Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? (2697 Views)

Edo: What Caused The Peaceful Outcome Of The Election & Federal Might Absence? / Akwa Ibom: ‘God Crushed Apc’s Federal Might’ – Gov Emmanuel Speaks On Victory / PDP Will Defeat APC In 2019 Regardless Of Federal Might – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Workch: 11:47am On Feb 16, 2023
What's your opinion?

The federal might factor to manipulate many things has gone, what are Tinubu's chances now?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:49am On Feb 16, 2023
Workch:
What's your opinion?

The federal might factor to manipulate many things has gone, what are Tinubu's chances now?

Many of Tinubu's social media supporters will not even vote for APC on election day.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by adioolayi(m): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
Workch:
What's your opinion?

For me, so far he still enjoys the loyalty of APC Governors, he is still a candidate to beat..

Although, the failed policy program is an advantage to PDP as Nigerians dey para.

How much damage has this done, we will know after the elections.

Don't ask me about LP....I still don't see them in the race.

The next President remains Atiku or Tinubu

17 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by OnyeAshuaUru: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tinubu can't win nada, with or without FG' support. Majority of Nigerians have already decided to take back their country from criminals like Tinubu and hand it over to patriots like Peter Obi and Datti Baba-ahmed.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by kcnwaigbo: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
adioolayi:

For me, so far he still enjoys the loyalty of APC Governors, he is still a candidate to beat..

Although, the failed policy program is an advantage to PDP as Nigerians dey para.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Workch:
What's your opinion?

He was never going to win!

We found out two years into buhari's government.

14 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Workch:
What's your opinion?

OP, what is really happening between the political powers is a cold War.

What Buhari is attempting to do is win the battle without understanding he does not have enough time to win the War.

Those against him are eventually poised to win the war, regardless of what Buhari does, because of the reality of Nigeria. In fact many of Buhari's actions actually help those opposed to his ultimate goal and agenda.

In the end, even if Buhari and his 'capitans' manage to win the battle by making Atiku President, which is their mission, they only make their loss of the War more inevitable and hasten the deliverance of what they ultimately fear more than anything else in the world.

Nigerians are fixated with Tinubu's win or loss but overarching issues are about much more than that even as I remain confident Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.

The most important consideration concerns Nigeria becoming free or continuing in bondage and oppression.

Those two are the agendas being fought over that are bigger than Buhari and Tinubu who are merely todays champions of each agitation even if Nigerians cannot work this out.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by wegevv: 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Many of Tinubu's social media supporters will not even vote for APC on election day.

Exactly. They're just hustling. Times are hard, can you blame anyone grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Workch: 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dsalvo:

What Buhari is attempting to do is win the battle without understanding he does not have enough time to win the War.

Those against him are eventually poised to win the war, regardless of what Buhari does, because of the reality of Nigeria. In fact many of Buhari's actions actually help those opposed to his ultimate goal and agenda.

In the end, even if Buhari and his 'capitans' manage to win the battle by making Atiku President, which is their mission, they only make their loss of the War more inevitable and hasten the deliverance of what they ultimately fear more than anything else in the world.

Nigerians are fixated with Tinubu's win or loss but overarching issues are about much more than.

The most important consideration concerns Nigeria becoming free or continuing in bondage and oppression.

Those two are the agendas being fought over that are bigger than Buhari and Tinubu who are merely todays champions of each agitation even if Nigerians cannot work this out.
Why don't you believe that Nigerians can choose their leaders and that Buhari is trying to give everyone a leveling playing ground?

11 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
adioolayi:

Tinubu was never in the race. We knew buhari wasn't handing over to him two years into his tenure.

It was bukola saraki who brought the attention of those who didn't know Tinubu wanted to succeed buhari. But we already knew. We started trailing events after the "I belong to nobody but to everybody" speech.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
Workch:
Why don't you believe that Nigerians can choose their leaders and that Buhari is trying to give everyone a leveling playing ground?

Buhari is not trying to create a level playing field. If you have been observing his clearly partisan utterances and actions, that started more than two years ago, then you would know a 'level playing' field is the last thing on Buhari's mind.

We will see how things unfold

5 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Ireportlive: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tinubu had a closed door meeting with Buhari yesterday... What makes you think his Federal might isn't intact

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dsalvo:

Nigerians are fixated with Tinubu's win or loss but overarching issues are about much more than that even as I remain confident Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.

Yooba nesan?

Are you ready for python dance?

Can you withstand the heat?

Have you been cut to pieces and fed into a boiling pot only for same you to be walking in through the door as if nothing happened?

Boy, be careful what you wish for. Tinubu is going to come third in this election, the margin may not be astronomical,, but Peter Obi is by the grace of God and Nigerians who are who are tired of APC misrule.

Tinubu will loose and nothing will happen!

4 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Workch: 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dsalvo:

Buhari is not trying to create a level playing field. If you have been observing his clearly partisan utterances and actions, that started more than two years ago, then you would know a 'level playing' field is the last thing on Buhari's mind.

We will see how things unfold

How would this policy create undue advantage for other parties?

3 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Workch: 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
Tinubu had a closed door meeting with Buhari yesterday... What makes you think his Federal might isn't intact
the body language of Buhari is glaringly saying that

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Ireportlive: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
Workch:
the body language of Buhari is glaringly saying that

Same way it's said so before primaries....

Buhari is simply staying neutral to the public. But Tinubu still enjoys full benefits of the Federal Government

3 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ireportlive:
This is an authentic leaked report from that meeting...

Buhari: Asiwaju, how are you? I'll go straight to the point.
I have had to put up with many direct and indirect invectives from you and your cronies on my government.

I want to warn you for the last time, any more of that from you and your cronies, I will not hesitate to use every legal means possible to put you away in jail, even before the election starts! (Shows him some documents he pulled from his drawer)
Be warned, you may leave now.

Tinubu: Mr president, it's not like that..

Buhari: (cuts in) please leave my office now before I call security.

5 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by XerXers: 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dsalvo:

Look at this afonja cowardly clown. I spit on you

5 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Ireportlive: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

I have had to put up with your many direct and indirect invectives from you and your cronies on my government.

I want to warn you for the last time, any more of that from you and your cronies, I will not hesitate to use every legal means possible to put you away in jail, even before the election starts! (Shows him some documents he pulled from his drawer)

And they attended Imo rally together

Ipob and sense 4*x+y-2
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

Buhari is simply staying neutral to the public. But Tinubu still enjoys full benefits of the Federal Government
Yet Tinubu claimed buhari's Naira redesign policy and fuel scarcity were targeted at him.

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Workch: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

okay, you opinion is well acknowledged

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by XerXers: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
BeardedmeatR:

I have had to put up with your many direct and indirect invectives from you and your cronies on my government.

After the meeting, Tinubu started begging protesters to stop

4 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by PeterObi4LP: 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tinubu can never in his life time win any free, fair and credible election in Nigeria without vote buying. That's why Buhari cut his wing of vote buying by introducing naira redesign.

6 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

Ipob and sense 4*x+y-2
Keeping up appearances and observing the traditional campaign rites of handing over the party flag to the candidates.

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by XerXers: 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ireportlive:

Ipob and sense 4*x+y-2
You don't understand the morality aspect of warfare and politics. Buhari's aim is to finish Tinubu and still be free from blame

4 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
XerXers:

After the meeting, Tinubu started begging protesters to stop
And that too. It was on FP here, though I never opened the thread.
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Ireportlive: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
XerXers:

You don't understand the morality aspect of warfare and politics. Buhari's aim is to finish Tinubu and still be free from blame

The day you guys would understand Buhari is actually playing a script just to weaken and fool gullible opposition the better
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Phoen1X: 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
Workch:
What's your opinion?

Well,..dont underestimate him,...he still has oluomo and thousands of urchins plus billions of unsold tones of cocaine.
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
XerXers:

Imagine hell Rufai who rode on the back of buhari to become governor now challenges him in court?
Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Workch:
How would this policy create undue advantage for other parties?

Buhari is not a sagacious, strategic or studious politician though he can be bullishly stubborn using power in pursuit of what he wants.

Many have surmised Mr.President took on this policy on advisement from Emefiele and co who fed into Buhari's desperation to stop Tinubu to then begin feathering their own nest with outlandish suggestions that lines their own pocket but does nothing to stop Tinubu.

Even Tinubu himself defiantly mocked this in his speech in Abeokuta that fuel or Naira scarcity will not prevent the people going out to vote for him.

Cast your mind back to APC primaries to note we have seen all these desperate antics before such as the announcement of Lawan as consensus candidate by the Party chairman and the many flirtation with GEJ plus nemerous back and forth over direct primaries, indirect primaries, ashaow joint primaries etc, etc, etc.

All those undemocratic and wicked machinations failed. This policy will not stop Tinubu either because it is those who hate him who cannot accept he is popular and therefore continue to make themselves amenable to the deception of Emefiele and co in their desperate effort to thwart Jagaban.

3 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Flathead8: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
I'm a northerner, the fuel scarcity and naira redesign has reduce support for Tinubu in the north.. Atiku will get symphaty votes
Workch:
What's your opinion?

2 Likes

Re: Can Tinubu Win This Election As It Seem That He Has Lost The Federal Might? by Flathead8: 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
You think so?
Ireportlive:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's UNGA Hotel Spending: A Symbol Of Nigeria's Corruption / "See Update": Nigerian Lady Uses Crates To Make Bed Frame, Video Amazes People / Poll: Is Fidel Castro Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.