Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Peter Okoye:. I Would Have Voted Yemi Osinbajo Against An Igbo Man (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Okoye:. I Would Have Voted Yemi Osinbajo Against An Igbo Man (pics) (541 Views)

Festus Okoye: I Don't Understand Reliance On IReV when the parties had agents / Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism / Nicolas Okoye: I Founded Transcorp, Soludo Never Took Part In Our Meetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye:. I Would Have Voted Yemi Osinbajo Against An Igbo Man (pics) by care4you: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye has said he would rather vote for Vice President Yemi Osinbajo against an Igbo man like the Chief Whip of the Senate and senatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress for Abia North, Orji Uzor Kalu.

The 41-year-old made this known on Tuesday via his social media handle after revealing that he is not supporting the presidential candidate of the Labour Party because he is Igbo.

"If you think I am supporting PETER OBI because he is Igbo, try replacing him with Yemi Osibanjo against Orji Uzo Kalu and see if myself and Igbos won't massively vote for Yemi Osibanjo," the singer wrote.

Recall that the singer on Saturday had questioned Osinbajo's stand on the new Naira scarcity for which some aggrieved APC governors sued the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government.

"In all of these, where does the vice president of the Federal Republic, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo stand?" He tweeted.

He further lamented the hardship brought upon the people by the Naira redesign policy of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), saying the policy will prevent APC from buying votes in the general elections.

"Dear APC Governors, We the Nigerian people are not complaining about the policy. As a matter of fact we are so used to the hardship APC has brought upon us. We actually stand with Buhari and Emefiele on this one. We still have N50, N100 and N200 Note in circulations! Desperados," Peter wrote in another tweet on Saturday.

The singing twin brothers have openly pledged their support for the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi whom they are confident will win Nigeria's presidential election on February 25.

Re: Peter Okoye:. I Would Have Voted Yemi Osinbajo Against An Igbo Man (pics) by LegendHero(m): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
I would have voted Soludo against a Yoruba man.

But I won’t vote Peter Obi because he is too divisive and a liar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye:. I Would Have Voted Yemi Osinbajo Against An Igbo Man (pics) by Dreal1247: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
That's the gospel truth. When Osibanjo was coming out for primaries, I never stopped speaking for him. I call him Starboy. Obi is enjoying the support of most of us just because the Starboy could not emerge as APC presidential candidate.
Re: Peter Okoye:. I Would Have Voted Yemi Osinbajo Against An Igbo Man (pics) by Massiveglory: 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
This na wetin I talk some hours ago.
Igbo people are the most generous voters in Nigeria.

They vote based on capacity and ability. Trace their voting pattern from 1999, it is too clear.

Ibo are rallying obi because he is the best among the contestants.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye:. I Would Have Voted Yemi Osinbajo Against An Igbo Man (pics) by Dreal1247: 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
LegendHero:
I would have voted Soludo against a Yoruba man.

But I won’t vote Peter Obi because he is too divisive and a liar.

Please, try to be gentle at least for once. I have not seen any Nigerian politician that is as sincere and simple as Mr Peter Obi. Mr Go And Verify. Sincerely empathic.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye:. I Would Have Voted Yemi Osinbajo Against An Igbo Man (pics) by ElSudani: 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Story, story.
Re: Peter Okoye:. I Would Have Voted Yemi Osinbajo Against An Igbo Man (pics) by SmartPolician: 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
I once mentioned in a recent comment that if Yemi Osinbajo was in this race, it's game-over for everyone. That man is operating on another level.

If PDP gave us Obi and APC gave Osinbajo, this would have been the best election cycle since Nigeria's return to democracy. Whichever wins, Nigeria is in safe hands. But then, you cannot separate evil from PDAPC!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye:. I Would Have Voted Yemi Osinbajo Against An Igbo Man (pics) by Coolsperm: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
Osinbajo is far far better than Tinubu, Tinubu has so many negativity, Tinubu is bad
Re: Peter Okoye:. I Would Have Voted Yemi Osinbajo Against An Igbo Man (pics) by samwash(m): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
Who give a fuk about your opinion.
Guy go sleep.
Up coming artist.
Re: Peter Okoye:. I Would Have Voted Yemi Osinbajo Against An Igbo Man (pics) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 1:42am On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=SmartPolician post=121144152]I once mentioned in a recent comment that if Yemi Osinbajo was in this race, it's game-over for everyone. That man is operating on another level.

If PDP gave us Obi and APC gave Osinbajo, this would have been the best election cycle since Nigeria's return to democracy. Whichever wins, Nigeria is in safe hands. But then, you cannot separate evil from PDAPC! [/quoteBut then, you cannot separate evil from PDAPC! [/quote ]But then, you cannot separate evil from PDAPC.
Definitely. The devil they cannot do, devil himself cannot do it. Bunch of criminals.
Re: Peter Okoye:. I Would Have Voted Yemi Osinbajo Against An Igbo Man (pics) by Trapnews: 1:47am On Feb 28, 2023
grin
All i know is that we have a full list of Igbos and their sponsors, we can not be distracted.
Re: Peter Okoye:. I Would Have Voted Yemi Osinbajo Against An Igbo Man (pics) by ImperialYoruba: 2:38am On Feb 28, 2023
care4you:
Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye has said he would rather vote for Vice President Yemi Osinbajo against an Igbo man like the Chief Whip of the Senate and senatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress for Abia North, Orji Uzor Kalu.

The 41-year-old made this known on Tuesday via his social media handle after revealing that he is not supporting the presidential candidate of the Labour Party because he is Igbo.

"If you think I am supporting PETER OBI because he is Igbo, try replacing him with Yemi Osibanjo against Orji Uzo Kalu and see if myself and Igbos won't massively vote for Yemi Osibanjo," the singer wrote.

Recall that the singer on Saturday had questioned Osinbajo's stand on the new Naira scarcity for which some aggrieved APC governors sued the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government.

"In all of these, where does the vice president of the Federal Republic, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo stand?" He tweeted.

He further lamented the hardship brought upon the people by the Naira redesign policy of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), saying the policy will prevent APC from buying votes in the general elections.

"Dear APC Governors, We the Nigerian people are not complaining about the policy. As a matter of fact we are so used to the hardship APC has brought upon us. We actually stand with Buhari and Emefiele on this one. We still have N50, N100 and N200 Note in circulations! Desperados," Peter wrote in another tweet on Saturday.

The singing twin brothers have openly pledged their support for the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi whom they are confident will win Nigeria's presidential election on February 25.

Freak loser trying to console himself. Which one be i would have

Accept your loss gracefully and start learning to say President Tinubu without biting tongue.

(1) (Reply)

Buba Galadima Says Kwankwason Won Election With Over 16 Million Votes / Flashback: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-ojukwu On Nigeria Politics / Fed Poly Orogun: Ekropke Community Congratulates Okoro On Appointment As Rector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.