Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom (12414 Views)

Court Stops Buhari, CBN, Others From Suspending Currency Swap Policy / Appeal Court Bars PDP From Conducting Fresh Primaries In Ihedioha's Constituency / 2023: Court Okays Suit Seeking Tinubu Trial Over Alleged Perjury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by itsRhamzy: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
Jones4190:
If you like cry from now till 2023, Your CEO will hang tinubu ’s picture in his/her office as the 16th President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
And there’s nothing you can do about it.
Argue, doubt, rant, rain abuses..
E go happen!!!
Make Feb 25 come ASAP so we can truly find out how loved BAT truly is nationwide. After then you'd be sent to eternal retirement from the nonsense you've been spewing all over.
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by MossLuv: 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ortom is the real political Maradona of Benue... Akume is learning work. I don't really like him but I must give it to him as a champion of Benue politics
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by asanausana91: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
Enemies running, guilty criminals running while nobody is chasing them.
Atiku don't even have their time. Wait until after swearing in .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by nyiamfrank: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
princeade86:
Why. U are doing anti party, yet u still ran to court for that party u working against not to suspend u. If u don't want them again, leave. I think head dey pain our judiciary sef. Someone don't want me, and still ran to u for shield.
Because that party is as useless as it's construction.
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by cpu2006(m): 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
peepydelano:
Anything G5 has lost their relevance, wike led them foolishly to their political end. A man without wisdom don’t end up well. Shame on G5

Your eyes will soon clear
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by princeade86(m): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
nyiamfrank:
Because that party is as useless as it's construction.
then leave them alone
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by ufuosman(m): 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2023
peepydelano:
Anything G5 has lost their relevance, wike led them foolishly to their political end. A man without wisdom don’t end up well. Shame on G5
Big shame
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by Kasdat5(m): 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
What use does this fellow have ??
He almost lost his re-election to one feather weight ..
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by Kasdat5(m): 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
MossLuv:
Ortom is the real political Maradona of Benue... Akume is learning work. I don't really like him but I must give it to him as a champion of Benue politics

You need to be banned permanently from this section , you really don't know what you saying ..
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by Izongdave(m): 12:34am On Feb 17, 2023
Omo
How can someone now expect even a fool in leadership to respect court judgment
What we now have in place of out court is auction markets
Is this not clearly stopping people from exercising their lawful right?
Like the apex court just tried to assist individuals sabotage the economy?
I appreciate the late chief of staff for educating the president that public interest supercedes rule of law... Howbeit debatable
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by html14java(f): 3:46am On Feb 17, 2023
bewla:
it's hundred percent clear even if this man is the only candidate you will still VOTE no body as you choice

No need to join issue with you
Can you read or you're stupid by default?
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by jasonex4(m): 6:56am On Feb 17, 2023
html14java:
Why I Don't Support Tinubu for President of Nigeria

Personal reason: I don't like the choice of his Vice, he strikes me as the true face of Bokoharam.

Health reason: He is obviously struggling with his health and memories. It is not his fault that he is old, but it is his fault that he has refused to rest. I won't push him to an office that his health and age will not carry. He will end up ruling by proxy, which is not good for a country like Nigeria.

Reason based on justice: GEJ and his party were voted out of office based on incompetence, it is only fair that with the woeful failure of APC that has superseded that of PDP, the party should not be rewarded with another tenure.

Based on morals: Tinubu has consistently lied. He lied about his age, his education, and his family. They even hired people to act as bishops and priests in one of their unveiling programs. I do not trust anything he is promising. Even more, is the fact that he is an alleged drug lord and he has not denied his dealings with illegal drugs. My moral conscience won't allow me to consider him.

Religion: He is Muslim, his Vice is a Muslim and they both want to take over from a Muslim. In a country like ours with about 50% Christians, they are simply saying that the North has no Christians. And to make it more obvious, El Rufia in one of his recent interviews described the northern Christians as an "enclave".

Issue base: His major drive to be president is based on the fact that he considers the presidency as his turn (emi lo kan). Even on issues he has spoken about, none is coherent. And even if you think anyone is coherent, they don't seem to have emanated from him.

Note: I have the right to my opinion on the candidates.
This is my personal opinion.

Why I don't support Atiku for President

1. Equity: The North is just about rounding up a tenure of 8 years, and in the spirit of equity the office should go to another region.

2. Experience: He lacks the necessary political leadership experience needed to serve as a president having never held nor led any elected office before.

3. Religious Tolerance: someone who calls himself a Unifier, he doesn't speak out against religious injustices in a country where religion is a major divider. Eg. The deborah case

This is my personal opinion 😌😌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by jasonex4(m): 7:02am On Feb 17, 2023
bewla:
it's hundred percent clear even if this man is the only candidate you will still VOTE no body as you choice

No need to join issue with you

Intelligently counter the reasons she gave
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by Jones4190(m): 6:26am On Mar 04, 2023
elinaxy:
I wonder what's giving you such confidence, barking dogs they say seldom bite.
chinedu are you still here?
Re: 2023: Court Bars PDP From Suspending Samuel Ortom by Jones4190(m): 6:27am On Mar 04, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
With which votes? Yoruba Muslims?
No Nigeria Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: President-elect Appoints Chief Of Staff / Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) / BREAKING: Tribunal Affirms Ihedioha’s Election As Imo Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.