Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

PDP Might Postpone Taraba Rally Due To Bad Weather - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Might Postpone Taraba Rally Due To Bad Weather (332 Views)

Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally / 8 Deaths At APC Taraba Rally: SGF Leads Buhari’s Delegation To Taraba / Bashir Ahmad Caught Using PDP Taraba Rally Photo To Campaign For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Might Postpone Taraba Rally Due To Bad Weather by TRUMPwedsBUHARI: 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hi, for those asking for update on the rally in Jalingo today, I apologize but it’s beyond my control as poor visibility due to the weather has delayed our flights. Will do my best soon as we touch down.🙏🏽

https://twitter.com/PrettieAdiela/status/1626155540379234305?t=xlboIvxk1fQ_MFTmdZaong&s=19

Re: PDP Might Postpone Taraba Rally Due To Bad Weather by TRUMPwedsBUHARI: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
Not sure as she made the post around 10 am. Haven't heard anything from the team, so I suspect they might postpone the rally
Re: PDP Might Postpone Taraba Rally Due To Bad Weather by fortunateme: 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
At Kano, the evil Party couldn't hold their rally because of lack of cash to 'mobilize'. I hope the scenario is trying to repeat itself here?
Re: PDP Might Postpone Taraba Rally Due To Bad Weather by Love700(f): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
If they like let them die it
Good luck sir, may God help you to achieve your goals and succeed in this forthcoming election.. Amen
Re: PDP Might Postpone Taraba Rally Due To Bad Weather by Cherish233: 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
Okay, 25 is at hand already.
Re: PDP Might Postpone Taraba Rally Due To Bad Weather by Lelelalalele: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
May God be with them 🙏
Re: PDP Might Postpone Taraba Rally Due To Bad Weather by Lelelalalele: 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
Love700:
If they like let them die it
Good luck sir, may God help you to achieve your goals and succeed in this forthcoming election.. Amen

That's harsh, bro

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive Naira Scarcity / ICPC Nabs Petrol Station Accountant Over Naira Notes Racketeering / Can The Supreme Court Revoke The Naira Redesign Policy? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.