Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) (43506 Views)

A Mother Baked Her Newborn Daughter To Death In An Oven (photo) / Jigawa Woman Conspires With Lover To Bury Their Newborn Baby Alive Inside Toilet / Woman Buries Her Baby Alive In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by Haveyoueatentod: 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
EmiDon11:
That means u finished ur secondry school at 16?

why u dey lie like this nah?
o yes you guessed right. I was born 1988 I finished high school 2004 I was in ss2 when I took my first jamb form it was my set that started post ume.
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by marlow1962(m): 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
incandescentena:
Some youths have lost it, because their parents never trained them.

No values! No morals!!

The parents failed.
The community failed.

20years later
Baby forget my past, it doesn't matter anymore.
I love you and I want you to love me for who I am( wtf, who are u self, u murderer)

If I forget their past make I bend, like wtf

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by elinaxy(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
I tire o, just too hard to believe walahi fa
Dynamicbliss:
I
don't believe any of these stories when I hear them,
1. you slept with a man without protection
2. You didn't see your period for 8 months and you weren't worried
3. The stomach didn't protrude at all baa
4. The mother didn't notice anything throught the nine months
5. Baby miraculously came out from ber body with little pains (okay)
6. How did she detach the placenta from her body?

Please stop all these lies abeg, the sun too hot for here

1 Like

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by cybertyrant(m): 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
nautybride:
Anyways, it's their life, their loss!
I will keep saying it, you can't give what you don't have!
A parent that lack morals can't give it. It then becomes generational!
peer influence and pressure most times makes these teenagers to do bad things, everything is not always on the parents

1 Like

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by Justbehave(m): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
rottenegg:

Future waste spotted!
Just like your father
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by rottenegg: 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
Justbehave:
Just like your father
At least I knew mine...bloody basssssttaaarrrddd!
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by Justbehave(m): 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
rottenegg:

At least I knew mine...bloody basssssttaaarrrddd!
But your father is also a bastard like me nah.
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by markidoo(m): 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
wiseone28:
Idiot where are you from?
your papa na Idíot
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by wiseone28: 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
markidoo:
your papa na Idíot
Idiot
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
incandescentena:

No values! No morals!!

The parents failed.
The community failed.

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by markidoo(m): 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
wiseone28:
Idiot
you're a dumb idìot
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
incandescentena:

No values! No morals!!

The parents failed.
The community failed.
Sincerely you said it all, My issue is, must people give birth to children they know they can't care for?
If I marry today, highest I will have is 2kids nomater how rich I am

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
markidoo:
I talk am before for one of my post here that Akwa Ibom female teenagers are promiscuous
Pls break the English down
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by wiseone28: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
markidoo:
you're a dumb idìot
Idiot
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Islie:
“I dug a small place to keep the baby until my mother comes back, so I can show her.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/582323-nigerian-teenager-buries-her-newborn-baby-alive.html

Pic: The Teen girl(Bright) and The garden where Bright burried her baby alive in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
Check it well, the parent have no plan for the girl. So men will just be sleeping with her everywhere.
The Father and Mother and the Hegoat we got her pregnant without care are supposed to be arrested and jailed for failure of care and responsibility!

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by incandescentena: 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2023
marlow1962:

20years later
Baby forget my past, it doesn't matter anymore.
I love you and I want you to love me for who I am( wtf, who are u self, u murderer)

If I forget their past make I bend, like wtf
Lol... Just imagine
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
Justbehave:
Shatap. Was she forced to open her legs?
for her to not know she was pregnant shows she was raped and she doesn't even know who did it....men! Una no be am at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by Justbehave(m): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lovelyn451:
for her to not know she was pregnant shows she was raped and she doesn't even know who did it....men! Una no be am at all
Look at how dump you sounded.So she was asleep when she was taped but happens to know the guys name? Kids with their reasoning
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by Gaskiya77: 12:55am On Feb 17, 2023
What an innocent baby.
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by markidoo(m): 4:10am On Feb 17, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Pls break the English down
Professor we no dey lecture hall. Abi you wan mark script. Baba pass joor

1 Like

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by Beey(f): 4:56am On Feb 17, 2023
incandescentena:
If she wasn't gonna keep the baby why leave it for nine months?! Some youths have lost it, because their parents never gave them good upbringing in the society

No values! No morals!!

The parents failed.
The community failed.

We have a saying where I come from that anyone still in the child-bearing age should not point fingers at other people’s children. That’s because you don’t know how yours will turn out. You can be the best parent in the world, but somehow your children will fail you. You cannot monitor them 24/7. After giving them advice, one can only leave it in God’s hands. While some parents are negligent, it doesn’t apply to all. You can only play your role as a parent and hope the children listen.

1 Like

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by Beey(f): 4:56am On Feb 17, 2023
Zonefree:
Women are the major problem of the world. The world would have been peaceful without women.

God and Adam were paddy until Eve came. Ponder on that.
LOL does that include your mom?
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by incandescentena: 9:24am On Feb 17, 2023
Beey:
We have a saying where I come from that anyone still in the child-bearing age should not point fingers at other people’s children. That’s because you don’t know how yours will turn out. You can be the best parent in the world, but somehow your children will fail you. You cannot monitor them 24/7. After giving them advice, one can only leave it in God’s hands. While some parents are negligent, it doesn’t apply to all. You can only play your role as a parent and hope the children listen.
That's the honest truth

1 Like

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by tammie24: 10:21am On Feb 17, 2023
quentin06:
Its their way, their obsession for yori yori life and promiscuity, they are quick to abort, and if they do give birth they tend to leave their babies with their mothers as long as they bring in cash and wrapper the arrangement usually works for them.

So if you intend to marry one, do a background check on her, goto her village and confirm that she does not have a child or children stashed somewhere, dont let her looks fool you.
you are absolutely right!

Only a handful of Akwaibom girls don't already have children

Just like you said
Do a background check

A thorough one

It's like a thing of pride to them

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by mystery22: 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
PROPEACE:
A woman stood by the roadside with a near dead baby, Keke riders in Igbo land refused to take her to the hospital because of old naira notes. Igbos, jokes apart, Una no dey try. This your love for money is disgusting.
so akwa Ibom is now Igbo land,useless tribal bigot
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by mystery22: 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2023
Many years later this devilish murdere will start praying for a child,That’s why I pity any man standing by his barren non virgin wife and hoping she gets pregnant
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by Maysdevices(f): 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
Zonefree:
Women are the major problem of the world. The world would have been peaceful without women.

Kill the women around you that make your life miserable and marry your fellow man make we hear word
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by EmekaA125(m): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
wiseone28:
But Igbo people dey engaged in incest
Na ur ancestors dey engage in incest.
Re: Teenager Buries Her Newborn Baby Alive In Uyo (Picture) by VirtuousStarBoy: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2023
Zonefree:

You are absolutely right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Policeman Spotted Sleeping On The Road / Yahoo Boy Defrauds US Lady Of $5,260 On Facebook (Photo) / Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.