Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

What Do You Think??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think??? (469 Views)

What Do You Think Is Wrong With African Style Of Parenting? / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? / As A Child, How Did You Think Women Gave Birth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think??? by Akinzo2121(m): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
Tru love or wetin?

Re: What Do You Think??? by Nice2023(m): 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
I am sure that woman dragged this man into this roforofo...two stupid people.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think??? by jetwonder(m): 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
grin
When the woman is the head of the family!
Expect nothing good than this

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think??? by Blackdeewhy(m): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
Ha!
May our blood brothers NOT be unfortunate in life.

This is madness

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think??? by pansophist(m): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
True foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think??? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2023
Dem don use t0t0 drain this man sense

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think??? by JeffreyJunior: 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2023
All I see is true iberibeism.
Re: What Do You Think??? by Omuuvwie(m): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
Madness

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think??? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2023
Adam and Eve.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think??? by ahnie: 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
Surely this man is a simple man,it's very obvious the woman is the head of the family....the baby self fit nor be his own.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think??? by ahnie: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
The woman that birthed this man should just forget him,he has bn pussyfied

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think??? by Clairvoyancy: 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
Minus one

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think??? by wunmi590(m): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2023

Let me just 😃 and move out of thread

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think??? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2023
True madness
Re: What Do You Think??? by anthonyuncle(m): 10:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
I see nothing grin
Re: What Do You Think??? by Oyindidi(f): 10:24pm On Apr 26, 2023
Rubbish
Re: What Do You Think??? by GoldSantana: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2023
One man down
Re: What Do You Think??? by Kobojunkie: 11:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Akinzo2121:
Tru love or wetin?
Shey na their first child be this one wey the man belle big reach that? Make we wait see the photos for their second, and third pregnancies. undecided
Re: What Do You Think??? by brain54(m): 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2023
Wow… nice picture…

Abi as them post am wetin they want make I talk?
Re: What Do You Think??? by CaveAdullam: 6:49am On Apr 27, 2023
Plot twist: the man is not the father of the unborn child.

1. Modern husbands don't want to offend the sensibilities of their wives. They will go extra mile to prove their love and don't mind denigrating themselves just to express their love.

2. This absurd way of behavior is due to the scarcity of sex and the search for motherly love in their wives.

Sons that haven't enjoyed genuine love from their mothers will seek it in their girlfriends or wives. Ditto for daughters who seek dominance in jerks outside the home because the father is either weak or absent.

This makes them seek the best in the worst, and don't mind bearing hurts especially when they've fallen in love.

3. In our contemporary day, men keep metamorphosing into the delights of women, forgoing their masculine essence and imperative. What happens within in the reproductive cycle: millions of sperm cells chasing an ovum plays out in the physical realm.

4. But modern women don't care. The more you dance to their tunes, the higher their demands. This leads to grandiosity and entitlement mentality despite their deficiencies; they don't even provide value to society except that they leverage the values men have built and are also supported by men on all corners.

5. Women don't have respect for men because men don't even have respect for themselves.

This man right here in a naked photo shoot with his wife will harangue other men about how to be a good husband or even counter any idea that's contrary to such an act. Theirs is to make their wives happy even though it's tantamount to the decline of the family.

6. The more men double down on their value, the more women become obstinate in their absurd demands with more foolish ways of how a relationship should work.

Until men get it right, women will always see their (women's) wrongs as right.

(I want to assume that the pic is a "Photoshop"wink.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think??? by Divoc19(f): 7:17am On Apr 27, 2023
Clout
Re: What Do You Think??? by world123: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2023
So when the child grows up, they will show him/ her this picture, abi?🙄

(1) (Reply)

. / What I Did, Was It Wrong?? / Sound System Home Theater For Sale SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.