Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) (4527 Views)

Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. / Driver Strips Unclad, Climbs His Bus After It Was Impounded By Traffic Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Bvlgari: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Jennyclay(f): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
That woman beater should be arrested for physical assault.

It's her fundamental human rights to support whoever she wants to support. So why raise your filthy hands on her? undecided.

Stupid men everywhere!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
This is crazy. We should be able to support whoever we want without issues

5 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Urheadmaster(m): 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
tongue

Make she go to the nearest church for thanksgiving they didn't set her on fire tongueπŸ”₯

23 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Jashub: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
Where was this done ...because I'm sure it was not in a south-western state undecided
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by BlessedOne01: 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
This is very wrong and unacceptable!

These useless obiscam and obifooolish supporters should remember that "what goes around must surely come around"!

Obidunce supporters must be very careful because everyone has the "constitutional right and freedom" to support any candidate of his or her choice!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Urheadmaster(m): 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
I think it happened in Cambodia tongue
Jashub:
Where was this done ...because I'm sure it was not in a south-western state undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Dreal1247: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
People are really angry with the type of leaders we have. I was told of a man who repeatedly said that Tinubu will win the election in a vehicle. After the third time, as they got to a police check point, a woman seized him by the shirt and insisted that the man collected his three thousand Naira. The man was forced to pay the three thousand Naira before the police officers got him arrested. As the vehicle moved further, the woman said that Tinubu confiscated their land in Lagos and converted it to his own. The woman in question is a Yoruba woman.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by triple996(m): 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
It will definitely be somewhere in d east.
See as obidients are happy and even supporting d assulter. Bt they will be d first to complain if it happens otherwise

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Ireportlive: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
cool

Zombidiots apes

I have always maintained we have more better behave, better reasoning IGBO women than IGBO men

Family spend more time training IGBO women. This is why we have the likes of Chimanda Adiche and Okonjo Iweala

At the end they couldn't stop her support or bully her.... Such an Amazon

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by lazynairalander1: 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
People are tired. Say no to
bad policy
leaders
looters
Liars
Wicked politicians
Vote LP

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Patriotsleague: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
If you slap or hit the wrong person, you can be stabbed to death. We don't need animals around, who don't understand what democracy means. She has a right to support her choice. Political fanatics hitting that girl deserve death.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Nostring: 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dreal1247:
People are really angry with the type of leaders we have. I was told of a man who repeatedly said that Tinubu will win the election in a vehicle. After the third time, as they got to a police check point, a woman seized him by the shirt and insisted that the man collected his three thousand Naira. The man was forced to pay the three thousand Naira before the police officers got him arrested. As the vehicle moved further, the woman said that Tinubu confiscated their land in Lagos and converted it to his own. The woman in question is a Yoruba woman.
fake story... police ppl get sense , if u talk na ipob check point den reach I for believe uundecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Patriotsleague: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Dreal1247:
Should we all start behaving like animals, or is it Tinubu that made you poor and miserable?

Be careful the type of society you wish for. All candidates have strong holds, if we start attacking each other who wins?

7 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Tokskob2008: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
This is totally wrong, everyone should vote for whomever they like. If you feel crooks and thieves deserves your vote then by all means do so but don't force anyone to do same, we all can't vote for the same candidate.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Goodson15: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Stone us if we fall to kept to our promises...,FASHOLA,.....This lady have received her own share grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Jnrprince1(m): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

Make she go to the nearest church for thanksgiving they didn't set her on fire tongueπŸ”₯
Mad man
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by yarimo(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
Poor edited video
Bvlgari:
Lady gets beaten up inside a bus after she said Tinubu will win shocked cool

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CouevacjCdn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfud7kanbcA
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by BestMan001: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2023
Vote for Peter Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by kingthreat(m): 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

She is not in your cannibal country, where they roast and eat perceived saboteurs. Tufiakwa.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by jasent(m): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jennyclay:
That woman beater should be arrested for physical assault.

It's her fundamental human rights to support whoever she wants to support,but supporting a thief and a drug lord is a fundamental human wrong?l undecided.

I'm very stupid shall

Fixed

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Dialpad: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
That's crazy, as you can tell they are Obi supporters... intolerance is their middle name.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Tobijays: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
Obviously this is not in the West! Can this lady be identified please

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Ikaeniyan0: 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
Bvlgari:

I don't understand, is Tinubu the President Of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Ikaeniyan0: 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
jasent:

Fixed
The way some of you people support illegality eh

This is democracy, everybody should be free to support whoever they want

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Reelmii: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2023
That was bad of them
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Ikaeniyan0: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
Patriotsleague:
If you slap or hit the wrong person, you can be stabbed to death. We don't need animals around, who don't understand what democracy means. She has a right to support her choice. Political fanatics hitting that girl deserve death.
I'm just so tired of this country.

I don't know why we have to be attacking each other because of politics reason
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Samsunny99: 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
I beg on behalf of the beater of the bestee grin grin that the frustration in the country is making people go bizzare they can't imagine another experience under the APC govt

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by highchief1: 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
Bvlgari:

lol so if say I Dey Nigeria them for don men’s me well well
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
Crazy aggressive followers that have started exhibiting their characters outside social media. We knw who they likely be. Can they do that to their fellow men? Everyone has equal rights to support anyone.
Vote your candidate and let me vote mine. I may have a reason for supporting this person while you too have your own reason. Lets meet at the poll and sort it out.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by jasent(m): 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The way some of you people support illegality eh

This is democracy, everybody should be free to support whoever they want

Yes I agree,by supporting a thief and a drug lord is not part of democracy,thank you
Re: Lady Gets Beaten Up Inside A Bus After She Said Tinubu Will Win (video) by talk2hb1(m): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
Olasyke:
This is crazy. We should be able to support whoever we want without issues
Thanks To Some Unscrupulous Fans, they decided to bully us to vote their choice of candidates.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Captured On Camera Throwing A Little Boy Into A River – Watch Video / Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan / PHOTOS/VIDEO: Young Nigerian Girl Spotted Smoking Marijuana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.