Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State (23378 Views)

Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. / PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by TheSameGuy(m): 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thank you Oyo State

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by Sammy07: 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
juman:
Why they do rally at that small space?
The governor should stop allowing rally there to avoid bad news.
The place is too small.

From 1950 All presidential candidate coming to Oyo State always use that place not stadium

including Awolowo and azikwe, OBJ, Good luck, Yar adua, Buhari, Atiku

Google Mapo Hall.

And moreover, the governor even kick start his campaign there.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by Sannisege: 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2023
BabaO2:

American ambassador, uk envoy etc all dey go chop amala, drink coffee together with him in his house at both bourdilon and abuja, you no dey think at all ni.
They have been identifying with him long before obi and his handlers begged to have them visited him and take pictures together for political gain. Na everything Tinubu do, na him obi dey follow do.
Baba you get time o to dey reply that idiot.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
This is plenty

This naira scarcity issue will actually end up making Tinubu get more pity votes especially from the south west

Some northern cabal think they are wise but south west can see clearly through the gimmick

Indeed. Only Omo ale Yorubas will be at ease with Awolowo and Abiola part 2 blatant and unhidden conspiracy against Tinubu by the usual suspects.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by OriOko88(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Wailers gon wail anyway...... grin

Dey play. Na only Yoruba states won Mk him president.

1 Like

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by OlawaleBammie: 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
onuman:

There is no country in today's world that will tolerate a man who forfeited N460000 drug trafficking money to the US government, as presidential candidate, not to contemplate making such a man president of a country.

Punishment for drug trafficking offences is not forfeiture of part of the money realised from drug trafficking.
There is no end in sight to the investigation into Tinubu's drug trafficking offences in the US.
is that all?? U can do better bro grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by kennyz247(m): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
This is plenty

This naira scarcity issue will actually end up making Tinubu get more pity votes especially from the south west

Some northern cabal think they are wise but south west can see clearly through the gimmick

and lose more votes from the north

1 Like

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by ejimatic: 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2023
joelbooks:
Bola Tinubu is President in Waiting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ilThNZQKs
The attendance here is 56 millions Yorubas mean business in this election!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by Babaibe: 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2023
GeneralPula:

Pick 1 and pass to next wailer..

You no dey give shishi but now you are given plastic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by oneclickng: 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sufferers
Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by zelnababa(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2023
Thinkam:
Lol local champion no fit use stadium, see the small space he use.

Atiku is coming
ignorance, you don't know the significant of Mapo hall in the history of South West politics.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by MrColdsweat: 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
saphiere:
I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.
Power is taken, not given.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by FLYFIRE(m): 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
Fruitless show
Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by DeLaRue: 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
Incredible scenes in Ibadan.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by juman(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
Sammy07:

From 1950 All presidential candidate coming to Oyo State always use that place not stadium
including Awolowo and azikwe, OBJ, Good luck, Yar adua, Buhari, Atiku

Google Mapo Hall.

And moreover, the governor even kick start his campaign there.

I was there in 2003 when obasanjo campaigned.
We were not so many.
PDP didnt mobilize lot of people that day.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by Seunfretty: 11:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
Well...nice pictures but i lve in ibadan and i can boldly tell u tinubu can't win here...that crowd is NT true representation of what will happen on the election day...a large chunk of Ibadan people won't vote APC

Believe it or not...but that's just the simple truth...the people went to try and have a taste of APC money...
Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by Lithiumite: 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
From all indications, Tinubu will win all 6 States in South West, win convincingly in the North, he will Win Rivers State and some others in South South. He will get some votes in South East.

Tinubu will win 2023 Presidential Election.

You can bookmark this post.

No insult and I don't mean any harm to any body
I only express my opinion base on where indicators are pointing to.
At the worst case scenario,atiku wins the North,all tinubu needs is to keep it close with not more than 10% margin he will definitely make up for the difference in the south because obi will cancel out at least 80% of what atiku will get from the south.

Tinubu needs a margin of at least 60% in SW and 25-30% in the other southern states......this is with a projection of 45% voter turnout

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by BATified2023: 12:11am On Feb 17, 2023
Seunfretty:
Well...nice pictures but i lve in ibadan and i can boldly tell u tinubu can't win here...that crowd is NT true representation of what will happen on the election day...a large chunk of Ibadan people won't vote APC

Believe it or not...but that's just the simple truth...the people went to try and have a taste of APC money...
d same Ibadan where they take politics seriously

Itโ€™s like u have forgotten d interwoven relationship of politics n power in oyo state n d history of political godfathers like adedibu n co

Probably u were a kid then

8 Likes

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by samunaka: 12:12am On Feb 17, 2023
Naira20:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PsUSnSqS84

And only a Tinubu presidency can make it possible my brother

5 Likes

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by virginchaser(m): 12:24am On Feb 17, 2023
sonnie10:
Where does this door lead to?

If you are moving from Shell IA to Rumumasi watchout for one 2 story building by your left that has similar door. (PHC).
Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by Johnthesuccess: 12:29am On Feb 17, 2023
help9:
E choke small sha

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Shameless confession from a Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by Johnthesuccess: 12:33am On Feb 17, 2023
BATified2023:
d same Ibadan where they take politics seriously

Itโ€™s like u have forgotten d interwoven relationship of politics n power in oyo state n d history of political godfathers like adedibu n co

Probably u were a kid then

Don't mind the idiot. Most of the guys on nairaland were born either in late 90s or early 2000. They are very ignorant of how southwest politics stood. They don't even know who tinumbu was,they only rely on PDP years of lies about Jagaban which the Igbos are now spreading.

7 Likes

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by toprealman: 12:33am On Feb 17, 2023
Like play like play no presidential debate in a democratic setting...it is well ooo
Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by BATified2023: 12:36am On Feb 17, 2023
Johnthesuccess:

Don't mind the idiot. Most of the guys on nairaland were born either in late 90s or early 2000. They are very ignorant of how southwest politics stood. They don't even know who tinumbu was,they only rely on PDP years of lies about Jagaban which the Igbos are now spreading.
just leave d igbos alone
They will see heโ€™ll in Lagos

Shebi peter of psquare open him mouth call fela shrine local right? N even insulted Yorubas

People are really waiting for igbos

8 Likes

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by olatuns2017: 1:29am On Feb 17, 2023
joelbooks:
Bola Tinubu is President in Waiting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ilThNZQKs

Oyo APC yesterday was a carnival not rally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by 1Dray(m): 2:37am On Feb 17, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
I pity Peter obi and his brainwashed obedient who still believe obi has a chance in this coming election.

Tinubu is our next president. Obi will not won a single state.

Mark my words

Pity yourself first. And sorry, a spent, wornout and tired old bat can not be the president of Nigeria.
Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by Ayodeoba: 4:20am On Feb 17, 2023
Tflex01:

You are right.
inside the bus today, that was what I was hearing people say. They said because of this witch hunting on tinubu, they will surely vote for him

4 Likes

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by ojex004: 4:22am On Feb 17, 2023
We are patiently waiting to welcome our president tinubu presidential rally in Lagos by next week. We go show zombidence, sadeastern, Afghaneastern, children's of hates what is called massive crowd.

I am a Christian youth. My vote is for JAGABAN
To hell with nyamiri shouting all over internet that youths don't support tinubu, that Christians reject him.

6 Likes

Re: Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State by olumite2014(m): 4:35am On Feb 17, 2023
Thinkam:
Lol local champion no fit use stadium, see the small space he use.

Atiku is coming

Guess you're not from south-west, oke-ibadan - Mapo hill is more respected for an event than stadium.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falana Slams Police For Arraigning Melaye On Stretcher / State Of Imo State: The Bad, The Worse And The Hope (My Personal Experience) / FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.