Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Good Dey Ladies And Gentleman I Present You Geese's Birds - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Good Dey Ladies And Gentleman I Present You Geese's Birds (454 Views)

Some Ladies And Dogs Now.. Trending Thing / Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix / Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Dey Ladies And Gentleman I Present You Geese's Birds by Julius2222(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
They are very strong and healthy we also give them there treatment to enable them to sound and strong, they also have a large place to walk around most especially the very mature one, I have them for long periods of time, I would have love you to know more about those beautiful birds of mine.
Well you can always contact me or Whatsapp if possible for there details suitable for eating as well. Thanks you so much for your time.
+2348147822408
Whatsapp or call me.

Re: Good Dey Ladies And Gentleman I Present You Geese's Birds by inception101(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
Scammer Tunde

1 Like

Re: Good Dey Ladies And Gentleman I Present You Geese's Birds by verminnel(f): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2023
grin very courteous scammer🤣🤣🤣 scamming with courtesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Think It Is Important To Ban The Pitbull Dog Breed In Nigeria? / One Male Gsd Puppy Available For SALE!!! / Exclusive From Bobbysaxy Kennel...fantastic Female Brindle Boerbeol Pup For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.