Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

I’m Working Tirelessly To End Jukun, Tiv Crisis – Gov. Ishaku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Working Tirelessly To End Jukun, Tiv Crisis – Gov. Ishaku (214 Views)

I’m Working For Tinubu, Not APC – Wike / Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP / "We Are Working Tirelessly To Ensure Asiwaju Tinubu's Victory- El Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Working Tirelessly To End Jukun, Tiv Crisis – Gov. Ishaku by agwom(m): 6:28am On Aug 14, 2019
Taraba Governor Darius Ishaku said on Tuesday that he was working tirelessly with his Benue counterpart Samuel Ortom to end the crisis between the Tiv and Jukun in the border area of the states. Media Aide to the Taraba governor, Mr Bala Abu, said this in a telephone interview with News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) following allegations by Tiv Youth Council (TYC) that the governor and Gen. Theophilus Danjuma were fuelling the crisis.

Abu exonerated the governor and Gen. Danjuma from the crisis. “It is a grave allegation to say that someone in the status of Gov. Darius Ishaku and Gen. TY Danjuma will be sponsoring crisis. “This allegation is false and it cannot stand. It is intended to smear the governor and Gen. Danjuma.” (NAN)

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/im-working-tirelessly-to-end-jukun-tiv-crisis-gov-ishaku.html

Re: I’m Working Tirelessly To End Jukun, Tiv Crisis – Gov. Ishaku by Npfn: 6:29am On Aug 14, 2019
Nice
Re: I’m Working Tirelessly To End Jukun, Tiv Crisis – Gov. Ishaku by Miracle4Sure: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2019
Okay sir shocked

(1) (Reply)

Musiwa Is Adeyinka Grandson / Supreme Court Ruling, Atiku"s Petition Has Been Technically Knocked Out / IPOB Women Scatters Ohanaeze Event In Enugu, Disgraces Nwodo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.