Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

German Shepherd Owners Come To My Aid Oo - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / German Shepherd Owners Come To My Aid Oo (716 Views)

For German Shepherd Owners And Dog Lovers / Please Who Can Sell Me Live Patridge (aparo) Bird Not Quail Oo / Make Una Help Me Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Shepherd Owners Come To My Aid Oo by RuMiRgO1stSon: 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
Family dog develop leg problem on husband right front leg, limping since 2 days ago.... I have check the leg but see no wound, the local vet also came and checked but couldn't not tell what the problem is. Any help pls

Re: German Shepherd Owners Come To My Aid Oo by cosby02(m): 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2023
Ask the dog na

2 Likes

Re: German Shepherd Owners Come To My Aid Oo by godofuck231: 12:04am On Feb 17, 2023
Check inside the paw , a nail ,stone , bottle or the dog was hit

2 Likes

Re: German Shepherd Owners Come To My Aid Oo by dawnomike(m): 12:55am On Feb 17, 2023
RuMiRgO1stSon:
Family dog develop leg problem on husband right front leg, limping since 2 days ago.... I have check the leg but see no wound, the local vet also came and checked but couldn't not tell what the problem is. Any help pls
Restrict the dogs movement for now... let you dog stay more in the cage for now

1 Like

Re: German Shepherd Owners Come To My Aid Oo by Collins4u1(m): 2:14am On Feb 17, 2023
time to eat it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: German Shepherd Owners Come To My Aid Oo by RuMiRgO1stSon: 7:31am On Feb 17, 2023
dawnomike:
Restrict the dogs movement for now... let you dog stay more in the cage for now
okay. But what do you think could be the problem
Re: German Shepherd Owners Come To My Aid Oo by elkharpone: 7:51am On Feb 17, 2023
RuMiRgO1stSon:
okay. But what do you think could be the problem
call a professional Vet a Doctor with a license to check your dog.
Not some quack doctors that some breeders have turned into
Re: German Shepherd Owners Come To My Aid Oo by adisabarber(m): 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
RuMiRgO1stSon:

Check the paws. Press softly and the dog will try to withdraw the leg when u press the painful part

1 Like

Re: German Shepherd Owners Come To My Aid Oo by RuMiRgO1stSon: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
adisabarber:

Check the paws. Press softly and the dog will try to withdraw the leg when u press the painful part
trust me, i have done that but he doesnt respond to any pain

(1) (Reply)

Cute Puppy For Sale Call 07060509911 / Samoyed 12month Male Needs New Homw / Full Pedigree Rott Puppies For Sale At Affordable Prices...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.