Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? (25589 Views)

Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today / UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by chimpad: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dey there dey cap. Reality of life is different from all these tales by moonlight. You are comfortable enough to stay and fight doesn't mean others are! It's never a one size fits all. I will rather grab a meagre means to survive than die chasing shadows.
JackDaAlienz:
USA should deny everybody visa
Every Nigerian should be denied visa abroad.

Europe and America fought wars
They fought against dictators instead of running away.
That is why Europe and America is peaceful,because their ancestors didn't run away. They stayed in their country joined hands and fought their bad Governments.

Nobody is leaving Nigeria
We will all stay here and fight this government.

I hate weak pussy men and women who run away from their country instead of to stay and fight for a better Nigeria.

Did Americans ran away from their country during hard crisis and wars. No
They all joined hands to make America great.

You that didn't fight want to go there and enjoy what their ancestors fought for?? While your own country is burning. DENY ALL OF THEM VISAS
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by BISHOPCHARLIE: 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2023
illuminutty:
Na for JJCs. Them never born that consulate that would deny me visa.

How do you do it?
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by nedekid: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I'll be going to Canada next month for a crusade, my Visa has already been approved. No one denies a prophet visa.

This I have seen.
Na church levels you use japa grin
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by newdawn2017(f): 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
USA should deny everybody visa
Every Nigerian should be denied visa abroad.

Europe and America fought wars
They fought against dictators instead of running away.
That is why Europe and America is peaceful,because their ancestors didn't run away. They stayed in their country joined hands and fought their bad Governments.

Nobody is leaving Nigeria
We will all stay here and fight this government.

I hate weak pussy men and women who run away from their country instead of to stay and fight for a better Nigeria.

Did Americans ran away from their country during hard crisis and wars. No
They all joined hands to make America great.

You that didn't fight want to go there and enjoy what their ancestors fought for?? While your own country is burning. DENY ALL OF THEM VISAS
u guys re not serious, I am never coming in out to fight anything again, after d blood of over 100 Nigerians was plited out in vain in the lekki massacre & other pats of Nigeria during the end SARS protest. U cowards chicken our after such a blood sacrifice. Sowore has been sacrificing himself, freedom, finance, comfort, family time for Nigerians consistently now for over 28yrs now, what does he get?? U guys a not ready for ur freedom, I give up, & I am living too. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by kogi2010: 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2023
yes dey denied me denish visa last year and life goes on

reasons maybe ur financial capability is low

another reason is if u are single

so go and rearrange don't give up i have travel to Qatar and south Africa yest they refuse me visa but that wont stop me from trying again i think you should do the same keep on trying dont give up bro all the best
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by OfeAchi: 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Jembewon2020:
she got 3.5 instead of 4.0 and her visa was rejected.honestly it can be very disappointing.
3.5 CGPA or what?
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by Smartguyboy(m): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
BATified2023:
so we should vote obi n blame ourselves like anambra people later right?
I guess we should vote a half dead 💀 human being who can’t even stand for 5 mins to talk to press ?
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by internationalman(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
Does immigrant visa application get denied too?
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by DoxxAnon: 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2023
IamgratefulLord:

I love your write up. Lovely. I want to come to the UK. Please how can you help me? I am a graduate. Even if its a care giver job.

I do not live in the UK… fortunately. I live and work in Nigeria.

This may be unpopular advice but UK is not an easy place to live. If you really want to go there, get a care job, there are some accredited institutes in Nigeria where you can obtain an NVQ. Get this certificate and it will improve your chances. How you get to the UK is a different case but with an NVQ you may be able to find a company that will sponsor your visa especially if you have a level 2 or 3.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by Yemoad: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Suicide na. What else??
Not the solution
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by madjune(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
They deny most of you visas because most of you are running away with no tangible skills that they need, except lying up and down.

Morseo, they know you Nigerians talk too much.

You think some of their representatives don't monitor forums like Nairaland to have a feel of what's going on?
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by amadika(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
Got this story from my friend who went to the visa office...
Guy was given 🇺🇸 visa for masters only for him not be able to write "original copy collected by me ..."
Visa was immediately cancelled. Do we blame village people for this?
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by LaReinaa(f): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
Maryjane001:
There was a gist I read on Twitter about a heavily pregnant woman whose Visa was accepted because the lady in charge thought she was beautiful in her pregnancy and even recommended that the baby even deserves to be born in Canada as he stands to gain a lot of privileges there......talk about grace
Lies and ignorance.. there’s no visa interview to Canada.. everything is determined by the documents you submitted, enlighten yourself a bit and stop yarning dust!

2 Likes

Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by BronzeMajik(f): 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
Irish embassy rejected my Visa in 2020 after waiting one whole year to get a response..
On picking the letter of rejection, I got so confused I walked into a busy traffic without looking, God saved me that day dangote trailer would have sent me to hell, it took me a while to recover.
I was advised to appeal the decision.. I told myself never. Affliction will not arise a second time. I moved on and I'm happier as it stands I'm no longer interested in japa-ing

1 Like

Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2023
LaReinaa:

Lies and ignorance.. there’s no visa interview to Canada.. everything is determined by the documents you submitted, enlighten yourself a bit and stop yarning dust!

I have no claims to the story, I only just shared what I read online. Found it quite beautiful.
If it's true or fake, I don't know and don't care.....lol
And please, carry your bitterness far away. Since you don't know how to offer your opinions nicely. T for tenks
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by riczy(m): 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
Drink sniper, Carmel! Shey u day look for answer
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by LaReinaa(f): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
Maryjane001:

I have no claims to the story, I only just shared what I read online. Found it quite beautiful.
If it's true or fake, I don't know and don't care.....lol
And please, carry your bitterness far away. Since you don't know how to offer your opinions nicely. T for tenks
You should’ve verified the information before sharing to avoid misleading people.. look at how many people that liked and even shared your false info..

Btw, I didn’t offer you my opinion, I educated you.. ignorance is not enough excuse to keep sharing fake news! If you wanna be responded to nicely, don’t copy and paste anything you see on Twitter without verification!

1 Like

Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by Lankybaby(f): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
For someone who was Denied a care and health visa from nigeria, do anyone knows if there is any remedy that can be done to that as it was stated by the ukvi the English language result didn’t meet the name requested(4.0) but the person had 3.5 is there any way they can appeal and they might reconsider as the person is trying to do another English test(ielts)
I would need honest opinions
Thanks
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
LaReinaa:

You should’ve verified the information before sharing to avoid misleading people.. look at how many people that liked and even shared your false info..

Btw, I didn’t offer you my opinion, I educated you.. ignorance is not enough excuse to keep sharing fake news! If you wanna be responded to nicely, don’t copy and paste anything you see on Twitter without verification!
Mislead people you say?. Just re-read what you just typed.
So how did my Twitter story become a yardstick to those applying for visa?.
Just explain since you claim to be "educated".
You should also add I advised women to get pregnant too.....lol
And btw, your opinion is totally baseless. Kindly offer your education elsewhere.
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by Melagros(m): 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2023
illuminutty:
Na for JJCs. Them never born that consulate that would deny me visa.
Abi grin
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by charlizonto: 1:02am On Feb 18, 2023
My immediate elder brother was denied visa to the UK to study after he had already been given admission and paid all his tuition fees but because of a fictitious statement of account from a fraudulent agent..of course he was very dejected so were we too in the family but he had to pick himself up and continue with life without bothering about traveling again..that was in 2013..now several years later to this day ...now married he's over there with his wife and their child..they traveled on October last year..

Sometimes destiny can be delayed but not denied.. believe me when it is your appointed time it will definitely happen..

1 Like

Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by jonnex: 1:11am On Feb 18, 2023
I was refused a United Kingdom visa twice, and the reason given to me was that they believe I was not the owner of the statement of account presented. Sometimes, because of their load schedule, they will just refuse many people, giving the same reasons which may likely not be relevant to the document presented, I proved my case through my lawyer that I was the owner of the account. If you are appealing a refused visa, you have to be consistent, let them see the reason/s why you are appealing, attached relevant document/s to prove your case, and hand over the others for God's perfection. And they later approved my visa for not up to two months.
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by Scandium: 6:00am On Feb 18, 2023
You re-apply. Then ensure you come back stronger and better for the interview
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by LaReinaa(f): 6:44am On Feb 18, 2023
Maryjane001:

Mislead people you say?. Just re-read what you just typed.
So how did my Twitter story become a yardstick to those applying for visa?.
Just explain since you claim to be "educated".
You should also add I advised women to get pregnant too.....lol
And btw, your opinion is totally baseless. Kindly offer your education elsewhere.

First of, this particular post has nothing to do with you, the Op made the post for a certain people.. From your unintelligent comment up there, it’s obvious that you’ve never applied for any type of visa in your life.. When a post that doesn’t relate to you is made, you can either stick to reading comments or skip the post entirely, you must not jump to comment on every post especially when you have nothing interesting to contribute.. Always resist the urge to Shaleye by all means to avoid unnecessary embarrassment! Instead of fighting me on here, kindly use that precious time of yours to acquire some basic knowledge.. I come in peace my sister grin grin
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 18, 2023
LaReinaa:

First of, this particular post has nothing to do with you, the Op made the post for a certain people.. From your unintelligent comment up there, it’s obvious that you’ve never applied for any type of visa in your life.. When a post that doesn’t relate to you is made, you can either stick to reading comments or skip the post entirely, you must not jump to comment on every post especially when you have nothing interesting to contribute.. Always resist the urge to Shaleye by all means to avoid unnecessary embarrassment! Instead of fighting me on here, kindly use that precious time of yours to acquire some basic knowledge.. I come in peace my sister grin grin
I have every right to comment on whatsoever thread. Cry me a river hunnie. The time you use to spew your bitterness and reveal your toxic personality would be used in finding out why your Visa was denied or what steps so as to get one. If you like, continue masturbating over my posts and don't find out what you can learn here.
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by Princeadex04: 9:36am On Feb 18, 2023
Don't give up Bro, I got refused 9 different times, yes 9 times (US 6 times, UK once, Ireland 2 times) I got my Irish visa on 3rd attempt and I have since gotten UK visa and Schengen Visa. Never give up, keep trying.(
PreacherTemi:
Visa rejections are not only frustrating, but they can also be devastating, especially if you've invested a lot of time, effort, and money into your application. Have you ever had your visa application rejected? If so, we would like to hear from you.

We want to start a conversation about visa rejections, the reasons why they happen, and what to do if your application is denied. Some questions to get the conversation started:

1. What are some of the common reasons for visa rejection?

2. Have you ever had your visa application rejected? If so, what was the reason given?

3. What steps did you take after your visa application was denied?

4. How did you cope with the disappointment of a visa rejection?

5. What advice would you give to someone who has just had their visa application rejected?

We hope this conversation can be a source of support and encouragement for anyone who has faced visa rejection.

Please feel free to share your thoughts, experiences, and advice in the comments below. Let's help each other navigate the visa application process and overcome the challenges that come with it."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by Adabestseason(m): 10:06am On Feb 18, 2023
Poverty is a major factor,in churches nowadays prophecies that someone will travel out of the country is well received but they won't tell you what you will be going through,second,pride some parents are respected because their wards are outside giving special seats in local assemblies,we are so short sighted,God will help us
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by LaReinaa(f): 10:28am On Feb 18, 2023
Maryjane001:

I have every right to comment on whatsoever thread. Cry me a river hunnie. The time you use to spew your bitterness and reveal your toxic personality would be used in finding out why your Visa was denied or what steps so as to get one. If you like, continue masturbating over my posts and don't find out what you can learn here.
Sweetheart, My visa has never been denied.. I am a permanent resident of Canada.. I’ve been here with my hubby and kid since 2022grin grin

If you go through my profile.. you’ll realize that I hardly comment here, I actually picked interest on this post inorder to issue one advice or the other to reasonable people before I bumped into your unintelligent false comment.. I could’ve ignored you but people could be misled by your ignorance.

Taking a look at your profile now.. I should’ve really ignored you..

As a student, how do you even pass your exams if you ain’t open to take corrections? This explains why you are very dull.. Okay, enough of you taking my time.. Run off now and finish your homework you’ve interrupted my sleep enough!

PS: aside gathering fake news on Twitter, you can also use your phone for research.. Stop wasting your parents school fees little one grin grin
Re: Visa Rejection: What To Do When Your Application Is Denied? by IamgratefulLord(f): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2023
DoxxAnon:

I do not live in the UK… fortunately. I live and work in Nigeria.

This may be unpopular advice but UK is not an easy place to live. If you really want to go there, get a care job, there are some accredited institutes in Nigeria where you can obtain an NVQ. Get this certificate and it will improve your chances. How you get to the UK is a different case but with an NVQ you may be able to find a company that will sponsor your visa especially if you have a level 2 or 3.
Thanks OP, so sorry to bother you. What's an NVQ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 Things You Must Know As A Nigerian Before Heading To The UAE. / Winners Pastor's Car Hits 10-Year-Old Boy Celebrating Fayemi's Victory In Ekiti / 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.