man will have a perpetual erection to be able to cope with his 72 wives.

The second part of this hadith is what concerns you Atheists and anyone unfortunate enough to be sentenced by Allah to his hell fire for not being a Muslim and for bad behaviour
Unfortunately, the criteria is a little tight o! Not every atheist can qualify but I will state the criteria here for you

Any Atheists and other people who are unfortunate to be sentenced to hell fire who will have the hope for parole from hell fire must have the following basic characteristics.

Here are the three major criteria from the love-vendor of the Islamic paradise.
1. She must be Female and young
2. She must have big boobs and nice receptor for the Muslim man's endless penis (the Arabic is more expressive)
3. She must be ready to serve the Muslim man as sex object for eternity

These three are the only conditions: it doesn't matter the nature of evil that got you into hell in the first place. Experience as a call girl or hooker may be an added advantage (don't quote me on this o)

Disclaimer:
For you guys, I'm sorry for you as the criteria does not cover you. If you are a lady but you aren't blessed Infront and between, I'm sorry for you too. Also not needed are the old ladies.

My Advice:
1. All questions to be directed to Muslims for clarification
2. Better begin to make friends with Muslims while you can. You never know if he finally chooses you to be number 70 out of the allowed maximum of 70 wives from the people of hell fire.

For my friends, I have posted the Arabic version of the hadith in the page below so that you can verify if the interpretation is off or not
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by LordReed(m): 10:14am On Feb 18, 2023
TenQ:

Just as you have tortured others!
Pay back time bro!

You're only reaping what you've sowed in the "dustbin" for the rejected

Retribution is not paying any dues. Are the victims of theft compensated by the torture? Do the victims of rape get their dignity back from the torture? What due is the tortured person paying?

Hell is a simplistic vision from simplistic folk so your god follows the same pattern. And instead of elevating yourself from primitive ideas you regress. SMH.

1 Like

Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2023
LordReed:

Retribution is not paying any dues. Are the victims of theft compensated by the torture? Do the victims of rape get their dignity back from the torture? What due is the tortured person paying?

Hell is a simplistic vision from simplistic folk so your god follows the same pattern. And instead of elevating yourself from primitive ideas you regress. SMH.
What does a manufacturer do to factory misfits.
They are rejected and thrown into the bin
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by LordReed(m): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2023
TenQ:

What does a manufacturer do to factory misfits.
They are rejected and thrown into the bin

Again your god cannot reform? Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 11:33am On Feb 18, 2023
LordReed:

Again your god cannot reform? Bwahahahahaha!
If you think so, it is your opinion not mine.

The wicked are Rejected until the pay in full for their WICKEDNESS!

Are you looking for hope of redemption from your wickedness?
You want to live a life of no accountability!?

It's your call bro, not mine!
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by LordReed(m): 12:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
TenQ:

If you think so, it is your opinion not mine.

The wicked are Rejected until the pay in full for their WICKEDNESS!

Are you looking for hope of redemption from your wickedness?
You want to live a life of no accountability!?

It's your call bro, not mine!

Same way it's you call in all the other hells you don't believe in. Bwahahahahaha.

BTW it's not just my opinion, you have continual expressed that your god is nothing but a primitive idea stuck in primitive times and primitive ways of thinking, that's on you bro. LoLz.
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2023
LordReed:

Same way it's you call in all the other hells you don't believe in. Bwahahahahaha.

BTW it's not just my opinion, you have continual expressed that your god is nothing but a primitive idea stuck in primitive times and primitive ways of thinking, that's on you bro. LoLz.
No sir.
You are the one who have the warped, stupid and illogical idea that everything manufactured itself from nothing.

Tell me, are you planning of being totally evil?
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by LordReed(m): 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2023
TenQ:

No sir.
You are the one who have the warped, stupid and illogical idea that everything manufactured itself from nothing.

LMAO, suddenly you've added lying to your repertoire or can you quite one place I have said I believe everything manufactured itself from nothing? Of course you can't but because you are bereft of any logical moves you've become a liar. Bwahahahahaha!

You are acting like a pitiful little child throwing a tantrum, it's sad to see you debase yourself like this.

1 Like

Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
LordReed:

LMAO, suddenly you've added lying to your repertoire or can you quite one place I have said I believe everything manufactured itself from nothing? Of course you can't but because you are bereft of any logical moves you've become a liar. Bwahahahahaha!

You are acting like a pitiful little child throwing a tantrum, it's sad to see you debase yourself like this.
May be I got you wrong.

Are you saying that everything has SOURCE?

There is no harm answering my question!

Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by LordReed(m): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
TenQ:

May be I got you wrong.

Are you saying that everything has SOURCE?

There is no harm answering my question!

I don't know where everything came from.

You have no logical recourse in our discussion so you debase yourself with the atheist is evil trope. SMH.
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2023
LordReed:

I don't know where everything came from.

You have no logical recourse in our discussion so you debase yourself with the atheist is evil trope. SMH.
You don't know where everything came from BUT you are sure it Didn't come from "the SOURCE" aka God!?
Meaning that you know elsewhere other that "the SOURCE" aka God where everything came from.
Isn't this true?

If you are not planning evil, why your emotional outbursts?
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by LordReed(m): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
TenQ:

You don't know where everything came from BUT you are sure it Didn't come from "the SOURCE" aka God!?
Meaning that you know elsewhere other that "the SOURCE" aka God where everything came from.
Isn't this true?

If you are not planning evil, why your emotional outbursts?

Like I said I don't know where the universe came from, maybe a god created it but I am sure that god is not the one you believe in.

LMAO! Says the one going on tantrums and relying on false stereotypes. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2023
LordReed:

Like I said I don't know where the universe came from, maybe a god created it but I am sure that god is not the one you believe in.

LMAO! Says the one going on tantrums and relying on false stereotypes. Bwahahahahaha!
Okay, we are coming close small-small..LOL!

..maybe a god created it
BUT
You are sure such is not my God.
Good!

Maybe plus Certainty . LOL!

Of course, when you REJECT the CREATOR, the vacuum must be filled somehow: nature abhors vacuum!

Have a good evening till another time.
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by LordReed(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2023
TenQ:

Okay, we are coming close small-small..LOL!

Good!

Maybe plus Certainty . LOL!

Of course, when you REJECT the CREATOR, the vacuum must be filled somehow: nature abhors vacuum!

Have a good evening till another time.

False. Space is a vacuum and natural. Like I said stop relying on outdated ideas, it makes you sound simplistic and primitive.

1 Like

Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2023
LordReed:

False. Space is a vacuum and natural. Like I said stop relying on outdated ideas, it makes you sound simplistic and primitive.
LOL!
Outdated ideas, please lecture me!

Well, the purpose of this post is to give you the good news that some of you folks have some hope...LOL

Have a good night rest!
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by LordReed(m): 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2023
TenQ:

LOL!
Outdated ideas, please lecture me!

Well, the purpose of this post is to give you the good news that some of you folks have some hope...LOL

Have a good night rest!

Wish you same.

1 Like

Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by NEFERTITIxx: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
TenQ:

I don't need to select verses o!
Just open the hadiths before going through 2 pages, you are bombed with absurdities

Nah you’re wrong
I’m a Muslim
And a very proud one ☝️
Re: In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free by TenQ: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
This is good that you are a proud muslim.
Then you must be able to relate to my post

And , you shouldn't be afraid to answer questions from me.
NEFERTITIxx:

Nah you’re wrong
I’m a Muslim
And a very proud one ☝️
Here was the post
In the Islamic Hell Fire,there is Hope for Atheists to be Set Free

I have an extremely good news for Atheists and any Person unfortunate to be consigned to the Islamic Hell fire. There is a Hadith of the greatest prophet in human history, prophet Mohammed which he received from Allah or Jubril. The Hadith is presented below

Sunan Ibn Majah 4337
It was narrated from Abu Umamah that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“There is no one whom Allah will admit to Paradise but Allah will marry him to seventy-two wives, two from houris and seventy from his inheritance from the people of Hell, all of whom will have desirable front passages and he will have a male member that never becomes flaccid (i.e., soft and limp).’”

https://sunnah.com/ibnmajah:4337

In case you don't understand this hadith, it was a promise of Allah (acting as a love-vendor) to the Muslim man
1. Allah himself will marry the Muslim man to 72 wives . 2 houris plus 70 wives from what Allah will give him as inheritance from the people of hell fire
2. The second promise of Allah is that the Muslim man will have a perpetual erection to be able to cope with his 72 wives.

The second part of this hadith is what concerns you Atheists and anyone unfortunate enough to be sentenced by Allah to his hell fire for not being a Muslim and for bad behaviour
Unfortunately, the criteria is a little tight o! Not every atheist can qualify but I will state the criteria here for you

Any Atheists and other people who are unfortunate to be sentenced to hell fire who will have the hope for parole from hell fire must have the following basic characteristics.

Here are the three major criteria from the love-vendor of the Islamic paradise.
1. She must be Female and young
2. She must have big boobs and nice receptor for the Muslim man's endless penis (the Arabic is more expressive)
3. She must be ready to serve the Muslim man as sex object for eternity

These three are the only conditions: it doesn't matter the nature of evil that got you into hell in the first place. Experience as a call girl or hooker may be an added advantage (don't quote me on this o)

Disclaimer:
For you guys, I'm sorry for you as the criteria does not cover you. If you are a lady but you aren't blessed Infront and between, I'm sorry for you too. Also not needed are the old ladies.

My Advice:
1. All questions to be directed to Muslims for clarification
2. Better begin to make friends with Muslims while you can. You never know if he finally chooses you to be number 70 out of the allowed maximum of 70 wives from the people of hell fire.

For my friends, I have posted the Arabic version of the hadith in the page below so that you can verify if the interpretation is off or not

@ NEFERTITIxx

Is this above correct?
That for each Muslim Man, 70 non-muslim females from the family of hell of desirable front and between will be removed from hell and given to them for sex leaving the non-muslim men behind!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Christianity Truly Synonymous With Truth And Development? / "Einstein Was Right, You Can Be In Two Places At Once" / Just Saw This Youtube Audio: Hell Is Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.