Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Broadcast Contempt Of Court - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Broadcast Contempt Of Court (35703 Views)

Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja / Pres. Buhari Broadcast Speech To The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Broadcast Contempt Of Court by ade4real2016: 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Juicypamela:
Adegboruwa Senior Advocate of Nonsense

What buhari says stand

#200 is for the poor

No prob...
May ya n ya entire generations yet unborn remain poor...As for me,my entire lineage n other well meaning Nigerians,we crave for d so called old notes tagged(#500 n #1000 notes) reversed as soon as possible....
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Broadcast Contempt Of Court by Mayeldah(m): 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
A supreme court that made Hope Uzodinma governor, made Akpabio and Lawan candidates in a position they never participated for primaries should be ignored and be disregarded by well-meaning Nigerians

I support Buhari for once this time, Yes he is a terrorist and an ethnic bigot but for once I dey him back gidigba.

Tinubu and Atiku will not be President!
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Broadcast Contempt Of Court by Sunnyja: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
DeLaRue:
If this happens in the US, proceedings to impeach a president that defies the Supreme Court would be swift.

People don't seem to understand that in undermining the Supreme Court, this President has set a very dangerous precedent that goes to the very roots of the country's legitimacy as a constitutional entity. Other Presidents are likely to do same in future.

Once the Supreme Court is defenestrated, we are on the road reckless lawlessness.

Foreign investors will look at the disregard for even the Supreme Court & say to themselves, Nigeria?, no, thank you, we would rather invest in another country where Court rulings affecting our contractual and property rights will be respected.

when he started with Dauski you all hailed him!
Is it because your politician is affected now that you are now seeing the disadvantages of disobeying the supreme Court. Have you all forgotten how you guys describes some people as wailing wailers under this government?
Cry me a river.
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Broadcast Contempt Of Court by XAUBulls: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Broadcast Contempt Of Court by Lionnation: 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
GeneralPula:
This new naira notes would be canceled eventually, later or sooner..

Save this post,.
I told someone same thing may be after election
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Broadcast Contempt Of Court by Lionnation: 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
georgeakins:

Forget about Kanu.
We are discussing important national issues here
and Kanu is international issues, so he can disobey some Court orders and obey the ones that favours you, lolz. Black man
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Broadcast Contempt Of Court by General029(m): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
☹️☹️
Re: Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Broadcast Contempt Of Court by brutal1(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2023
Mr Prophecy...Aye e o ni da oooo ...I don die on saturday. Remember your prediction grin or your God nor answer your prayer? Ogun go drink your blood for road soon...you have said it it didnt come to reality ...your religion is scam...God doesn't come from your village and he is not interested in your worthless life....you will die when it is your time and I will go when it is my time. Stop scamming people with prediction calling it prophecy. You are a f$$l an id$ot and st$pid created object. Na Ogun go k$ll you
SaintNegro77:
I have said it and so shall it be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People / Despite Dispute, Oshiomhole, Saraki Exchange Banters At Jonathan’s Book Launch / Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.