Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here (1791 Views)

Does God Exist? / Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2021
What would it take for Christians to believe that Zeus and Flying Spaghetti Monster exist?

-I contend we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.- Stephen Roberts

1 Like

Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
God's word says:

He (God) frustrates the schemes of the crafty, So that the work of their hands does not succeed. He catches the wise in their own cunning, So that the plans of the shrewd are thwarted! Job 5:12-13

The Bible is not about miracles or supernatural signs the way misinformed Churchgoers taught you people.
It's about the best system of government that will bring lasting peace and security on planet earth.

That's what all of you including the misinformed Churchgoers arguing blindly with you failed to grasp! wink
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
God's word says:

He (God) frustrates the schemes of the crafty, So that the work of their hands does not succeed. He catches the wise in their own cunning, So that the plans of the shrewd are thwarted! Job 5:12-13

The Bible is not about miracles or supernatural signs the way misinformed Churchgoers taught you people.
It's about the best system of government that will bring lasting peace and security on planet earth.

That's what all of you including the misinformed Churchgoers arguing blindly with you failed to grasp! wink
He doesn’t exist just like the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
I need Dtruthspeaker opinion on this.
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by TenQ: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
What would it take for Christians to believe that Zeus and Flying Spaghetti Monster exist?

-I contend we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.- Stephen Roberts

Christians KNOW of a truth that thousands of gods exist.
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
TenQ:

Good, so how are we sure that your own god is the true god?
Why is yours the true one with evidence?
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Dtruthspeaker: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
I need Dtruthspeaker opinion on this.

First, as to this question clearly expressed in your thread my Answers are

1) I have severally supplied you the Irrefutable Evidence which even you could not counter but you chose to refuse the Proof of He Whom we call God, as is in your power and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it.

2) It is SEEN and KNOWN that people can believe any thing which they wish to believe EVEN IF NO EVIDENCE IS GIVEN AT ALL.

So atheists could also exercise this option if they wanted it so and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it.

And 3), The Evidence in Proof of He Whom we call God is all around and you have seen them and if an atheists having seen them, accepts them, then that is his portion of bread to eat not mine.

But where he refuses to there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it.
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by TenQ: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
What kind of evidence?
It's like asking the question: Show me the squareroot(-1)
God is a Spirit.
If what you expect is a physical evidence, I am sorry to disappoint you.
If it's about relationship, yes plenty BUT my relationship is not sufficient for anyone's conviction.
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

First, as to this question clearly expressed in your thread my Answers are

1) I have severally supplied you the Irrefutable Evidence which even you could not counter but you chose to refuse the Proof of He Whom we call God, as is in your power and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it.

2) It is SEEN and KNOWN that people can believe any thing which they wish to believe EVEN IF NO EVIDENCE IS GIVEN AT ALL.

So atheists could also exercise this option if they wanted it so and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it.

And 3), The Evidence in Proof of He Whom we call God is all around and you have seen them and if an atheists having seen them, accepts them, then that is his portion of bread to eat not mine.

But where he refuses to there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it.
Why is that which is around us not evidence for Flying Spaghetti Monster? Why your own god?
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
TenQ:

What kind of evidence?
It's like asking the question: Show me the squareroot(-1)
God is a Spirit.
If what you expect is a physical evidence, I am sorry to disappoint you.
If it's about relationship, yes plenty BUT my relationship is not sufficient for anyone's conviction.
Then if we can’t test it, it doesn’t exist sir. Simple as that

Just like all mythical characters
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by haddeylium(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:

Actually, No one can make anybody believe in a creator.

If seeing the billions of stars in the Milky Way, or the intricate structures of single cell animals to massive giant living beings do not make you wonder beyond your own imagination and curiosity as to how and where and why they exist, then you will never acknowledge the proof people will show you.

But if you are awed beneath the vast expanse of the universe and are amazed at how life exists and thrives and survives in so many different species and environments, then the wisdom of an intelligent designer is easily seen in every thing we learn .

Till then, you continue with the comics relief that your disbelief in a creator is serving you
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Dtruthspeaker: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:

Nothing!

Because we know where and why the promotion of Zeus and Flyo came from.

And they did not come bonafide/Good faith but as a result of deceitfull propaganda to steal and destroy a goodly innocent people who are not expecting evil and wickedness to be done to them.

That is one of the many differences why Christ Followers can not and can never take those Filthy Wicked Lies.
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Nothing!

Because we know where and why the promotion of Zeus and Flyo came from.

And they did not come bonafide/Good faith but as a result of deceitfull propaganda to steal and destroy a goodly innocent people who are not expecting evil and wickedness to be done to them.

That is one of the many differences why Christ Followers can not and can never take those Filthy Wicked Lies.

We know Christian god was also formulated by Bronze Age farmers and herders who don’t understand how stuffs work.

1 Like

Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
haddeylium:

Actually, No one can make anybody believe in a creator.

If seeing the billions of stars in the Milky Way, or the intricate structures of single cell animals to massive giant living beings do not make you wonder beyond your own imagination and curiosity as to how and where and why they exist, then you will never acknowledge the proof people will show you.

But if you are awed beneath the vast expanse of the universe and are amazed at how life exists and thrives and survives in so many different species and environments, then the wisdom of an intelligent designer is easily seen in every thing we learn .

Till then, you continue with the comics relief that your disbelief in a creator is serving you
Everything we see are not evidence for s creator. It’s evidence those things are there.

If everything you see has an intelligent designer then the intelligent designer must have been designed by a higher intelligent designer. You see the problem with that logic?

1 Like

Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by TenQ: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
Then if we can’t test it, it doesn’t exist sir. Simple as that

Just like all mythical characters
Like if you can't directly show me an electron, then it doesn't exist!
A valid conclusion from a fish brain.
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Dtruthspeaker: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
Why is that which is around us not evidence for Flying Spaghetti Monster? Why your own god?

I have just answered you that Flyo was born out of wicked and evil propaganda, THEREFORE NATURE CAN NEVER SUPPORT IT EXACTLY AS VOLKSWAGEN BRAINBOX (FLYO) CAN NEVER EVER BE SUPPORTED BY THE VOLVO CAR (NATURE).

BUT ORIGINAL VOLVO BRAINBOX WILL ALWAYS WORK WITH THE VOLVO CAR!
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I have just answered you that Flyo was born out of wicked and evil propaganda, THEREFORE NATURE CAN NEVER SUPPORT IT EXACTLY AS VOLKSWAGEN BRAINBOX (FLYO) CAN NEVER EVER BE SUPPORTED BY THE VOLVO CAR (NATURE).

BUT ORIGINAL VOLVO BRAINBOX WILL ALWAYS WORK WITH THE VOLVO CAR!
Christian god is also a propaganda, the only true god is Flying Spaghetti Monster cheesy
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
TenQ:

Like if you can't directly show me an electron, then it doesn't exist!
A valid conclusion from a fish brain.
that still doesn’t mean god exist grin

Although we can see electrons, you are illiterate. You don’t know stuffs and you won’t ask how.
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Dtruthspeaker: 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
We know Christian god was also formulated by Bronze Age farmers and herders who don’t understand how stuffs work.

Yes!
This is because Farmers are SIMPLE INNOCENT FOLK known for speaking THE TRUTH.

Thus, they are believable and reliable Witnesses of A Fact.

And this is where another major difference lies in the reports, THEIR TESTIMONY IS NOT IS NOT PROFITABLE TO THEM.

NEITHER DO THEY CARE IF YOU ACCEPT IT OR NOT.

BUT THIS IS NOT SO FOR LIARS! THEY NEED YOU TO ACCEPT THEIR LIES AND THEY ALWAYS TAKE/GAIN FROM THE PEOPLE WHOM THEY HAVE CONPELLED TO ACCEPT THEIR LIES!
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes!
This is because Farmers are SIMPLE INNOCENT FOLK known for speaking THE TRUTH.

Thus, they are believable and reliable Witnesses of A Fact.

And this is where another major difference lies in the reports, THEIR TESTIMONY IS NOT IS NOT PROFITABLE TO THEM.

NEITHER DO THEY CARE IF YOU ACCEPT IT OR NOT.

BUT THIS IS NOT SO FOR LIARS! THEY NEED YOU TO ACCEPT THEIR LIES AND THEY ALWAYS TAKE/GAIN FROM THE PEOPLE WHOM THEY HAVE CONPELLED TO ACCEPT THEIR LIES!
But Flying Spaghetti Monster also said the truth a lot in his books cheesy

You should read it as well, you will love to have such kind of fancy god
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Dtruthspeaker: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
But Flying Spaghetti Monster also said the truth a lot in his books cheesy

You should read it as well, you will love to have such kind of fancy god

Liars need to put a little Truth in their Lies else, their wickedness will not work.
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Liars need to put a little Truth in their Lies else, their wickedness will not work.
The Bible is the lie here.
Flying Spaghetti Monster is the only true god
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
Excellent! 1Corinthians 8:5 smiley

TenQ:

1 Like

Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:

Now you are reasoning CRITICALLY as a real intellectual!

I only wish you truly want to know this because most atheists aren't interested in the TRUTH they just want others to agree with their own thinking baselessly! smiley
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Now you are reasoning CRITICALLY as a real intellectual!

I only wish you truly want to know this because most atheists aren't interested in the TRUTH they just want others to agree with their own thinking baselessly! smiley
i want to know,
Please
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by TenQ: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
that still doesn’t mean god exist grin

Although we can see electrons, you are illiterate. You don’t know stuffs and you won’t ask how.
You can see electrons?

Abegi, what colour is an electron?
Is it transparent or translucent?
Is is spherical or egg shaped?
Does an electron have a smooth or rough surface?
Is the electron hollow or filled?

Please, I'll like to know from your infinite wisdom of the physical world?
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
AIR!AIR! YOU CANT SEE AIR WITH YA EYES BUT AIR FUELS YOUR LIFE. THAT IS HOW GOD IS INVISIBLE.
IF YOU DONT BELIEVE THIS REALITY,THEN YOU ARE DENYING YOU OWN EXISTENCE,AND YOU A DECEIVING YOUR LIFE.Q.E.D undecided
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:

i want to know,
Please
The title "GOD" has several meaning.
But the one and only true God explained how sincere and honest hearted persons can know the difference between Him and other false Gods.
There are many spirits claiming God and the first thing they all wanted is absolutely obedience. WHY? Because they want to control a large number of people. So when they enter into a covenant with a person and he/she becomes their agent they will empower the person with magical powers that will make other humans revere their agent and through that means they'll gain control over a multitude.

Now this is the difference!

While all the false gods have no unique standard to make peace reign in the midst of their worshipers the true God impact WISDOM in the heart of His own agent so that all the subjects under the chosen King will see their King not as God but as the representative of God who is not above the law! So everyone will be submissive to the standard set by the true God.
But worshipers of false gods see the agents as someone above the law and since kings are supposed leaders everyone of them also behaves like their leader so they will not be orderly nor organized!

That's the only way the true God said we can distinguish between Himself and false gods since we can't see the gods it's through the conduct of their worshipers that you will know whether it's the true God or just a lying spirit! smiley
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
TenQ:

You can see electrons?

Bros if you failed secondary school physics, no one wiill lecture you on how and the technique employed to see electrons here.

The topic here is god doesn’t exist and you have not provided an evidence that he does cheesy
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by Workch: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
TenQ:

You can see electrons?

Religious Illiterate doesn’t even know that electron can be seen and even split into half.

Product of special center grin

You live in 21century but your brain is stuck in Bronze Age cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by TenQ: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
Religious Illiterate doesn’t even know that electron can be seen and even split into half.

Product of special center grin

You live in 21century but your brain is stuck in Bronze Age cheesy
Really!!!!!?

You then shouldn't have found it difficult answering the simple questions rather than EXPOSING your gross ILLITERACY about scientific knowledge.
What colour is an electron?

I am sure you have some pictures somewhere as google is your friend!
Re: What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here by TenQ: 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
Workch:
Bros if you failed secondary school physics, no one wiill lecture you on how and the technique employed to see electrons here.

The topic here is god doesn’t exist and you have not provided an evidence that he does cheesy
Khai!
You fall my hands seriously.
Complete irredeemable ignorance.

Electrons can be seen?

I guess you received a Nobel prize for inventing techniques for seeing an electron.

What colour is an electron?

You should have checked before spewing your ignorance everywhere!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

On The Authenticity Of The New Testament, Part 2 / ..... / Others May, I Cannot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.