Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? (2705 Views)

Edo: What Caused The Peaceful Outcome Of The Election & Federal Might Absence? / Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory / PDP Will Defeat APC In 2019 Regardless Of Federal Might – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Workch: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

I see you don't understand how this works...

So let me use a case study of one I am familiar with...

As a candidate , state house of Assembly , you need a team on your campaign train, this would be between 10 to 15 card carrying members accross your team, you pay them least 3k daily, you need a bus 18 seater you pay daily, fuel your branded car,

Your grassroot campaign destination are each an every ward , Landlord Tenant association, Community, and villages within your jurisdiction.

Each stop you must put money into an envelope for the elders, rent chairs and canopy, buy refreshments for guest and give cash donations not less than 20k-50k per ward

All this money can't be financed by you so the party pool fund and mostly share cash
Why should you give tenants association, community and villages money?
Are you trying to induce them monetarily?

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Workch: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
LordAdam16:

Take this to the bank and cash it. el Rufai and Ganduje are giving Tinubu at least 1 million votes each.

Northerners are just as ambitious as Southerners, they just have better solidarity.

And currently, there is no general consensus that a Northerner should succeed Buhari. so everyone is aligning with whover is best for their individual interests. The ones who are aiming to become the Cabal in Tinubu's government. The ones who will tell him tomorrow that if not for them, he would have lost woefully. Then there is the other crowd who don't trust Tinubu. They've only tolerated him because he has been a dutiful id*ot for the Northern cause.

Both camps are jostling every single minute until a winner is announced. And whichever wins out will make both the cash policy and BVA redundant.

Right now, if Atiku wins Kaduna. No one will protest. If Tinubu wins Kaduna. No one will protest. This gigantic plausibility is godsend for hardcore politicos; because they can subvert the will of the people; change digits, cancel some polling units, just all-round f*ckery with the results; and people will not feel disenfranchised. They're already used to it.

-Lord
your opinion is duly noted
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by LordAdam16: 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
Goke7:

Was Lawan not named? If he had named anybody sef the person would have still been trounced at the primaries. He only saved himself from disgrace

Did Buhari name Lawan?

Lawan was named by the Chairman. The Governors' wanted to hear from the horse's mouth, because a lot of people have used Buhari's name to wreak havoc since 2015. That's how Maina was being driven in DSS cars and shielded using the President's name; until it was busted.

Buhari said he had a preferred candidate and refused to name him. Who is he scared of.

If the person that Buhari personally chose was trounced at the primaries after Buhari graciously allowed the governors choose their successors, then this election would have been a forgone conclusion.

It would have been the declaration of an intra-party civil war. A lot of your principals will be fighting off DSS, ICPC, EFCC, AGF, and other presidential attack dogs. It'd be an Okorocha redux and what is happening to FFK currently. Someone like el-Rufai and Akeredolu will be barred from entering their states. Na Bourdillion dem go sleep till Atiku win, afterwards, them go sneak out through border when immunity end. Buhari would have directed his 12m voters to vote for Atiku. He'd simply call Tinubu a fake Muslim and his campaign will be torpedoed.

Some of you just open mouth wa. Buhari played into their hands by trying that shadow sh*t. Take the fight to them if you really want to. But for whatever reason, Buhari does not seem overly concerned about a successor of his choice becoming the next President. Can't say I'm surprised.

-Lord
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Ireportlive: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Workch:
Why should you give tenants association, community and villages money?
Are you trying to induce them monetarily?

They would ask you and you can give them or not.

They mostly tell you what they are facing, from money to repair transformers, powerline, or security night watch and stuffs like that
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by LordAdam16: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Oga El-rufai and Ganduje do not even have the ability to give 1million votes to themselves let alone Tinubu.

Buhari has already clipped their wings with the innovations of the BVAS and Irev,the naira redesign is just to put nail into the coffin

25th no far.

-Lord
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Heavensent01(m): 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Buhari is the opposite of his stand, a real Machiavellian, don't be surprise when you see APC using millions to beat the PDP, LP third position stand because kwankwanso is practically off the race

if there is sincerity in APC north govs support of Tinubu, I swear there is no how Tinubu will lose this election except they're not sincere then I can't says

Tinubu has federal might, there are still many agencies attach to this election loyal to Tinubu personality

Tinubu has APC govs who didn't decamped, APC political stalwarts stays, APC only received decamped opposition party stalwart

Even the rumour that Buhari will work against Tinubu is true to favour Atiku, so far the APC Northern govs stay loyal, Tinubu is still a candidate to beat

Peter Obi will take his third position, it was unfortunate Peter obi chose to be a candidate when two mafias are on contest. forget the hype that Nigerians have learn now crabs

vote buying is still going to be a determinant in this election and anyone that spend most between APC and PDP will affect the victory

NB: Nigeria cannot work with ethnic colouration and religion discrimination, we are just deceiving ourselves, even if Tinubu or obi get there, North held us down in the legislative

southern past leaders make big mistake by allowing North scam them with imaginary population

one thing is sure in this election outcome, if North disappoint Tinubu in this election, the political relationship between west and North die naturally and no Yoruba will ever trust North again
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by tinsel: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

So these can't be done via transfers?
You amaze me. Host a small get together party surely on transfers. Please, try to live on real world called Nigeria. Don't be artificial.
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by kcnwaigbo: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
LordAdam16:

25th no far.

-Lord
Exactly!! Now tell the midget El-rufai and Ganduje to stop wailing
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by kcnwaigbo: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
tinsel:

You amaze me. Host a small get together party surely on transfers. Please, try to live on real world called Nigeria. Don't be artificial.
Oga transfer works even in rural areas
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by kcnwaigbo: 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
Heavensent01:
Buhari is the opposite of his stand, a real Machiavellian, don't be surprise when you see APC using millions to beat the PDP, LP third position stand because kwankwanso is practically off the race

if there is sincerity in APC north govs support of Tinubu, I swear there is no how Tinubu will lose this election except they're not sincere then I can't says

Tinubu has federal might, there are still many agencies attach to this election loyal to Tinubu personality

Tinubu has APC govs who didn't decamped, APC political stalwarts stays, APC only received decamped opposition party stalwart

Even the rumour that Buhari will work against Tinubu is true to favour Atiku, so far the APC Northern govs stay loyal, Tinubu is still a candidate to beat

Peter Obi will take his third position, it was unfortunate Peter obi chose to be a candidate when two mafias are on contest. forget the hype that Nigerians have learn now crabs

vote buying is still going to be a determinant in this election and anyone that spend most between APC and PDP will affect the victory

NB: Nigeria cannot work with ethnic colouration and religion discrimination, we are just deceiving ourselves, even if Tinubu or obi get there, North held us down in the legislative

southern past leaders make big mistake by allowing North scam them with imaginary population

one thing is sure in this election outcome, if North disappoint Tinubu in this election, the political relationship between west and North die naturally and no Yoruba will ever trust North again
Oga vote buying will not work,stop dreaming .

If you think northern politicians care or give a Bleep about Tinubu or the SW?. You people make me laugh
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Goke7: 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
LordAdam16:

Did Buhari name Lawan?

Lawan was named by the Chairman. The Governors' wanted to hear from the horse's mouth, because a lot of people have used Buhari's name to wreak havoc since 2015. That's how Maina was being driven in DSS cars and shielded using the President's name; until it was busted.

Buhari said he had a preferred candidate and refused to name him. Who is he scared of.

If the person that Buhari personally chose was trounced at the primaries after Buhari graciously allowed the governors choose their successors, then this election would have been a forgone conclusion.

It would have been the declaration of an intra-party civil war. A lot of your principals will be fighting off DSS, ICPC, EFCC, AGF, and other presidential attack dogs. It'd be an Okorocha redux and what is happening to FFK currently. Someone like el-Rufai and Akeredolu will be barred from entering their states. Na Bourdillion dem go sleep till Atiku win, afterwards, them go sneak out through border when immunity end. Buhari would have directed his 12m voters to vote for Atiku. He'd simply call Tinubu a fake Muslim and his campaign will be torpedoed.

Some of you just open mouth wa. Buhari played into their hands by trying that shadow sh*t. Take the fight to them if you really want to. But for whatever reason, Buhari does not seem overly concerned about a successor of his choice becoming the next President. Can't say I'm surprised.

-Lord

Abegi there’s no way lawan would have been named without buhari knowledge. The politicians bankrolled buhari presidency both first term and second term. The man is just an hypocrite. If buhari is convinced Atiku or any other candidate will win there will be no need for all this drama. He’s not a politician who can rally others behind anybody.
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by LordAdam16: 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Goke7:

Abegi there’s no way lawan would have been named without buhari knowledge. The politicians bankrolled buhari presidency both first term and second term. The man is just an hypocrite. If buhari is convinced Atiku or any other candidate will win there will be no need for all this drama. He’s not a politician who can rally others behind anybody.

I agree will all your sentences, except the last.

Buhari should have told the governors that Lawan is his successor. Like you, I don't see the need for all the drama. Make your choice, back your choice publicly and firmly, and let everyone test their popularity.

When Tinubu didn't want Ambode to do his second term, he was firm and vocal about it.

But everything about Buhari must always have k-leg. That is his trademark.

Anyway, it ends with him. If una like, mk una go bring another efulefu after this election cycle. At least, hand touch everybody.

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by ibechris(m): 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
adioolayi:

For me, so far he still enjoys the loyalty of APC Governors, he is still a candidate to beat..

Although, the failed policy program is an advantage to PDP as Nigerians dey para.

How much damage has this done, we will know after the elections.

Don't ask me about LP....I still don't see them in the race.

The next President remains Atiku or Tinubu

When u can't see well,pls try and be using glasses. It would help in times like this.
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by tinsel: 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Oga transfer works even in rural areas
Use it to organise a small party and see how that party will not hold because of failure of vendors to receive their money.
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Workch: 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

They would ask you and you can give them or not.

They mostly tell you what they are facing, from money to repair transformers, powerline, or security night watch and stuffs like that
what if you don't give them?
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
LordAdam16:

He did not try hard enough.

He refused to name his preferred candidate.

I recall the governors imploring him to name his choice. And the coward crawled into his shell.

Now he's two-timing again like a truck stop wh*re. He should give the SGF, CDS, and IGP free reign. By 26th, Yakubu will announce Atiku and anyone wen murmur go collect.

Will el-Rufai, Ganduje, or Zulum incite violence because a Fulani will takeover from another Fulani?

All these "I belong to everybody and nobody" nonsense has gotten stale. He should set his foot down and lu le that imp. But he won't. Accidental General.

-Lord

Bro, forget your throwback musing. We are past those regressive days and not going back to it.

You'll have noticed how defiantly the SW APC leaders have fought Buhari and APC on behalf of what is best for the region and her people.

Their actions show they are confident in their powers and importance. Confidence derived from stealing a March on all others per socio-economic development and might.

The North regressed horrendously under the burden of terrorism and this also created negative multiplier effect for the Middle belt.

In the South, the SE is now economically near zero while GEJ midwifed the advance into penury and stagnation of Bayelsa etal.

It is the SW that is most peaceful, meaningful and prosperous today. It is a region with clout federal might cannot bully.

Northern leaders are only left with the option of doing the right thing or face whatever consequences may be upon us all if they prefer to do otherwise.

Openly and shamelessly working so hard, over an extended period of time, to scheme Tinubu out for Atiku will have serious consequences if such succeed.

What we are witnessing is extremely distasteful as it reveals the disdain some Northerners have for others today to include those who sacrificed for them and worked loyally for what was assumed to be a mutually beneficial and honorable political alliance.

Interesting times.

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by stuffs2002: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Imagine hell Rufai who rode on the back of buhari to become governor now challenges him in court?

That is what patriotic Nigerians do.

Loyalty to the state before anything else.

El-Rufai is fighting for the masses
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
stuffs2002:

That is what patriotic Nigerians do.

Loyalty to the state before anything else.

El-Rufai is fighting for the masses
Tell that to the mountains. He's fighting for his own survival and that of his many wives.
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Lacash: 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
Workch:
What's your opinion?

The federal might factor to manipulate many things has gone, what are Tinubu's chances now?
Did Buhari win with federal might??
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Lacash: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
OnyeAshuaUru:
Tinubu can't win nada, with or without FG' support. Majority of Nigerians have already decided to take back their country from criminals like Tinubu and hand it over to patriots like Peter Obi and Datti Baba-ahmed.
Dey play…Just dey play😃
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by kcnwaigbo: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lacash:
Buhari was very popular in the north and SW.Which region exactly is Tinubu popular?
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Workch: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lacash:
Nope, what's your point?
You think Tinubu is as popular as Buhari was?
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by SenatePresdo(m): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
adioolayi:

For me, so far he still enjoys the loyalty of APC Governors, he is still a candidate to beat..

Although, the failed policy program is an advantage to PDP as Nigerians dey para.

These APC governors you guys always talk about,
Are you telling me that Tinubu will win Cross River, Ebonyi and Imo State simply because their Governors are in APC?

Are we going to also say that Atiku will win Osun and Oyo state because their Governors are in PDP?

You expect Tinubu to win Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, sokoto, jigawa and many Fulani states simply because their Governors are in APC?

Benue state had a PDP governor when Buhari flipped and won it in 2015.

Stop all these delusion of governors might.

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Assetosky(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
You are wise

Heavensent01

post=120957694:

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by yetunsbay(m): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
[/color][/b]I HV NEVER GAMBLE BEFORE FOR THIS LIFE BUT I'M READY NOW. ANYONE SO SURE OBI WILL WIN & NOT TINUBU SHLD PLACE A BET WITH ME. I CHALLENGE OBIDIENTS[b][color=#006600]
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Lacash: 8:18am On Feb 17, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Buhari was very popular in the north and SW.Which region exactly is Tinubu popular?
Point of correction, Buhari was never popular in SW if not for Tinubu endorsement, this generation does not know him. Or have u forgotten he had already contested 3 times with nothing to show forrit🤷‍♂️
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by babyfaceafrica: 8:31am On Feb 17, 2023
Wait till Feb 25
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Loveladies(m): 8:41am On Feb 17, 2023
adioolayi:

it is a disadvantage to fulani and Atiku here, people here now saying never will they vote Fulani, they are not blind to know not about party, it is either Tinubu or Peter Obi here, Atiku na like disease wey everybody dey run for, for here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyebanji Presents ₦‎159.5 Billion 2024 Budget To Ekiti Assembly / "Open Letter Of Resignation To Odumegwu Ojukwu" From Robert S. Goldstein / Boko Haram: Tension In Ibadan Over Massacre Of Yorubas In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.