Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

God Na Wa O! U Too Much - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Na Wa O! U Too Much (877 Views)

IF This Porñ Star Can Change.....u Too Can / Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church / The Fool Says There Is No God – Na Me Talk Am! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Na Wa O! U Too Much by crackmann(m): 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2007
hi guys, i just got a job at lateral links. it was the work of the almighty because i didnt want to apply at their web portal (because i thot they were some phony recruitment agency!!!!) until i went to a cyber cafe and saw "guntavibe's" (meanwhile God bless u my bro) topic on the company in this forum. and so i just applied and was like , yeah right just another waste of job hunting time. and den they called me up gave me a test, interviewed me, and dey gave me a position that i had always wanted to occupy, HR officer. u guys need to see this place men, the standards are so high, and the employees there are cool. and the thing that blows me out is the office is opposite the bar beach sea.

why am i saying these things, ? i had been searching for a job for a long tyme till i got so frustrated. just last month I told God he should use me as aslave robot. to make his will, not mine be done in my life. not like im a bornagain or anything like that o (though its not a bad idea sha!). i then embarked on church project, my mission, youth empowerment i was so blind to the outside world, even my family and friends and also my girl that i was so into it and coming back late at night just to get things done . and after i concluded it. the next day i was invited to see d MD and walla! i got the job. u guys keep working hard. banks mite not b de thing for you, tell God to do his work through u and i bet u. u'll tell me, Crack, u told me so.
Re: God Na Wa O! U Too Much by chilla(f): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2007
No matter how hard u try, xcept God says YES,nothn 4 u.

Congrats Crackmann, wt God all these are possible.
Re: God Na Wa O! U Too Much by Bosdem(f): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2007
yes o!

(1) (Reply)

The Unknown Soldier: / Inspirational Websites / Men Of "god" Or Sharlatans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.