Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. (8347 Views)

Number Of Supreme Court Justices Drops To 13 As Abdu Aboki Retires / How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband / Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Finestgurlie(f): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
honestly the kind of embarrassment Tinubu will face in some North will be monumental.
my 3 northern friends told me that they'll vote for Atiku because Atiku is their brother.
that everybody is supporting their own brother.
I tried to tell him that Obi project is a Nigerian project but what he told me was shocking.
he mentioned Wike and Makinde supporting Tinubu even when they're supposed to support fellow party man Atiku just because Tinubu is from the south.
that was when I realized that Wike and co is doing more harm to Apc sef.
an average northerner sees that act as gang up against their brother.

the coming days will be interesting.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by yarimo(m): 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
Finestgurlie:
honestly the kind of embarrassment Tinubu will face in some North will be monumental.
my 3 northern friends told me that they'll vote for Atiku because Atiku is their brother.
I tried to tell him that Obi project is a Nigerian project but what he told me was shocking.
he mentioned Wike and Makinde supporting Tinubu even when they're supposed to support fellow party man Atiku just because Tinubu is from the south.

Did you also tell your 3 aboki friend that obi stole #2 billions Anambra state tax payers money to bribe a whole CAN

66 Likes 20 Shares

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by BATified2023: 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2023
Finestgurlie:

useless akpu munching gorillas n their madness

32 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Finestgurlie(f): 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
BATified2023:
useless akpu munching gorillas n their madness
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

65 Likes

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Finestgurlie(f): 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:
Did you also tell your 3 aboki friend that obi stolen #2 billions Anambra state tax payers money to bribe a whole CAN
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for incompetence,docility, massive bullion van looting and drug peddling.

everything about Tinubu is bad , terrible and evil
Tinubu must be stop so Nigeria can move forward and progress.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
thunder scatter Remi
hahahahaha

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by yarimo(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2023
Chaii it's getting hot ooo
Finestgurlie:
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for incompetence,docility, massive bullion van looting and drug peddling.

everything about Tinubu is bad , terrible and evil
Tinubu must be stop so Nigeria can move forward and progress.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Remi
hahahahaha

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by rolams(m): 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
Finestgurlie:

I have said this long ago. Wike and his stupid G-5 are the reason the North will vote massively for Atiku. They see the G-5 as a gang up against their man. An example can be sighted from the statement of their so called leaders/elite leader from their meeting yesterday.

8 Likes

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Finestgurlie(f): 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:
Chaii it's getting hot ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song

7 Likes

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by inoki247: 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2023
Finestgurlie:

Then why're you crying at least you should be happy that your 2nd option will enter why're worried Abt Tinubu.....

Let him be the one to worry or are they paying you for the worry...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Finestgurlie(f): 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
inoki247:

Then why're you crying at least you should be happy that your 2nd option will enter why're worried Abt Tinubu.....

Let him be the one to worry or are they paying you for the worry...
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song

4 Likes

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Finestgurlie(f): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
blabulu2000:

Mad man....go and die
thunder scatter Tinubu
hahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2023
rolams:

I have said this long ago. Wike and his stupid G-5 are the reason the North will vote massively for Atiku. They see the G-5 as a gang up against their man. An example can be sighted from the statement of their so called leaders/elite leader from their meeting yesterday.
Northern elders Forum said it all... Wike think say he dey do ATIKU

NORTHERN VOTES 100% assured to ATIKU

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by blabulu2000: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2023
Finestgurlie:
thunder scatter Tinubu
hahahahaha

Snipper drink is available for your consumption....

Drink it and you will be fine

2 Likes

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by fineboynl(m): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
The history of democracy in Nigeria has shown that northern votes is always one sided. They never voted for Jonathan.

They have been voting buhari. Why would ibo expect them to vote him?

What obi only need is middle belt votes and some reminate from the North.

The South is at the bag for obi. The North is at the bag of atiku.

Tinubu has no region he can boost of.

That's why he is relaying on the northern governors. He pick Muslim vice undermining the Christian. He only hope in winning the North and get some reminates from the south. Billions of cash has been budgeted in buy votes massively in the North.

That why they are crying for the new Naira. Even tinubu adminted the Naira redesign is targeted at him.

2 Likes

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Finestgurlie(f): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
blabulu2000:

Snipper drink is available for your consumption....

Drink it and you will be fine
destroying Tinubu politically is a task every patriotic citizen should embark on if you want a better tomorrow.
thunder scatter Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by inoki247: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
Finestgurlie:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje

Hahahahahaha nice song

LoL nothing dey ur brain pass copy and paste repeating the same jargons nd u call people urchin.....

Wu be urchin between me nd u wey no sabi pass copy and paste,...
Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by bishopkay: 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2023
I told an urchin that the more Peter Obi rids the South and middle belt off the PDP, the more PDP digs in to compensate with more votes from the core north.

I need tifnubu to do more in the north please; he's not doing enough. Tifnubu needs to do more please... Tell him he needs to do more else na third e go carry oh.

2 Likes

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Fibonacci88: 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:
Did you also tell your 3 aboki friend that obi stolen #2 billions Anambra state tax payers money to bribe a whole CAN
Hope u know ur February stipends will be paid in old notes. Dey play ur eyes go soon clear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by blabulu2000: 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
Finestgurlie:
destroying Tinubu politically is a task every patriotic citizen should embark on if you want a better tomorrow.
thunder scatter Tinubu

See slowpoke
Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Finestgurlie(f): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2023
blabulu2000:

See slowpoke
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by BestMan001: 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:

Shut up!

What is your evidence?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by rolams(m): 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
Northern elders Forum said it all... Wike think say he dey do ATIKU

NORTHERN VOTES 100% assured to ATIKU

I am telling you. Wike keeps promoting and uniting the North for Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Ofunaofu: 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2023
Urchins should prevail on Tinubu to step down
Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
Finestgurlie:

Atiku baba kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss u have gotten 60 percent of the vote of this country.. congratulations

2 Likes

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by Aldol: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Finestgurlie:

You people just create lies everytime to suit your purpose. Northerners are not stupid as. You think they are, they can think for themselves.
Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by puremaker7(m): 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2023
Finestgurlie:

And my 5 Fulani friends told me they will vote Jagaban

3 Likes

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by tamdun: 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ur aboki friends,u guys ain't smart at all,they are ur friends and yet u call them aboki

2 Likes

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by IDeyNL: 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
rolams:

Unfortunately during GEJ era when their was a hang-up by the northern against Jonathan, it was expected that the south should be United and stand up for theirs, but we all saw how a certain region in the south betrayed the south.

This can never happen in the north. Now that certain southern region expect the other two southern regions to vote for them. NEVER

Tinubu failure will be monumental.

1 Like

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by owem19(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2023
You are 1 step from being terminated.we are almost.soon you will be history angry
yarimo:

1 Like

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by DarkPheonix: 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2023
People around Tinubu know he can't win they are just cheering him on to collect share of his loot, Tinubu will even struggle to win Lagos cheesy

Buhari ice block vote don melt, Atiku and Kwankwanso will use to cool their throats grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My 3 Aboki Friends Told Me. by SeeItSayIt: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
yarimo:

It seems you don't place value on your life anymore

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyans Mock Nigeria And Its Presidential Hopeful / Why Is Africa Less Technologically Advanced Than European Countries? / Igala Colonisation Of Northern Igbo States (1450-18th Century)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.