Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him (7121 Views)

INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP / Onnoghen: If Buhari Wants War, We Are Ready – PDP Chairman Secondus / Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 17, 2023
Don't support what will kill you. Don't drink poison because it's served in a tribal or religious cup, stand for what will benefit everybody. Is this what you wish your fellow Nigerians or you're just joking? Do you want Nigeria to be the center of world comedy? Learn to understand when your life is in danger and take an objective decision. Your brain is not stuffed with tissue papers abeg.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 17, 2023
See more

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by Adaisback(f): 2:49am On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu is very very sick and down. We cannot trust him to save Nigerians. Yoruba christians pls wake up. This is no longer an issue of tribe , it is now a matter of life and death but if you decide to vote in Tinubu and Shettima who obviously will be the president in disguise starts bombing south west to oblivion( God forbid o) know that I Adadike will be safe wherever I am coz God in heaven bear me witness today that I warned you all.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by monusingh: 5:25am On Feb 17, 2023
Red Boost is a popular male enhancement supplement that works to increase the flow of nutrient-rich blood throughout the body, which can
lead to increased libido, improved performance and stronger orgasms. It contains a powerful blend of natural ingredients and clinically
backed ingredients, which work in synergy to increase male sex hormones and nitric oxide production, ensuring that a healthy flow of
blood is achieved throughout the penis. Red Boost Ingredients https://redboost-pro.com/red-boost-ingredients

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 17, 2023
Adaisback:
Tinubu is very very sick and down. We cannot trust him to save Nigerians. Yoruba christians pls wake up. This is no longer an issue of tribe , it is now a matter of life and death but if you decide to vote in Tinubu and Shettima who obviously will be the president in disguise starts bombing south west to oblivion( God forbid o) know that I Adadike will be safe wherever I am coz God in heaven bear me witness today that I warned you all.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by SaiOba: 7:27am On Feb 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by gonkin(m): 8:12am On Feb 17, 2023
Most Nigerians are used to voting old men. Also they forgot its the same apc that has turn Nigeria upside-down. See fuel scarcity, no explanation. Investors leaving.

Op this is the photo u are looking for

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by FarahAideed: 8:42am On Feb 17, 2023
Obidients are the most short sighted people I have seen ...Buhari is destroying the fragile economy and you think he is after Tinubu..Thanks to Obidients and Buhari Tinubu is most likely to win the election if it ever holds ... Instead of destroying the economy with such Lunatic policy shouldn't Buhari just have used INEC to bar Tinubu from running..there are many easy grounds to bar Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by remsonik(f): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2023
Hmmm.... May God help us.
A criminal that knows his colleague in the game will not want the same colleague to be in power when he's out of power!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by Millz404(m): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2023
🤣

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by candygist: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2023
Zikojukwu:
Don't support what will kill you. Don't drink poison because it's served in a tribal or religious cup, stand for what will benefit everybody. Is this what you wish your fellow Nigerians or you're just joking? Do you want Nigeria to be the center of world comedy? Learn to understand when your life is in danger and take an objective decision. Your brain is not stuffed with tissue papers abeg.

Godwin Emefiele did not think of the policy seven years ago and why it had to be on the eve of an election.

I pray that non of your family members will require emergency medical attention this period.

Even the 200 naira we no see collect from bank.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 17, 2023
So many desperados in that APC 😲😲😲😲
Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2023
Adaisback:

Supposing we agree with you that Shettima sponsors terrorism.

Do you think he would stop sponsoring it if Obi becomes president?

You see how foolish you sound?

I guess Shettima is also the one sponsoring unknown gunmen in the East.

In fact, Shettima was the one that bankrolled Evans the kidnapper.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by FuckYourFather(f): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2023
what is happening to tinubu today is the result of years of consuming hard dangerous substance like cocine and heroen, tinubu is not healthy at all, his entire system has been damaged by excess taking of drugs he sell, that is why he is fragile and sick, thry should admit him to hospital indefinitely.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by Bahdguyishere: 10:47am On Feb 17, 2023
Op if there's no single naira in circulation and they kidnap your father join we go still vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by faceland: 11:03am On Feb 17, 2023
He wasn't even going to win regardless.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by Adaisback(f): 11:10am On Feb 17, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Supposing we agree with you that Shettima sponsors terrorism.

Do you think he would stop sponsoring it if Obi becomes president?

You see how foolish you sound?

I guess Shettima is also the one sponsoring unknown gunmen in the East.

In fact, Shettima was the one that bankrolled Evans the kidnapper.
you are actually the foolish one here but you are not just foolish but very wicked as well

ObI is not your regular politician that you can bully and boss around like Gej. Obi is a man I know so well and Shettima will dare not batter an eyelid in his tenure. That I can bet cash on.

Stop risking the lives of millions of Nigerians. It's better you shut that trash you call mouth if you are not ready to join the rescue mission.

Blunt apostle my foot! Ekwensu!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by KingKO22: 11:16am On Feb 17, 2023
FarahAideed:
Obidients are the most short sighted people I have seen ...Buhari is destroying the fragile economy and you think he is after Tinubu..Thanks to Obidients and Buhari Tinubu is most likely to win the election if it ever holds ... Instead of destroying the economy with such Lunatic policy shouldn't Buhari just have used INEC to bar Tinubu from running..there are many easy grounds to bar Tinubu
They knw they don't stand a chance to win this election even upon all the sponsored polls they don't have confidence that they will win that iss why they want everything to scatter or at worst Tinubu to lose so that Yoruba will not gain superiority over them

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by debetmx(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2023
May God punish Tinubu and Buhari.

Two disasters for Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by qtx(m): 11:59am On Feb 17, 2023
HS-hate speech lol
Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Adaisback:
you are actually the foolish one here but you are not just foolish but very wicked as well

ObI is not your regular politician that you can bully and boss around like Gej. Obi is a man I know so well and Shettima will dare not batter an eyelid in his tenure. That I can bet cash on.

Stop risking the lives of millions of Nigerians. It's better you shut that trash you call mouth if you are not ready to join the rescue mission.

Blunt apostle my foot! Ekwensu!!!

The same Obi who was impeached by a common State House of Assembly or another Obi?

Is it Tinubu or Atiku that they would remove just like that?

This Obi will not even last with the NASS. He would be removed with the speed of light, and the Supreme Court would not be able to help him this time around.

Ada is back my foot!!! Ekwensu!!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by Princesaha: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

The same Obi who was impeached by a common State House of Assembly or another Obi?

Is it Tinubu or Atiku that they would remove just like that?

This Obi will not even last with the NASS. He would be removed with the speed of light, and the Supreme Court would not be able to help him this time around.

Ada is back my foot!!! Ekwensu!!!

Next time comment without crying. Omo ale jati jati.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by BATified2023: 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
FarahAideed:
tinubu is already gaining more supporters cos words on d street now have it that people should support tinubu so he can reverse d policy cos he’s d only aspirant against it

Peter obi should have supported it but he was too myopic, people have realised buhari doesn’t want tinubu to get there n that’s y he’s making people suffer

People are now saying they will vote tinubu so they will see what will happen

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Princesaha:

Next time comment without crying. Omo ale jati jati.

OK, who is crying between us?

😛
Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by Ogbecheoga: 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
MAY THUNDER FIRE ANY BODY WHO VOTED APC TWICE AND IS STILL PLANING TO VOTE THEM AGAIN, BUT IS CURRENTLY COMPLAINING ABOUT THE CURRENT SITUATION OF THINGS.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by sreamsense: 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2023
Zikojukwu:
I laugh at your foolishness in 3D! You will soon resume your own weeping and mourning now from 26th and people will congratulate you for your precious time wasted on fruitless ventures that later yield disappointment. That same man you are telling is your president wheather you like it or not. If you don't like nobody cares, locate nearest Ipob/esn camp and pick your Biafra flag to clean your tears. You are having your best moment now, Tinubu will soon have his own and later laugh at your stupidity and ignorance. Where did your yelling, hatred and mockery of Buhari for almost 8yrs landed you?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: This Is What Buhari Wants To Save Us From, Appreciate Him by TUANKU(m): 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
FarahAideed:
Na today you realise say Buhari dey destroy economy? Now because it is affecting you lot and the chances of your pay masters and Tinubu you suddenly realise he is destroying the economy. Cry more oga cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uyo, Airport Project To Be Ready May20th 2023 New Photos / Jakumu English Nonsense. You Do Not Know How To Write English.(junk English) / Okupe Didnt Label Buhari As Boko-haram Sponsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.