Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) (27010 Views)

Verifying Atiku’s Claims At NESG Presidential Dialogue - Fact Check / Tinubu At NESG Today (photo) / AriseTV Town Hall: Fact Checks On Peter Obi's Claims Published (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by israelmao(m): 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Keep on fact-checking till Obi cruises into the seat of power as the Lord lives.
Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by AmotekunSW: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
brutal1:
grin Honestly they idolised their saviour and a small bate was set for him and he fell for it cheesy what a saviour It is all about money for these guys..na still that money dem take use as bate for their Saviour who is on vacation in the Zoo now grin cheesy on the Jubril own ehn I still dey laugh grin I cannot believe they believed Bubu was cloned like seriously...na the same Buhari they are praising today...same Jubril I mean grin my question is why u wan d zoo grin grin Pigsssss

Those guys have genetic stupidity, only few are wise.
When the wise ones caution the stupid ones, they start calling the wise ones saboteurs.
Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by froshdhayveed(m): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
kingsways:
The checkers are DUMB sorry to say.

Put in context, everything he said is correct.

If he said Netherlands’ total export for 2021 was $120 billion and it happens it was actually $130.7 billion, THIS ONLY AMPLIFIES THE POINT HE WAS MAKING THAT NETHERLAND ARE MAKING SO MUCH FROM AGRICULTURE

Gbam! You jxt spoke what is in my mind..
Everything he meant with the figure are actually correct so there is no point calling him a liar .. If he says 60% and you find out its 70% he is still on the right track for the fact that his brain can accumulate those figures mehn his a gem that needs to be applauded not some Shaky Shaky Daddy saying 5000bags of barrel per litre

4 Likes

Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by casualobserver: 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2023
Malory:
No one is fact checking Thiefnubuu and Athiefkku. Only the people's choice Obi.

because he is the one who lies

1 Like

Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by Malory: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
casualobserver:

because he is the one who lies
Sharap. See his cone head

Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by 2blessed01(m): 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
Wetin be una own sef on facts checks.....na only peter obi come there, what about fact checks on what tinubu or atiku said!
Brother chill...no mind them...make e dey pain them.... meanwhile what else do they(Atilhiefku and Tinubu) Know except to attack PO and obidients.....
As e dey pain them🔥E dey sweet us 💃

2 Likes

Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by jaxxy(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hopium:
Peter Obi always churn out figures like Guinness Book of Record to compensate for his lack practical economic approach and execution.

tinubu no statistics just wild imagination of phantom ideas from shady corrupt practices.

lagos state account has poor transparency records. Projects with no accountability or financial information.
Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by Hopium: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Can your Bulaba say something reasonable for once for us to fact check?

I'm just asking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlnv_hqafZU
Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
Wetin be una own sef on facts checks.....na only peter obi come there, what about fact checks on what tinubu or atiku said!
na person say make Obi de over impress... And exaggerate with stats... ??

1 Like

Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by youngemperor(m): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
talking about the dept to gdp ratios in %, he's not far from the truth, infact all the country he mentioned owes higher than what he estimated
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-how-accurate-are-peter-obis-claims-at-nesg-economic-dialogue/amp

Nlfpmod

Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
BarrElChapo:
That he stated all these by heart is even more impressive.
nothing impressive here cos he won't go beyond distant third or fourth this February...
Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by handsomeyinka(m): 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jones4190:
I bought 125,000 Naira diesel for my truck and when the attendant saw Obi's sticker on my windscreen She was very happy, did not collect money from me. Gave me all her sales money for the day, promised me free diesel worth 125k every week. The one wey sweet me pass be say she promised me free T_T_ every weekend.
When master dey lie, what do we expect from followers.
Lol..you bad ooo.
Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by DLuciano: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Obimumu the fool, him tu dey lie... God forbids having that worthless akpu munching fool as president of this great country....
Obidindinrin will labour in vain, nyamiris will never rule this country and beerfraud they won't get.... God bless BAT

You are a waste to your generation, what is Tinubu's attempt to analyze and prove anything? Obi has quoted several figures off hand based on his researches and memories. He is only human, he has done excellently well to drive his points home to over 30million followers, can BAT try that?
Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by brutal1(m): 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
To the extreme bro, like that stupidity is to the far extreme ..extremism in stupidity...when foolishness cover person face na rubbish e go dey see. Like a whole region believed a President was cloned grin and today that same cloned president is their hero of democracy because he pushed a policy that's affecting everybody but because of their hatred they are willing to accept it is a good policy...them nor see market sell ooo suffering and smiling...na dem fight Hausa/fulani na dem still fight Yoruba and una population for the region na in small pass and they want to rule. They fail to align but see everybody as their enemy. Nobody is responsible for una misfortune.
AmotekunSW:

Those guys have genetic stupidity, only few are wise.
When the wise ones caution the stupid ones, they start calling the wise ones saboteurs.
Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by Lightorder: 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jones4190:
I bought 125,000 Naira diesel for my truck and when the attendant saw Obi's sticker on my windscreen She was very happy, did not collect money from me. Gave me all her sales money for the day, promised me free diesel worth 125k every week. The one wey sweet me pass be say she promised me free T_T_ every weekend.
dry joke
Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by obailala(m): 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
kingsways:

If he said Netherlands’ total export for 2021 was $120 billion and it happens it was actually $130.7 billion, THIS ONLY AMPLIFIES THE POINT HE WAS MAKING THAT NETHERLAND ARE MAKING SO MUCH FROM AGRICULTURE
THe people making the fact checks are actually very dumb and they intend to only excite dumb readers.

Every single thing OBI said, the fact-checks actually amplified OBI's points.

2 Likes

Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by Mechatronix: 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
kingsways:

Exactly my analysis too. Even that of debts still approximates to 77 trillion. Obi is correct jare. And he knows all these figures my heart.

2 Likes

Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by rollywise(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Obimumu the fool, him tu dey lie... God forbids having that worthless akpu munching fool as president of this great country....
Obidindinrin will labour in vain, nyamiris will never rule this country and beerfraud they won't get.... God bless BAT

May your life be like that of Tinubu's health and state of mind. Say Amen

1 Like

Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by rollywise(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
At least he got most right and was close to the ones he didn't get exactly right. That's a thinking mind. The other two candidates don't even have a statistics to tell

2 Likes

Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by TrumpDonald2: 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
brutal1:
na why e dey make all those gaffes on a regular basis but at least he is not dishing out false information to sound intelligent. There is nothing to verify because BAT nor even dey give any fact he just want to rule but your packaged holy micheal saint is a pathological disher of lies...na caterer for this lie thing...I mean your saint is telling lies here....your messiah is a liar. E dey packaged facts that are false...that's my fear

One thing you have to understand is that these facts he's dishing out were once fact. It shows that he's keeping tabs with other countries and comparing their development with Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by GardenOfGod(m): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
grin
Jones4190:

Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by Eriokanmi: 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:
Obi dey try sha but he goes nowhere

Atiku is coming
I'm Atiku's words to the northerners...you need a northern president, you don't a yorubaman or an igboman as president....so, he will end up being a president of the north he has claimed to be, by winning only in some parts of the north.

That rude and unfortunate comment is kept inside our left hand palm, so we wouldn't eat with it.
Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by TrumpDonald2: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
brutal1:
To the extreme bro, like that stupidity is to the far extreme ..extremism in stupidity...when foolishness cover person face na rubbish e go dey see. Like a whole region believed a President was cloned grin and today that same cloned president is their hero of democracy because he pushed a policy that's affecting everybody but because of their hatred they are willing to accept it is a good policy...them nor see market sell ooo suffering and smiling...na dem fight Hausa/fulani na dem still fight Yoruba and una population for the region na in small pass and they want to rule. They fail to align but see everybody as their enemy. Nobody is responsible for una misfortune.

The only stupid people right now are those supporting Thieffnubu's presidential ambition.

You are talking about population, are the yoruba's more than the igbos?

You need brain check.
Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by Olabode211: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
All the things wey una they rants now,shey na im go make them collect 500/1000 olds note from your village abi?witche witche dey follow you.
Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
I don’t know why anyone would applaud Obi for statistics he didn’t generate. I really don’t get it. He’s merely stating what’s already been established
Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by kenex4ever(m): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
Malory:
No one is fact checking Thiefnubuu and Athiefkku. Only the people's choice Obi.
You can only fact check someone that speaks facts.

1 Like

Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by brutal1(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
He is dishing out facts that are longer realistic. He is campaigning to be a president in 2023 and dishing out facts of years ago He is keeping tabs with other countries past bro...he should stay sticked to the current facts that are obtainable. I mean you dont have to tell lies to make a point. I hope you get my point too?
TrumpDonald2:

One thing you have to understand is that these facts he's dishing out were once fact. It shows that he's keeping tabs with other countries and comparing their development with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by Hussein035: 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-how-accurate-are-peter-obis-claims-at-nesg-economic-dialogue/amp

Nlfpmod

You see that Kenya unemployment is a lie.

I work with company that gives loan to Kenyans, this Kenya people contacts will tell us that there is hunger and there's no job in Kenya, why did we give loan to their people.

You will see kenyan paying 50 chilling which is equal to about #400 not #4,000 yet they will be Bragging over it
Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by brutal1(m): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
Wetin I dey expect with this your moniker sef grin I nor expect sense to grow on your trapezium head. Tinubu that came to steal your money grin this wailing must end in tears grin no, yorubas are not more they are just intelligent, smart and extremely educated.
TrumpDonald2:

The only stupid people right now are those supporting Thieffnubu's presidential ambition.

You are talking about population, are the yoruba's more than the igbos?

You need brain check.
Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by gassbee: 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Obi lamba
Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by Jeffy1206(m): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
dre11:

Nlfpmod

for me everything here dey correct... For you to say false means it has to be the opposite sir. If he say America dey owe and they're not owing then false... All in seeing here is a man with integrity and brain 🫡

1 Like

Re: How Accurate Are Peter Obi’s Claims At NESG Economic Dialogue? (Fact Check) by TrumpDonald2: 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2023
brutal1:
He is dishing out facts that are longer realistic. He is campaigning to be a president in 2023 and dishing out facts of years ago He is keeping tabs with other countries past bro...he should stay sticked to the current facts that are obtainable. I mean you dont have to tell lies to make a point. I hope you get my point too?
The only point you are making is that you choose to be blind to the truth. And the last person you can ever convince is someone who's mind is already made up.

Take your opinion and I'll take mine. I'll prefer someone who's lying to me as you say to lead me than someone who's brain is no longer functioning well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Meets Chairmen Of 45 Political Parties / 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru / Deji Adeyanju Arrested During 'Police Not Politician' Protest In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.