Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

flight - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / flight (1658 Views)

Experience On Night Travelling, New Dimension To Robbery Due To Cashless Society / Update On Travelling To Malaysia On Turkish Airlines / Urgent Shipping From Newyork To Lagos One Or Two Days Maximum, Suggestions Pleas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

flight by USAMarshal: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2011
flight
Re: flight by xamfort(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2011
Yessssss, flying turkish airline to lagos is very safe,i used turkish airline twice and it was okay with no stress.
Re: flight by USAMarshal: 1:42am On Sep 12, 2011
flight
Re: flight by noblegas2(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2011
USAMarshal:

@xamfort. Did you take off from JFk in newyork? And what was the wait time in istanbul?

Their service is Superb but i think this is the most important thing when considering flying Turkish airlines. The lay-over time is usually long so you should check and confirm with your travel agent before issuing your ticket because the wait time may range from 5 hours to up to 9 hours!
Re: flight by USAMarshal: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2011
flight
Re: flight by noblegas2(m): 4:40am On Sep 13, 2011
USAMarshal:

@noblegas did u fly from newyork or uk?

No, but i have used them and booked for my cousins to and from the uk or usa.

(1) (Reply)

Inquiry On Affordable Hotel In Mexico City / Deported From The Uk / Lagos State Digital Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.