Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Need A Mature Lady To Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Mature Lady To Marry (442 Views)

Is It Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook Before Marriage? / Is It Right For A Lady To Live Alone? / Benue Woman Marries Pregnant Lady To Bear Children For Late Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Lady To Marry by Em222: 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Lady To Marry by Ishilove: 1:09am On Feb 16, 2023
This is becoming ridiculous

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Lady To Marry by NaBanga: 1:41am On Feb 16, 2023
I hope this is a joke young man. angry
Re: I Need A Mature Lady To Marry by bewla(m): 5:39am On Feb 16, 2023
let's build a home together

With what you still they choose

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Lady To Marry by GOFRONT(m): 6:48am On Feb 16, 2023
Your genotype and her genotype is not a thing of concern to you.

All you just want is come and lets marry
Re: I Need A Mature Lady To Marry by DearGorgeous(f): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hmmmm. "He who brings in an ant-infested wood into his house should not complain when the lizard visits him" (Chinua Achebe's Arrow of God). To be forwarned is to be forearmed, Ogbeni.

Don't apply to be any woman's play thing, because you go wash plates and pants tire. Verbal abuse of different kinds and dimensions will be flying in from all angles. Even your mouth no go fit talk am. You go just siddon, with your hand on your chin, dey hiss up and down. You better be careful what you're asking for. Moreover, you're even too young to enslave yourself, bayi.

Quit been lazy and a joke. Get your ass up and look for something lucrative to do. When you make money, even women themselves will be fighting for your attention!

You wan turn yourself to gigolo. I pity you sha.
Na you sabi ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think??? / A Serious Message To Ladies. / How Much Are You Crossing Over To Year 2024 With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.