Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) (43484 Views)

A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) / Jigawa Woman Conspires With Lover To Bury Their Newborn Baby Alive Inside Toilet / Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by Justbehave(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
BloomingDale:

Knowing the antics of Nigerian men, she was probably raped. Nigerian men and rape are like bread and butter.
Nigerian men always roaming to and fro the earth looking for whom to rape.
How many of Nigerian men have raped you and all the females in your family including your mother?
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by BloomingDale(f): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
Justbehave:
How many of Nigerian men have raped you and all the females in your family including your mother?

Your whole male lineage?

4 Likes

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by Justbehave(m): 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
BloomingDale:

Your whole male lineage.
Nice one. Hope your father raped your mom to birth you? Oh. What a nice father he is. No wonder no man is asking for any of the females in your family for marriage because your father keep raping you all. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by Misterc(m): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
bassdow:

what if the parents (for instance the Mama) na the type wey dey always dey busy with work ?

You know the leave very early, and come back very Late kinda people
Not possible for a mother that stays under the same roof with her daughter to not notice the maturity/pregnancy changes in her daughter....
And she can't be working Monday to Sunday na haba....
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
BloomingDale:

Just imagine if Nigerian men could get pregnant. It will be a serious epidemic knowing how whorish men are.

Truth hurts abi?
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by sageb: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
A bad act so shocking
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by TalkingBird: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wicked world.
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by BloomingDale(f): 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
quentin06:

Truth hurts abi?

Hurts? I’m just pointing out your hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by Aboguede(m): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
The baby fall out of her body grin

This is not the first time I am reading about women who babies fall out of their body.

The question now is, it is now very clear that we have a new phenomenon at hand ooh.
Many girls toto is now so wide that babies can fall out from the open wide toto bucket shocked

Please, our ladies here, come let me enter inside ur stomach from that wide bucket toto, I want to check something shocked

Yet once they hear a man slept with a teenage girl, they will start shouting pedo pedo.

Teenage girls of today that even a car can drive through their toto grin

By the way,

Why will a woman who can easily give birth at home decides to go to some yeye hospital to waste loads of money in the name delivery shocked

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by Tinububalls: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tribal:
Buhari's and Igbos are destroying Tinubu's chance for Atiku to win. Even sane Person knows that Obi will never be allowed to be President. As the End, na still for Igbo Land Flanis Gov shall do more brutal Python Dance. Many of them know this but their Hatred to see Yorubas Greatness makes then to chose the Suicidal Path than to allow their fellow Southerner to become President.
Dan banza, you're now wailing oh.
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by woleabayo(f): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
evil
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by Ekpekus(m): 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
Islie:
“I dug a small place to keep the baby until my mother comes back, so I can show her.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/582323-nigerian-teenager-buries-her-newborn-baby-alive.html

Pic: The Teen girl(Bright) and The garden where Bright burried her baby alive in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State

If the girl is mentally stable, then she should be prosecuted. She is 18 and an adult.
She said she didn't know she was pregnant until she delivered

1 Like

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by morakakin(m): 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
(Keke (commercial tricycle riders) refused to collect the old naira notes, and that kept us for several hours on the road until the baby eventually died,” she said.)

Nawa oo how much is transportation fee to save a little babes life,some Nigerians no get human feelings one bit.all of them that thought of money first will find them self in the same situation one day by God's grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by Gidigrav(m): 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
Imagine so pathetic
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by FireUpNow(m): 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
When she was telling her guy to go 8 rounds with different styles she didn't know pregnancy will come at 18? Where is the man that dropped his gene I to her? Bad parenting at work
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by EdiskyHarry: 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
She should be charged to court for murder.
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by olaoyejunior3: 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sad a child meant to survive was killed because of a failed society, starting from the mother to her siblings and extended families... because how possible was she left alone to herself...but God forgive me too because don Bleep up b4

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by mmsen: 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Bury this foolish girl with the baby.
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by Moneyboyz: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
She obviously needs therapy and medical help.
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by mmsen: 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
olaoyejunior3:
Sad a child meant to survive was killed because of a failed society, starting from the mother to her siblings and extended families... because how possible was she left alone to herself...but God forgive me too because don Bleep up b4

Why the siblings? They did not give birth to this creature.

Get rid of her the same way she did the baby.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by Geminiivory: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
This girl is a murderer and can comfortably kill a grown being

1 Like

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by charlesdinho7(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
who be that bastard wey cover the girl face?

1 Like

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by Goodlady(f): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Siofra
Saphiere
Goodlady
Sweetplum
Jeon
MariahAngel
Pocohantas
Ibkayee
Jennyclay
Medianna

WHY?? WHY
Wetin dis innocent infant do una?
This is worse than rituals.
Ur mom

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wicked
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by PROPEACE: 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
A woman stood by the roadside with a near dead baby, Keke riders in Igbo land refused to take her to the hospital because of old naira notes. Igbos, jokes apart, Una no dey try. This your love for money is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
What is done is done. There is nothing here. no evidence to charge anyone in the story. Let everybody rest
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by rottenegg: 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
Justbehave:
Shatap. Was she forced to open her legs?
Future waste spotted!
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by EmekaA125(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
BloomingDale:
As usual papa don japa since.
No be small jakpa ooo
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by Reelmii: 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
...calabar girls and sex...na very bad combo

See person wey them name Bright.....let me just keep quiet

Bright and God don dey do competition..God go bring pikin, bright go send am back.....odikwa very shameful
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by powerhouse3(m): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
markidoo:
I talk am before for one of my post here that Akwa Ibom female teenagers are promiscuous
...it was in the same narialand we saw a thread about Igbo community banishing brother and sister for sleeping with each other...

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by Dynamicbliss: 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
I don't believe any of these stories when I hear them,
1. you slept with a man without protection
2. You didn't see your period for 8 months and you weren't worried
3. The stomach didn't protrude at all baa
4. The mother didn't notice anything throught the nine months
5. Baby miraculously came out from ber body with little pains (okay)
6. How did she detach the placenta from her body?

Please stop all these lies abeg, the sun too hot for here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Agency Seeks Help Finding Woman Smoking Shisha On Baby (pics) / We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) / Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.