Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo (17848 Views)

APC Convention: All Activities Done In My Absence Remains Valid - Governor Buni / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling / Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo by Millz404(m): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

Old notes wey I still take buy fuel this morning..

Dey play
Liar
Re: New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo by Advancedman(m): 9:46am On Feb 17, 2023
Re: New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo by Gohs: 10:25am On Feb 17, 2023
Please let's vote Peter Obi for president so that all these trouble can end embarassed
Re: New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo by Pascal9: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2023
Neduzze5:
Use it within Lagos.

I'm sure no banks will accept them because banks are under the purview and authority of the CBN.

If you like, close all banks. Na still Una go suffer am. The President's decision is final.

No political jagabans, drug pushers and Dubai landlords will be allowed to buy votes this time around.

I've attached the list of banks where you can go and deposit your old naira notes after close of business today.
taa which bank they want to close, they don't have the power, empty vessels
Re: New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo by Pascal9: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2023
Neduzze5:
Use it within Lagos.

I'm sure no banks will accept them because banks are under the purview and authority of the CBN.

If you like, close all banks. Na still Una go suffer am. The President's decision is final.

No political jagabans, drug pushers and Dubai landlords will be allowed to buy votes this time around.

I've attached the list of banks where you can go and deposit your old naira notes after close of business today.
taa which bank they want to close, they don't have the power, empty vessels !
Re: New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo by Ezeama400: 10:41am On Feb 17, 2023
UselessBuharist:
Since these governors are so sure that the old 1k and 5h remains valid they should instruct the citizens to bring the old naira notes to them for exchange instead of inconveniencing the banks

I want to copy your post
Re: New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo by UselessBuharist: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2023
Ezeama400:

I want to copy your post

Ok sir
Re: New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:30am On Feb 17, 2023
Oxb90:
This country would have been on fire if Buhari was a southerner.
But they are supporting him
Re: New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo by joba4luv: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2023
All this fake lawyers are deceiving theirselves which supreme Court is he talking about? The illegitimate one or the highest purchase supreme Court?
Re: New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo by swaggerjack: 11:49am On Feb 17, 2023
Neduzze5:
Use it within Lagos.

Re: New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo by famology(m): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Yes oooooo
Re: New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo by syntekelite(m): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Too many rulers just because Emilokan put Buhari there, Buhari I know is not a coward, all these looters won't let us have rest of mind
. .I stand with buhari and Emiefele on this, infact they shouldn't inject any more new note till after election,we will live with the fasting, better Nigeria demand sacrifice

I fit bet sey your house is fully stocked with every food stuff, standby fuel and fully chilled rooms in a swank neighbourhood.. its the only reason you would type such.....
Re: New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
syntekelite:

I fit bet sey your house is fully stocked with every food stuff, standby fuel and fully chilled rooms in a swank neighbourhood.. its the only reason you would type such.....
I am not a fan of Buhari, I knew the worst will come before he leave, I don't think he will even leave easily, I predicted more than this, thank God he is even leaving but that Tinubu eeh, he sabbi buhari wella but still manage to install him on us for his selfish interest. Buhari even try not to use jihadist on us , they should just let him leave in peace.
Re: New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo by syntekelite(m): 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
I am not a fan of Buhari, I knew the worst will come before he leave, I don't think he will even leave easily, I predicted more than this, thank God he is even leaving but that Tinubu eeh, he sabbi buhari wella but still manage to install him on us for his selfish interest. Buhari even try not to use jihadist on us , they should just let him leave in peace.

Lol... Thats if elections hold.. the cash needed by inec for election is a guarantee there are many things transfer cant do for them..if they dont provide inec the cash then wahala dey be that..
Re: New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo by ambale(m): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
First sue the president and call a spade a spade

Wetin concern agbero with overload??

Mumu Attorney, you fit face buhari talk D's rubbish?

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo by Ijaya123: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
chiefolododo:
You don't go against presidential orders, it is not constitutional. The supreme court does not have all power to itself

That was not a presidential order, but a president address. Any Supreme Court order is binding on all and sundry, including the president.
Re: New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo by Tflex01: 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
StJasper:

You stand with Buhari on the way Nigerians are suffering?

You stand with Buhari on the way businesses are folding up?

You stand with Buhari on the way people are dying of hunger?

You stand with Buhari on the way people are dying at different hospitals because of scarcity of cash?

You will soon be sleeping with Buhari when you or your loved ones are affected in a way that will make you shed sorrowful tears.

They will even worship Satan just to spite Tinubu.... I pray he wins against all odds.

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo by StJasper(m): 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
the entire comedians in the naira design are all APC.

If your stupid brother, Psquare can turn around to be complaining about buying money, then arguing with a lifeless element like you is a useless effort.
Re: New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
StJasper:

If your stupid brother, Psquare can turn around to be complaining about buying money, then arguing with a lifeless element like you is a useless effort.
continue crying,APC finally finish Nigeria, now they are fighting themselves. Cry me a river
Re: New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo by MrALIVE: 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
He is not yet president yet he is inciting breakdown of law and order..

I don't know what to call anyone supporting Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo by lagosrd: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Re: New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo by Themandator: 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2023
gaby:
Na who get sore for leg fly dey support for argument...

Nonsense...

Africans and adage
Re: New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo by gaby(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
Themandator:

Africans and adage

Take time reason am na... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 JTF Soldiers Killed In Maiduguri / National Awards: Adenuga Receives GCON, 148 Others On The List / Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.