Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Iyabo Ojo Replied A Man Who Called Her Olosho After Choosen Obi Over Tinubu As - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Replied A Man Who Called Her Olosho After Choosen Obi Over Tinubu As (2221 Views)

2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan / Cossy Orjiakor Replies A Disabled Man Who Called Her 'Old Woman' (Photos) / Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Replied A Man Who Called Her Olosho After Choosen Obi Over Tinubu As by Nairaobserver: 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
Angry Netizen blasts Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo calls her Olosho and husband snatcher after she declared Labour party presidential Flagbearer, Peter Obi as her favorite presidential candidate.

Iyabo Ojo later replied the troll this morning on her social media page.

see their conversation below;

Iyabo Ojo: "Whether he wins or not, my dreams align with peterobi"

Troll: ALASEWO Iyabo Ojo @IYSexxy

Madam gboko gboko. Asiwaju doesn't need your support Asiwaju doesn't needs Alasewo support he needs decent women with class, intelligent woman keep your support OLOSHO. @officialABAT will win

iyaboojofespris: Who is this one, animal, place, or thing?

............ Akowere, trust me, you're a product of Alasewo because your mother, wife & sidehens are all bonafide memebers

http://www.nairafame.net/2023/02/iyabo-ojo-finally-replied-man-who.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Iyabo Ojo Replied A Man Who Called Her Olosho After Choosen Obi Over Tinubu As by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
Fucn hoe. She didn't need to reply him but, heyy, the clout drug is addictive.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Replied A Man Who Called Her Olosho After Choosen Obi Over Tinubu As by PointZerom: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
That's how those generational BATstards insults people that doesn't share the same political ideology with them. At the end they'll be playing the victim card.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Replied A Man Who Called Her Olosho After Choosen Obi Over Tinubu As by Nairaobserver: 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
shocked shocked
Re: Iyabo Ojo Replied A Man Who Called Her Olosho After Choosen Obi Over Tinubu As by dawnomike(m): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
A set of supporter that lacks class... Just imagine what a full grown man came to twitter to post.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Replied A Man Who Called Her Olosho After Choosen Obi Over Tinubu As by SaintNegro77: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
What an epic reply. Domicile idiots doesn't know that the peeing machine will loose and even loose his household on Saturday.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Replied A Man Who Called Her Olosho After Choosen Obi Over Tinubu As by touchalex25: 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
Why insult someone just because he/she doesn’t agree with your preferred candidate. BTW all supporters of PDP,APC and LP are guilty of this

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Replied A Man Who Called Her Olosho After Choosen Obi Over Tinubu As by TONYE001(m): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
The best you can do is to POLITELY convince someone to vote your candidate.

You can't force or disrespect anyone for the choices they make.

Truth is highly relative; your truth is certainly not another person's truth. We must respect each other.

It's a big shame to see adults embarrass themselves because of the elections. In a few weeks, all of these won't matter again. Some of the politicians we fight and kill ourselves for will become friends.

Don't destroy potential relationships because of any candidate. Respect others for the choices they make.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Replied A Man Who Called Her Olosho After Choosen Obi Over Tinubu As by Gadafii: 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
She may be ashawo, but I respect her stance irrespective of what is to come, her people shall continue to call her all sort of bad names because he didn’t support tinubu

I mean this people called osibanjo omo ale for daring to aspire for presidency, they called obasanjo names too

Urchins can be spotted Mike’s away, then when they speak, you wonder how an adult could sound so fôolish and dûmb
Re: Iyabo Ojo Replied A Man Who Called Her Olosho After Choosen Obi Over Tinubu As by YorubaSamurai: 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
but na ashawo she be na
Re: Iyabo Ojo Replied A Man Who Called Her Olosho After Choosen Obi Over Tinubu As by Antivirus92(m): 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Even that idi.ot that insulted her will come out tomorrow and claim that peter Obi's supporters are rude and cyber bullies
Re: Iyabo Ojo Replied A Man Who Called Her Olosho After Choosen Obi Over Tinubu As by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
Honestly the best set of fans to get are the igbos..
Re: Iyabo Ojo Replied A Man Who Called Her Olosho After Choosen Obi Over Tinubu As by blahc007: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
touchalex25:
Why insult someone just because he/she doesn’t agree with your preferred candidate. BTW all supporters of PDP,APC and LP are guilty of this
But they made it look like LP supporters are the only one doing it...

Go and see how they finished Mr macaroni the other day...just because he said obi is his president
Re: Iyabo Ojo Replied A Man Who Called Her Olosho After Choosen Obi Over Tinubu As by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
I’ve learnt this one again ALASEWO grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Replied A Man Who Called Her Olosho After Choosen Obi Over Tinubu As by TONYE001(m): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
blahc007:

But they made it look like LP supporters are the only one doing it...

Go and see how they finished Mr macaroni the other day...just because he said obi is his president

Exactly. The PDP and APC made it seem like LP supporters are the only ones going wild on others. In truth, however, supporters of the three leading parties are guilty of this. If you look up a few threads on this site, for example, you'd find several posts of supporters of PDP, APC, and LP abusing and disrespecting each other.

This is very repulsive, and it's one thing that has made it difficult for me to get too involved in politics.

I support PO, and I honestly hope he wins as I think he's the best option for Nigeria. While this is true, I will not, and I cannot attack anyone for thinking otherwise. The best I can do is to try to convince you to see reasons with my candidate. If unsuccessful, we go our separate ways and wish our candidates good luck.

As humans, we must endeavour to respect each other. This is sacrosanct. We are God's creations, respecting each other is a way of honouring God, as a matter of fact. Regarding each other is a basic tenet of living.

After destroying bridges, what happens after the elections? Go back and repair them?

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Replied A Man Who Called Her Olosho After Choosen Obi Over Tinubu As by blahc007: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
TONYE001:

Exactly. The PDP and APC made it seem like LP supporters are the only ones going wild on others. In truth, however, supporters of the three leading parties are guilty of this. If you look up a few threads on this site, for example, you'd find several posts of supporters of PDP, APC, and LP abusing and disrespecting each other.

This is very repulsive, and it's one thing that has made it difficult for me to get too involved in politics.

I support PO, and I honestly hope he wins as I think he's the best option for Nigeria. While this is true, I will not, and I cannot attack anyone for thinking otherwise. The best I can do is to try to convince you to see reasons with my candidate. If unsuccessful, we go our separate ways and wish our candidates good luck.

As humans, we must endeavour to respect each other. This is sacrosanct. We are God's creations, respecting each other is a way of honouring God, as a matter of fact. Regarding each other is a basic tenet of living.

After destroying bridges, what happens after the elections? Go back and repair them?
@bolded....that's a powerful question right there.
Election will come and go....what will be left of us after then?

It's well

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Replied A Man Who Called Her Olosho After Choosen Obi Over Tinubu As by Britishpea: 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
She even accepted yeah she’s an olosho lol.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Replied A Man Who Called Her Olosho After Choosen Obi Over Tinubu As by pretydiva(f): 11:02am On Feb 17, 2023
Busybody trolls

(1) (Reply)

Old Taker Went Broke After Making Millions From Yahoo & Lavish His Wealth / Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphries Are Married ,wedding Photos Sold For $1.5 Mill / Super C To Wed Girlfriend Nicole Chukwueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.