Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi (12101 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: Respect Rule Of Law For Safety Of Your Lives, Properties / I Will Stop Corruption When Elected — Peter Obi At Chatham House / Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by BreconHills(m): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
Light78:
When a man clocks 70 he behaves like a child.

That was what one Mallam told me. That's why some aspirants go about insulting other people.

Everyone knows that.

We shouldn't miss this opportunity or else, we are done.

Speak for yourself. I have done business under Shagari Buhari, IBB, Abacha, Abdulsalam, OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ and PMB and I know for certain that you don't need a messiah ( except for Jesus Christ) to prosper. No man is coming to save you young man, pivot, learn, pivot and execute outcomes.

Else you will be stoning this man in four years.
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by blank(f): 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Look at a so-called future leader of tomorrow.

No wonder the lying machine Peter Obi is able to swindle you with his lies.

You know how governance work, but are charging a president to overhaul the Supreme Court.

If I were close to you, I would have given you a staggering, factory-resetting slap.

Like the slap you receive every morning. 🙄
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by Ceenaija(m): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by 8stargeneral: 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
God is about to liberate Nigeria through peter obi
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by Elvis2kay: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
DREAMER
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by blabulu2000: 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
See scammer....does he respect the rule of law when he use Nwafor to slaughter his people in the river ?/

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by luckyz4rea(m): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/16/2023-election-i-will-respect-rule-of-law-if-elected-peter-obi/

One thing about this guy! His message and tone of delivery hasn’t changed. Doesn’t talk from both sides of his mouth. This is more like the first time I’m gonna say this if my memory serves me right; I think we should entrust the leadership of the country in his hands
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by funkemary(f): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
God bless the incoming president
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by OdefaGirl(f): 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Joker.

You no fit smell that presidential sit.

Go and teach your village men the way to play politics. Not hate and disrespect to other regions.

Anuofia

You are doing yourself 😁😁😁

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by Billmos: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
Who dey ask this one
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/16/2023-election-i-will-respect-rule-of-law-if-elected-peter-obi/

The same you Obi that was encouraging Emefiele to disrespect supreme court ruling.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by cardoctor(m): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
Nigerians will hold you responsible for your words and actions. Who the cap fits, let them wear it.
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by Realist777: 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2023
SmartPolician:
We trust you to do that, sir.

The best gift God will give this country is to make Peter Obi the president.
He ain't no fucking gift from no God!
Political space ain't space for selling fake Gucci bro!
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by bewla(m): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

This urchin has been active online recently, he must have just recieved his monthly stipend of 30k to spew endless trash...grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi

aproko does not help amebo no be work

For me am BATIFIED and will be so till after maybe 8 years thanks for the mention and privilege to be mention with all this wonderful guys who use them money and work day and night to make sure our voice is hard

Tinubu for president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by 07kjb: 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
Obi is the man
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by Levels2(f): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Before ko?

He will start by accepting defect on the 26th of February and congratulate His Excellency sen. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

For the Victory well deserved.
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comedian!

Sounding like he can win in the first place

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2023
cardoctor:
Nigerians will hold you responsible for your words and actions. Who the cap fits, let them wear it.

He won’t win in the first place.

He is only day dreaming!
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2023
We will rather vote for this man that Wike is gathering his body to enter a bus that is 2ft higher than the Natural ground level.....
Then to vote for Peter Obi who won't take our task payers money for health issues in france just as Buhari did, flying to London every month .....

We the Urchins won't vote for Obi......we love suffering, we enjoy suffering, we want a Yoruba Muslim President even if he is a cripple, blind, or dumb because we became slaves to Fulanis , therefore it is Fulanis turn to be our slaves ...
( Yoruba Muslims et al 2023)

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by luluman: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by sunnnnyuu(m): 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Like Buhari like Peter Obi, all Buhari's promise during campaign in 2014/2015 are what Obi is doing now while all that Buharist did to anyone that oppose Buhari its what obidient are doing now, may God not punish us with Obi the way he punish us with Buhari due to ignorance of their supporters
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by Adedapo57: 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
peepydelano:
Mtcheww continue dy deceive yourself
must you talk
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by bibe(m): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
Praktikals:

Deh Play.

When a party deviates from the ideals he shares, he leaves.
He left PDP and joined APGA at the behest of Anambrarians seeking their states salvation from PDP godfathers and ended their atrocities.
While in APGA Jonathan took a liking to him and wanted him to come to PDP as he needed him, rumors started swirling that he would leave APGA, to calm nerves, he said he won't leave APGA as long as he remained the governor.
However, the party officials were unhappy as money was not flowing to their pockets as he refused to play transactional politics. So as his second tenure started to wind up, they started to scheme against him, they refused to accept his recommended successor Oseloka Obaze and wanted Obiano instead.
The rest is history. Obiano would eventually become a disaster in Anambra state.
Obi returned to PDP at the behest of GEJ. PDP failed in the 2015 elections but he remained. PDP would refuse to change their ways and he left yet again. His words, "I'll rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing" That's integrity!
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by sunnnnyuu(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
4tomandchi:
Our problem is the illiterate North who will always rely on their leaders for direction.

Now I understand why their elite have chosen to keep them in the dark.
Truly Northerners are illiterate but they are more civilize than the Obi supporters that wants them vote their candidate by force, even they are in dark they are not saying they want to leave Nigeria because they are marginalized while they are in every part of the country, which means those that want to break away are the ones in dark, don't know anything but tribalism ethnicity and regionalism
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by Poleski: 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
Townhall different balablu blublu bulaba!!

Vote for Obi-Datti!

Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by Danniedpastor(m): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

He said these without mentioning names and raining insults on anyone. That how sane minds reason and communicate.
Some one else would go to a state and insult the governor calling him a "that boy". And some psychos will be cheering him on under hot sun.
Mad people support mad leaders
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by Spandau: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by HellVictorinho7: 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigeria rubbing shoulders with the likes of Russia and China when Peter Obi wins, I see Nigeria lunching astronauts to the space, I see Nigeria becoming a world power.

This I have seen.
dey play
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by Danniedpastor(m): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Joker.

You no fit smell that presidential sit.

Go and teach your village men the way to play politics. Not hate and disrespect to other regions.

Anuofia

Symptoms of "tinubulism".
1.Insult every one including your elders like Pa Adebanjo on your way.
2. Talk before thinking.
3. Lose your mind and think like a deprive child.
4.be a topntch tribalism.
.only fool thread this path.
4. Go insane at the mention of Obi.
Re: 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi by Babinski: 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
peepydelano:
Mtcheww continue dy deceive yourself

Do not mind Obi. When he was Amambra Governor, he subverted the Constitution and the rule of law by refusing to conduct Local Government elections for almost 8 years. He conducted elections only when he had 2 months left to go. Now he is talking like someone without such antecedent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanusi's Coronation Postponed For Security Reasons / Full List Of Elected Governors In Nigeria 2015-2019 / Dimka And Al Mustapha - The .fools Of History?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.