Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State (23367 Views)

Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. / PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by joelbooks: 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2023
Bola Tinubu is President in Waiting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ilThNZQKs

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by joelbooks: 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2023

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by joelbooks: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
More Photos

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by Bloomcherrie: 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2023
Whatever happened to that Tinubu's trip to America?

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by joelbooks: 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
Bloomcherrie:
Don't cry, just wail small

171 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by Bloomcherrie: 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2023
joelbooks:

Don't cry, just wail small
Answer the question without your tongue in the druggies anus

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by Naira20: 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2023

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by adekolaelect(m): 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
Bloomcherrie:
Another crying method . Oga this is the time for election He will travel as president of Nigeria after election.

137 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by Bloomcherrie: 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
adekolaelect:
Another crying method . Oga this is the time for election He will travel as president of Nigeria after election.
Yes, with the diplomatic immunity that being President would offer him. If dem born him papa well, let him go now.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by joelbooks: 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2023
Bloomcherrie:

Yes, with the diplomatic immunity that being President would offer him. If dem born him papa well, let him go now.
You have started crying....and I advice you

118 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by Bloomcherrie: 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2023
joelbooks:

Advice yourself first, you're the one who wants to vote for a thieving klepto-megalomaniac that wets himself.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by Omolara02: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2023
Now, that's what I call MASSIVE

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by joelbooks: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2023
Omolara02:
Now, that's what I call MASSIVE

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by Naira20: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2023

6 Likes

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by oyin44: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2023
joelbooks:

Let him start to cry now so that by February 26th his tears must have full a bucket

76 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by joelbooks: 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
oyin44:

Let him start to cry now so that by February 26th his tears must have full a bucket

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by joelbooks: 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2023
oyin44:

grin grin

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lol local champion no fit use stadium, see the small space he use.

Atiku is coming

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2023
From all indications, Tinubu will win all 6 States in South West, win convincingly in the North, he will win Rivers State and some others in South South. He will get some votes in South East.

Tinubu will win 2023 Presidential Election.

You can bookmark this post.

No insult and I don't mean any harm to any body
I only express my opinion base on where indicators are pointing to.

93 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by GeneralPula: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
Bloomcherrie:
Pick 1 and pass to next wailer..

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by Confirmedzombie: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
I pity Peter obi and his brainwashed obedient who still believe obi has a chance in this coming election.

Tinubu is our next president. Obi will not won a single state.

Mark my words

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by Laple0541(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
Who Jah bless no child of hate from the land of Biapigs can curse.

Yorubas always place competence above religion or ethnic issues, that is why their Lands are always progressing.

Come May 29th, 2023, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be sworn in as the President of this great country. Any Ipig that try to foment trouble no matter how small will be thoroughly dealt with.

God bless our incoming President BAT
God bless every Nigerians that wants progress
God punish all children of hate .

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by Confirmedzombie: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
According to ipob terorists and useless obedient this is a rented crowd

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by famology(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
Tinubu has won this election already

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by IpobAntidote: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Wailers gon wail anyway...... grin

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by tonykester: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
Baba

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
??everyman has VISIONS... NOT ALL GAT IMPLEMENTATION.
XO we go by CV, for who has done it before and will do it again! Finally I SETTLED for the RIGHT THIEF of the 3 THIEVES.
SHOW ME A SAINT MAN in POLITICS bfr u CRITICIZE my choice and FRANCHISE.

Observation: from the pics.. i guess they were happy to be there, not paid!

I have interest in RENEWED HOPE.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by saphiere(f): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by NIGERIAisComedy: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
What did Tinubu tell them this time?

Bula loo

Last time he said he will invest in Gucci Education

grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF_B8ELcsdQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by oluwaseyi0: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2023
This is plenty

This naira scarcity issue will actually end up making Tinubu get more pity votes especially from the south west

Some northern cabal think they are wise but south west can see clearly through the gimmick

55 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajuji Waziri Is Dead (Farida Waziri's Husband) / INEC sets January 25, 2020 for 28 rerun elections / Fuel Crisis : How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel At Your Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.