Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Key-skills For A Job In Front-end Development - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Key-skills For A Job In Front-end Development (274 Views)

Digital Marketing Or Front-end Development? I Dont Know What To Choose. / Top Digital Skills For Every Graduate / Front-end Development Trends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Key-skills For A Job In Front-end Development by rhilwhan(m): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
In this essay, I will give you a very extensive description of the many languages and tools you will need to know, as well as an appropriate learning route and time estimates.
There are several languages and tools available. HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Typescript, Java, C# (pronounced C sharp), C++, PHP, Python, and React are all supported. You are not alone if you have been perplexed. In this essay, I will provide a certain learning route. One of the faults that novices do is wasting time going from one location to another and not learning anything correctly.

FOUNDATION
To become a front-end developer, you must first learn HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, which are the essential languages of a front-end developer. You organize the pages with HTML, style them with CSS, and program them with JavaScript. Consider a building to be a web page on the internet...

READ MORE... https://9jawatchtower.com/key-skills-for-a-job-in-front-end-development/

(1) (Reply)

How To Create OpenAI Chatgpt Account | JENBN / The Angry Astronaut Reports Huge Water Source Detected On Mars / Bill Gates Writes Says That The Age Of AI Has Just Begun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.