Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. (2961 Views)

Some Men Insist On Making Videos Of A Soldier at a check point (Video/Pic) / Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) / We Will Take Kwara From Saraki Says Mc-Oluomo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by plaindealer: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1625805721005707264

Obi supporters want war and bloodbath in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by BATified2023: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
plaindealer:

dem go just die throwaway

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by Siwisheswereesh: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
Nonsense!
Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by ChatterHouse: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
I don't envy your job

Paid miscreants
All these sponsored post won't work

Vote Wisely

Vote Peter obi

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by FreeStuffsNG: 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
plaindealer:

They are wasting time or just doing it for the optics. Everyone knows MC Oluomo is in Oshodi not idlying away on twitter

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by Zionmdde: 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
Sharrap your candidate is losing on all fronts instead of u guys to promote his dying hopes u are here being stupid. Thank God the man in that picture is yoruba. I guess u are more yoruba than him because u are a follower of a paedophilic religion.

So oluomo is now the owner of lagos that whoever calls his name is looking for war. Idiots

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by ElSudani: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
Too much nkpurunmiri.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:
dem go just die throwaway

Why? Can you explain this to DSS?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by YorubaNiBaba(m): 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2023
Shey dem no know oshodi ni, make dem go there now....

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by YorubaNiBaba(m): 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
Reinaldo:

Why? Can you explain this to DSS?
DSS ko dpp ni, if dem born dem well, make dem go oshodi

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by EKONGKING: 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
If Tinubu is ur problem ,why cannot u let Yoruba to handle him .
Yoruba are not little children ,they know what they what, why do u want to force OBI on these people .

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by plaindealer: 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
This is what I don't get, outside igboland, den go carry chest and raise shoulder like King kong, they shout and walk around talking rubbish and fomenting evil and violence, but when they are in their own igboland, they are silent, they are submissive to their own terrorist brothers, they wait their turn to be slaughtered and beheaded, they are forced to sit at home and they sit and accept it quietly like mumu slaves.

I bet if the ipob coward see MC, the clown go just pick race...

Bunch of weird animals.. grin grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by dettolgel: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
plaindealer:
This is what I don't get, outside igboland, den go carry chest and raise shoulder like King kong, they shout and walk around talking rubbish and fomenting evil and violence, but when they are in their own igboland, they are silent, they are submissive to their own terrorist brothers, they wait their turn to be slaughtered and beheaded, they are forced to sit at home and they sit and accept it quietly like mumu slaves.

See this mad dog abeg make the owner come chain ooh before he bite person. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by Zionmdde: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
The den of agberos and urchins like u abi. The headquarters of useless urchins. Come out on election day and disrupt the election and see if u guys will not die in ur numbers.
Tinubu will lose and go home, agberos in lagos will be disbanded and u will be jobless since u refused to go to school

1 Like

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by plaindealer: 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Shey dem no know oshodi ni, make dem go there now....

They know their way to Oshodi, but they are lazy, weak and incompetent cowards..

They are dumb and stupid cowards, but not dumb and stupid enough to go to Oshodi to commit suicide..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by jmoore(m): 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2023
Foolish APC urchins!! That ayekoto, whatever his name is na confirmed fool.
Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by plaindealer: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
This is what I don't even get.

What is obi ipob people problem with MC?

Wetin the man do them?

MC is not on of their useless and worthless village governors

MC did not impoverish igboland and he's not responsible for their pain and misery

MC is not collecting their taxes and allocation

MC is not the obi ipob ESN and UGM jihadi killers, slaughtering and beheading igbo people in igboland every day.

MC did nit force their mothers, fathers children, brothers and sisters to stay home like mumu slaves or die.

What exactly did MC do to these animals?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by Finestgurlie(f): 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
cheap and weak propaganda
urchins are out of ideas
when you have difficult goods to sell
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by EKONGKING: 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
Zionmdde:

The den of agberos and urchins like u abi. The headquarters of useless urchins. Come out on election day and disrupt the election and see if u guys will not die in ur numbers.
Tinubu will lose and go home, agberos in lagos will be disbanded and u will be jobless since u refused to go to school

Let Yorubas deal with them ,why are r u worried .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by Finestgurlie(f): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
plaindealer:
This is what I don't even get.

What is obi ipob people problem with MC?

Wetin the man do them?

MC is not on of their useless and worthless village governors

MC did not impoverish igboland and he's not responsible for their pain and misery

MC is not collecting their taxes and allocation

MC is not the obi ipob ESN and UGM jihadi killers, slaughtering and beheading igbo people in igboland every day.

MC did nit force their mothers, fathers children, brothers and sisters to stay home like mumu slaves or die.

What exactly did MC do to these animals?
when you guys are done with this cheap propaganda you'll go inside.
we've passed this stage.

Hahahahahaha

as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

3 Likes

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by IDeyNL: 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
Tinubu can never be president. I mean NEVER

He will come a distant third.

1 Like

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

So you're celebrating violence. You see why no sensible person can support APC. Btw...if DSS decides to go there nothing will happen. They will pack all the touts and nothing will happen. Maybe you think DSS is like a vigilante group. Una go learn lesson. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by 1Dray(m): 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2023
plaindealer:
This is what I don't get, outside igboland, den go carry chest and raise shoulder like King kong, they shout and walk around talking rubbish and fomenting evil and violence, but when they are in their own igboland, they are silent, they are submissive to their own terrorist brothers, they wait their turn to be slaughtered and beheaded, they are forced to sit at home and they sit and accept it quietly liket mumu slaves.

Obidients are Nigerians from diverse tribes. Don't make it look like Obidients are just Igbo. Nigerians are tired of suffering. Nigerians want a better president, you can't force a wornout and tired creature on them

3 Likes

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by EKONGKING: 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
1Dray:

Obidients are Nigerians from diverse tribes. Don't make it look like Obidients are just Igbo. Nigerians are tired of suffering. Nigerians want a better president, you can't force a wornout and tired creature on them

I do not support Obi as he is a chameleon like everybody and i have sincere question to u.

If Tinubu supporters or Atiku supporters want to vote for their preferred candidate ,why the insults against them.

Polls on FEB 25 th will judge .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by maestroferddi: 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2023
plaindealer:

Oga this your wailing and gnashing of teeth don do na...

Wike invited Tinubu to a naming ceremony in Rivers State..

Wike is a good host...

2 Likes

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by plaindealer: 11:47pm On Feb 15, 2023
Finestgurlie:
when you guys are done with this cheap propaganda you'll go inside.
we've passed this stage.

Hahahahahaha

as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

I was actually expecting you to explain to us what MC did to you Igbos and why you hate him so much, not to bore me with the same idiotic and redundant pandora ipob rubbish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by YungMillionaire: 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2023
Peter Obi should call his boys to order. Heating up the polity in this manner is very dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by plaindealer: 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
maestroferddi:
Oga this your wailing and gnashing of teeth don do na...

Wike invited Tinubu to a naming ceremony in Rivers State..

Wike is a good host...

What's Wike and Tinubu got to do with the Topic?

Why are you pandora Igbos so so crippled in the head? Abi how hard is it to read, comprehend and follow simple internet topic?

What a rettard..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by plaindealer: 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2023
Even sef, did the useless and coward village ipos waka to Oshodi to look for MC and den say MC no dey home?

Na so so mouth den get....if to say make den slaughter and behead their own igbo people or sit at home like mumu slaves, den full ground for that.. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danger:: Obi Supporters Are Looking For MC Oluomo. Video/pic. by maestroferddi: 11:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
plaindealer:

What's Wike and Tinubu got to do with the Topic?

Why are you pandora Igbos so so crippled in the head? Abi how hard is it to read, comprehend and follow simple internet topic?

What a rettard..
See yeye question...

How many lamentation threads have you losers opened since APC Rivers Naming ceremony happened?

As e dey sweet us, e dey pepper una...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Residents Almost Lynch APC Members That Came To Campaign For Tinubu / Kayode Soyinka Joins Ogun Governorship Race / Okoya-Thomas : Serena Williams Made Me Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.