Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Naira Scarcity: “I Bought N40K With N70K” At Embassy – Paul Okoye Laments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Scarcity: “I Bought N40K With N70K” At Embassy – Paul Okoye Laments (904 Views)

Naira Scarcity: I Bought N40k For 70k (photo) / Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service / What Are Likely Interview Questions At Embassy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Scarcity: “I Bought N40K With N70K” At Embassy – Paul Okoye Laments by 9jaupdate001: 12:01am On Feb 17, 2023
Psquare's Nigerian singer Paul Okoye laments the lack of the Naira Note and how it affects him today.
https://www.naijagossip.com.ng/2023/02/naira-scarcity-i-bought-n40k-with-n70k.html
Re: Naira Scarcity: “I Bought N40K With N70K” At Embassy – Paul Okoye Laments by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 17, 2023
Congrats Mumu, wetin do ur cashless policy?....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Scarcity: “I Bought N40K With N70K” At Embassy – Paul Okoye Laments by YungMillionaire: 2:02am On Feb 17, 2023
Olodo is this what peter obi and the zombidiots were supporting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: “I Bought N40K With N70K” At Embassy – Paul Okoye Laments by richie240: 2:47am On Feb 17, 2023
Izza lie joor!
Izzit not obi and his supporters that have been supporting the currency design policy?

Taaa.... d currency crunch cannot affect obidenzez. They have special ATMs they collect their own money from!
cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: “I Bought N40K With N70K” At Embassy – Paul Okoye Laments by muykem: 3:42am On Feb 17, 2023
You want to see the wrought of Obidients. It's only Tinubu the policy is affecting.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Scarcity: “I Bought N40K With N70K” At Embassy – Paul Okoye Laments by Brendaniel: 4:34am On Feb 17, 2023
muykem:
You want to see the wrought of Obidients. It's only Tinubu the policy is affecting.

Oga na election day we dey wait for Tinubu, After election day they can arrest Emefiele if they want...

We know what we want, no vote buying
Re: Naira Scarcity: “I Bought N40K With N70K” At Embassy – Paul Okoye Laments by tinsel: 5:03am On Feb 17, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga na election day we dey wait for Tinubu, After election day they can arrest Emefiele if they want...

And if he wins which is most likely?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Scarcity: “I Bought N40K With N70K” At Embassy – Paul Okoye Laments by Brendaniel: 5:32am On Feb 17, 2023
tinsel:

And if he wins which is most likely?

Sorry but Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: Naira Scarcity: “I Bought N40K With N70K” At Embassy – Paul Okoye Laments by Houseontherock1: 6:09am On Feb 17, 2023
Brendaniel:

Selfish people. You want this pain and suffering to continue till after election? After the election, who will arrest Emefiele? You? Can you wake the dead naira scarcity casualties who lost their lives because of the naira scarcity? I'm not even talking about the ones who died during the riots. United we stand, divided we fall yakata

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Scarcity: “I Bought N40K With N70K” At Embassy – Paul Okoye Laments by Buckeyemedia1: 6:41am On Feb 17, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Olodo is this what peter obi and the zombidiots were supporting.
Yes, no be restructuring of the Nigeria economy the Zombidients want? enjoy your restructuring process.

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: “I Bought N40K With N70K” At Embassy – Paul Okoye Laments by Buckeyemedia1: 6:45am On Feb 17, 2023
Brendaniel:

All you oblivious ignorant poblanos ipobians in the country of the fantastically corrupt?

Wishful thinking.
Re: Naira Scarcity: “I Bought N40K With N70K” At Embassy – Paul Okoye Laments by Brendaniel: 8:19am On Feb 17, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
All you oblivious ignorant poblanos ipobians in the country of the fantastically corrupt?

Wishful thinking.

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: Naira Scarcity: “I Bought N40K With N70K” At Embassy – Paul Okoye Laments by Brendaniel: 9:24am On Feb 17, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Selfish people. You want this pain and suffering to continue till after election? After the election, who will arrest Emefiele? You? Can you wake the dead naira scarcity casualties who lost their lives because of the naira scarcity? I'm not even talking about the ones who died during the riots. United we stand, divided we fall yakata

Who is united with you? were you united when you guys voted Buhari in 2019, were you guys united during end sars, abeg stop all these emotional blackmail, the politicians are only complaining because it is affecting them to stop vote buying...

I will rather I endure a few weeks than suffer for 8 years...
Re: Naira Scarcity: “I Bought N40K With N70K” At Embassy – Paul Okoye Laments by Houseontherock1: 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2023
Brendaniel:

Who is united with you? were you united when you guys voted Buhari in 2019, were you guys united during end sars, abeg stop all these emotional blackmail, the politicians are only complaining because it is affecting them to stop vote buying...

I will rather I endure a few weeks than suffer for 8 years...
That's just a phrase man, the South can never ever be united. Hence we fall for the abokis continuously. BTW, I supported GEJ in 2015, no one in 2019. I just don't think it's right for Athieefku to be installed on Saturday. But if they succeed, we move...life goes on
Re: Naira Scarcity: “I Bought N40K With N70K” At Embassy – Paul Okoye Laments by Brendaniel: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2023
Houseontherock1:

That's just a phrase man, the South can never ever be united. Hence we fall for the abokis continuously. BTW, I supported GEJ in 2015, no one in 2019. I just don't think it's right for Athieefku to be installed on Saturday. But if they succeed, we move...life goes on

The south can be united and the south is united for Peter Obi and Nigerians have also united for Peter Obi.

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Early Lead In Nasarawa / Peter Obi Is Very Empty And Deceptive / The Nation: Obi Will Fail At The Tribunal, And His Party And Supporters Will Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.