Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

2004 Ford Freestar ECU Order From Ebay - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2004 Ford Freestar ECU Order From Ebay (475 Views)

2004 Peugeot 307 Or 2004 Ford Focus: Kindly Advise. / Is 2004 Ford Focus Hatcback Manual A Good Problematic Car? / ECU (brainbox) And Car Electronics Related Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2004 Ford Freestar ECU Order From Ebay by frprof(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2023
1. My 2004 Ford Freestar has given me so much headache. Now they said it needs an ECU. This is the 4th ECU brought and it did not work. Vehicle is in Enugu while ECU vendor is in Lagos. I have spent so much on way bill in and out.

2. I am now considering an option of taking the risk of ordering an already programmed ECU through Ebay. My challenge is that I have replaced the original transmission the car came with. Would it constitue a problem? Has anyone had such experience or deal to guide me?

3. The Ford Freestar has almost pushed me to fall into the trap of swapping the engine with Toyota 5s with gear. Thank God I have read so many discouraging thread here against engine swap. But I need help please
Re: 2004 Ford Freestar ECU Order From Ebay by TPound(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
frprof:
1. My 2004 Ford Freestar has given me so much headache. Now they said it needs an ECU. This is the 4th ECU brought and it did not work. Vehicle is in Enugu while ECU vendor is in Lagos. I have spent so much on way bill in and out.

2. I am now considering an option of taking the risk of ordering an already programmed ECU through Ebay. My challenge is that I have replaced the original transmission the car came with. Would it constitue a problem? Has anyone had such experience or deal to guide me?

3. The Ford Freestar has almost pushed me to fall into the trap of swapping the engine with Toyota 5s with gear. Thank God I have read so many discouraging thread here against engine swap. But I need help please
WhatsApp me on the number in my signature
Re: 2004 Ford Freestar ECU Order From Ebay by frprof(m): 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
TPound:

WhatsApp me on the number in my signature

Thank you so much sir
I appreciate your kind attention
Re: 2004 Ford Freestar ECU Order From Ebay by TPound(m): 7:09am On Feb 17, 2023
frprof:

Thank you so much sir
I appreciate your kind attention

You're most welcome brother

(1) (Reply)

Last Days Of Petrol And Diesel Cars In America / Do U Need Dashboard For Any Type Of Motor.... We Are Here For U / Please Help I Need A Good Nissan Rewire Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.