Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,246 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? (25608 Views)

Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today / UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by IamgratefulLord(f): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2023
Princeadex04:
Don't give up Bro, I got refused 9 different times, yes 9 times (US 6 times, UK once, Ireland 2 times) I got my Irish visa on 3rd attempt and I have since gotten UK visa and Schengen Visa. Never give up, keep trying.(
Thank God for your perseverance and resilience. Wow! I want to relocate to Ireland or any European country. Please how can you help me??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2023
LaReinaa:

Sweetheart, My visa has never been denied.. I am a permanent resident of Canada.. I’ve been here with my hubby and kid since 2022grin grin

If you go through my profile.. you’ll realize that I hardly comment here, I actually picked interest on this post inorder to issue one advice or the other to reasonable people before I bumped into your unintelligent false comment.. I could’ve ignored you but people could be misled by your ignorance.

Taking a look at your profile now.. I should’ve really ignored you..

As a student, how do you even pass your exams if you ain’t open to take corrections? This explains why you are very dull.. Okay, enough of you taking my time.. Run off now and finish your homework you’ve interrupted my sleep enough!

PS: aside gathering fake news on Twitter, you can also use your phone for research.. Stop wasting your parents school fees little one grin grin
Mrs permanent resident of Canadian Republic, but you still choose to reply me and snoop around my past tweets?.
Hope things are well in your home this one you have time to pick on a "small girl". Seems you have a lot of idle time in your hands. Aren't you supposed to be performing your marital, parental and conjugal duties madam?. Continue quoting me, I get your time Wella. All this trash you just spewed should be relevant to your kiddo. The time you v wasted to reply me could have been channeled into dishing your "useful" advice which you 've clearly not done. If a harmless post could trigger you this much, one need not bother about the kind of mother, wife or individual you are. It's the man who would be kicked out of his home few years from now I m even pitying. Such a sad tale. Gosh! What a combination of a pessimist, toxic, negative and bitterness as traits all In one human being. God forbid!.
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by Armstrong34(m): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2023
internationalman:
Does immigrant visa application get denied too?

Yes I know you asking on behalf of the United States...

I would tell you, please don't just relax and fold your arms thinking Immigrant Visas can never be denied o..

Even if the possibilities of denial is very low, it is still advisable never to take it for granted.

If you are immigrating based on Family based Immigrant Visas(marriage, fiance, or family petitioned visas) or work visas.

It is advisable you prepare yourself very well for the interview and leave the Consular officer no doubt other than to approve your visa

I have heard and seen people whose immigrajt visas were denied especially CR1, K1 fiancè visas. It would now take almost forever(Years) to get the opportunity to do another interview or get the visa approved ...
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by internationalman(m): 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2023
Armstrong34:

Yes I know you asking on behalf of the United States...

I would tell you, please don't just relax and fold your arms thinking Immigrant Visas can never be denied o..

Even if the possibilities of denial is very low, it is still advisable never to take it for granted.

If you are immigrating based on Family based Immigrant Visas(marriage, fiance, or family petitioned visas) or work visas.

It is advisable you prepare yourself very well for the interview and leave the Consular officer no doubt other than to approve your visa

I have heard and seen people whose immigrajt visas were denied especially CR1, K1 fiancè visas. It would now take almost forever(Years) to get the opportunity to do another interview or get the visa approved ...

What are the possible causes of deniability of immigrant visa (f24; Mother petitioning for unmarried sons and daughters of a US Citizen)
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by DoxxAnon: 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2023
IamgratefulLord:

Thanks OP, so sorry to bother you. What's an NVQ?
National Vocational Qualification
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by Voiceofthestree: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2023
[quote author=Irishman22 post=121004020][/quote]

Nah permanent residence or what 5.5 m no be child play I no get 5m but I will give you 3meter if he sure for you
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by Voiceofthestree: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=Irishman22 post=121032979][/quote]

I no get that time let discuss here. I no deh pay Shi Shi if you wan my statement I will give you to confirm I have the cash.If I confirm the visa I pay you simple as that....
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by Voiceofthestree: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2023
[quote author=Irishman22 post=121043415][/quote]
Nice one nah you be consular I give no body my hard earn money you say nah person like me deh deh scam you try scammers do not scam scammer ok....You deh learn
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by OwnMyself: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
DoxxAnon:

I do not live in the UK… fortunately. I live and work in Nigeria.

This may be unpopular advice but UK is not an easy place to live. If you really want to go there, get a care job, there are some accredited institutes in Nigeria where you can obtain an NVQ. Get this certificate and it will improve your chances. How you get to the UK is a different case but with an NVQ you may be able to find a company that will sponsor your visa especially if you have a level 2 or 3.
Can you pls share more light on this NVQ of a thing would like to know more about it
Thanks man
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by DoxxAnon: 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
OwnMyself:

Can you pls share more light on this NVQ of a thing would like to know more about it
Thanks man

https://www.nairaland.com/6748312/uk-skilled-worker-visa-health/31

This thread may be helpful or google “NVQ care worker Nigeria”
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by Legitmenaija: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
Armstrong34:

Netherlands is highly developed country and on the same level with Germany, UK, France and other top European countries..

The major thing you need to get an MVV visa to the Netherlands is MONEY 💰..

If you get money 💰 then the visa is 100% guaranteed provided you get an admission

What is MVW?
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by gentlemate00: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
Visa rejection is bad from the applicant perspective having take his/her to apply however visa approval is about qualify..If you are qualify for the category of visa you apply for sometimes the category you apply might not be good one for your current status always try to get that aspect in under before apply to any visa to any country. Try to under why you were refused and apply again. Cheers

PreacherTemi:
Visa rejections are not only frustrating, but they can also be devastating, especially if you've invested a lot of time, effort, and money into your application. Have you ever had your visa application rejected? If so, we would like to hear from you.

We want to start a conversation about visa rejections, the reasons why they happen, and what to do if your application is denied. Some questions to get the conversation started:

1. What are some of the common reasons for visa rejection?

2. Have you ever had your visa application rejected? If so, what was the reason given?

3. What steps did you take after your visa application was denied?

4. How did you cope with the disappointment of a visa rejection?

5. What advice would you give to someone who has just had their visa application rejected?

We hope this conversation can be a source of support and encouragement for anyone who has faced visa rejection.

Please feel free to share your thoughts, experiences, and advice in the comments below. Let's help each other navigate the visa application process and overcome the challenges that come with it."
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by chukkyOluah: 3:16am On Oct 07, 2023
Hi, Please i am resuming my program in the Netherlands by month end, i need assistance with an accommodation. will greatly appreciate any help
Armstrong34:

Netherlands is highly developed country and on the same level with Germany, UK, France and other top European countries..

The major thing you need to get an MVV visa to the Netherlands is MONEY 💰..

If you get money 💰 then the visa is 100% guaranteed provided you get an admission

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Traffic-Lights & Blocked Drainage In Abuja / A Nigerian Lady Talks Of Her Cultural Shock In France: / Victims Of One-Way-Drivers Speak, Share Their Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.