Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,217 members, 7,842,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m – Remi Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m – Remi Tinubu (547 Views)

I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m – Remi Tinubu / My Husband Is Broke! I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m– Tinubu’s Wife Opens Up / I Begged Mrs Shettima For ₦‎2 Million - Remi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m – Remi Tinubu by naijabetlee(m): 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Senator Oluremi Tinubu, the wife of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, has said she begged the wife of her husband’s running mate, Hajia Nana Shettima, for N2 million on Wednesday.

Oluremi revealed this to tackle the belief of many who thought the former Lagos governor and his family was rich and that money made them popular.

Tinubu’s wife said this on Thursday, during a town hall meeting with People Living With Disabilities in Abuja.

Tinubu to consolidate, work for better Nigeria
“When they say he has the money of the world, I just wonder. Mrs Shettima knows that I begged her just to give me N2m yesterday,” she said.

She also disclosed that her husband’s benevolence was the reason behind his popularity and not money.

Oluremi said, “Asiwaju’s secret is not about money, contrary to what people think, he is a very compassionate man and very generous. There is nothing he can’t give.”

“I remember after he finished as governor, we used to have this staff at home; if you needed anything, he would say go and meet so and so―that is who he is.

“The people you see in rallies are not after money. They believe someone can give them hope in these trying times.”

Re: I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m – Remi Tinubu by Naira20: 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m – Remi Tinubu by doggedfighter(f): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m – Remi Tinubu by Llight101(m): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2023
Hahahahahahahaaaaaa........
Keep deceiving yourself and some mumus!
Re: I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m – Remi Tinubu by lonecatt(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2023
Because the old naira notes you stashed in billions have ceized to be legal tender.
Re: I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m – Remi Tinubu by MMWandali: 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
A serving senator!

Maybe lizards and chickens will believe her

Hmmm
Re: I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m – Remi Tinubu by loosecanon50(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
I’m not an urchin so there’s no how I will urchinate to this news

Sincerity is far from the BAT and his household because their origin is a lie

If Tinubu get mind, let him go and deposit the billions he stockpiled at home in CBN

4 Likes

Re: I Begged Shettima’s Wife For N2m – Remi Tinubu by asanausana91: 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2023
Una never see anything. When the money your husband warehoused turn to tissue paper, that is when you will start begging properly.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are More Than Determine To Go After All Foreign Spy Agents In Nigeria / Peter Okoye:. I Would Have Voted Yemi Osinbajo Against An Igbo Man (pics) / Obi Leads As New Online Poll Conducted Among Northern Voters Reveals Surprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.