Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice (41397 Views)

PDP Crisis: How G-5 Alliance May Affect Makinde’s Second-Term Bid / 2023: More Than Five Governors, Other Top Leaders Working For Peter Obi – LP / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Ruthless70: 9:20am On Feb 17, 2023
StPete:
Anyone who listened to Makinde’s speech when Tinubu came “begging” would know that Makinde is leaning towards Peter Obi. He is for a Southern Leader and many of the attributes he mentioned for his choice and the people of Oyo therein are attributes possessed by Peter Obi.

Wike on the other hand is supporting Tinubu for personal inducements. Fayose is being partisan because of ethnicity. Even Fayoses older brother is supporting Obi, Tinubu’s cousin is supporting Obi, every sensible Nigerian is for Obi.

The voice of the people is the voice of God

What kind of foolish talk is this
An ancient city of Ibadan that Ur father's refer to as brown roof will leave their own n vote for pandora...

Same way U said Wike is for Obi.
Bro go n rest the game is between PDP n APC as usual...
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Malory: 9:21am On Feb 17, 2023
Taiggarr:

I am a fool enough to make my personal choice.... Asiwaju has my dick.

If that makes me an enemy of NIGERIA,so be it..

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne m ebe ahu..

My father is a VACOUS KID!
You mean am?
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Taiggarr: 9:22am On Feb 17, 2023
Jalinspy:
Obi is having over 70% of votes in my state Rivers State. We have gone far for Tinubu to succeed here. Churches dictate who gets the votes in Rivers State, and they are all for Obi. From OPM, Salvation Ministry, Redeem in Rivers, Living Faith, Catholics, Anglican Church, etc have all directed their members to go for Obi. Urchins must collect, let's see how yeye asari dokubo will deliver Tinubu grin.
Obi to the world

Which Rivers State
This one we don dey since 1972

Who are you this kid?

You kids will learn new things in about a week..
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by vacanci: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2023
SirLakes:

How many people are card carrying members of political parties in Nigeria. Dey play grin

you will find out next Saturday evening.
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Taiggarr: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2023
tempex88:
Summary of G5 Support

Wike - TINUBU
Ortom - OBI
Seyi - TINUBU
Ikpeazu, - OBI
Ugwanyi - OBI

Ugwuanyi is NOT supporting Peter Obi..are you a learner?
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Taiggarr: 9:24am On Feb 17, 2023
Brendaniel:
Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

You have chosen Peter Obi..97milliion registered voters have not chosen Peter Obi..

Pls speak for yourself!
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Okwyjesus(m): 9:24am On Feb 17, 2023
tempex88:
Summary of G5 Support

Wike - TINUBU
Ortom - OBI
Seyi - TINUBU
Ikpeazu, - OBI
Ugwanyi - OBI

Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyiknow very well that Obi will win even their LGA.

Nobody wan hear anything in South East apart from Obi.
Nobody should be deceived
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Okorosemeka: 9:24am On Feb 17, 2023
frank14011991:
Insha Allahu tinubu is coasting to victory on Saturday
coasting towards victory or catastrophic failure with his poor choice of words he used for his host gov nyesom wike,it is not diplomatic or political to be arrogant,proud and pompous when seeking political office,BAT has showcased his biggest fault that of hubris,it will be his downfall
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by shimolv: 9:26am On Feb 17, 2023
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Dade555: 9:28am On Feb 17, 2023
DeOTR:
I didn't know Duke, Mimiko and co are still Governors and are part of G5.
He even said Mimiko supporting Obi ahead of Tinubu. To what end?
He said G5 and othe pdp leaders
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Brendaniel: 9:29am On Feb 17, 2023
Taiggarr:

You have chosen Peter Obi..97milliion registered voters have not chosen Peter Obi..

Pls speak for yourself!

Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Taiggarr: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyiknow very well that Obi will win even their LGA.

Nobody wan hear anything in South East apart from Obi.
Nobody should be deceived

Peter Obi has problems already in the SE..

A good chunk of voters in the suburbs and hinterlands will NOT vote that day because of the subsisting 6 days Sit-at-home..

You will see it happen..

And it is the PDP mostly sponsoring the election Sit-at-home..

Peter Obi can't win in the SE..

Bookmark this my statement today..

And yes ..

Awum EZIGBOTE Onye IGBO!
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Okorosemeka: 9:31am On Feb 17, 2023
tempex88:
Summary of G5 Support

Wike - TINUBU
Ortom - OBI
Seyi - TINUBU
Ikpeazu, - OBI
Ugwanyi - OBI
i think you will have to amend this list considering the type of insult BAT hemped on wikes head,a fiery man like wike will not take it kindly if you call him a chameleon and describe yourself as a leopard
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Taiggarr: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2023
Brendaniel:

You are one of those juveniles that started following Politics and electioneering in Nigeria just after the ENDSARS saga if 2020..

Mtchewww.
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Okwyjesus(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2023
Taiggarr:

Peter Obi has problems already in the SE..

A good chunk of voters in the suburbs and hinterlands will NOT vote that day because of the subsisting 6 days Sit-at-home..

You will see it happen..

And it is the PDP mostly sponsoring the election Sit-at-home..

Peter Obi can't win in the SE..

Bookmark this my statement today..

And yes ..

Awum EZIGBOTE Onye IGBO!

I plead to differ
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Brendaniel: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2023
Taiggarr:

You are one of those juveniles that started following Politics and electioneering in Nigeria just after the ENDSARS saga if 2020..

Mtchewww.

Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Taiggarr: 9:39am On Feb 17, 2023
Malory:
You mean am?

Iwu Onye Igbo obviously..

Unfortunately, Tinubu has won..

Drink acid..it won't change a thing..
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by WarriAproko: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2023
How pdp wan take win wen 5 Governor dun leave dem
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Taiggarr: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2023
Brendaniel:

I pray you don't have a heart-attack in 20days time..
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Brendaniel: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2023
Taiggarr:

I pray you don't have a heart-attack in 20days time..

Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by DeOTR: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2023
Danniedpastor:

Not all Yoruba's are bigots... Choke on that.
But all Igbos are? Isn't that why y'all are supporting Obi despite his poor run as Anambra Governor?
I wonder what's bad in been an Ethnicist. If you think Mimiko, who Tinubu helped secured his mandate in Ondo would by any means work for a failed Anambra politician, then be ready for the shock that will hit you from Ondo. We're ready for you guys.
If Obi gets 10% in any Yoruba state, INEC should declare him winner.
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Cajal(m): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2023
frank14011991:
Seyi has already endorsed Tinubu
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Pay4u: 10:05am On Feb 17, 2023
Raxxye:

Una go collect old note? I wan buy the house!😕🙁😗

Sure, why not?
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by kelly72: 10:18am On Feb 17, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Those who back Obi will not be heard again after February 25 because they'll fail with him.

You see those who pitch their tents with Tinubu, they'll be more relevant as Tinubu wins (is winning) the Presidential Election.

God bless our incoming President

I'm really so happy about what is happening in the Association of Past Criminals right now. The battle line is drawn between all if you and your Buhari and surely ome of you will end up in his stomach.

Right now, it is very clear that Nigerians will vote with extreme anger and the drug baron of Iragbiji will get the hammer.
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Guyman01: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2023
Jalinspy:
Obi is having over 70% of votes in my state Rivers State. We have gone far for Tinubu to succeed here. Churches dictate who gets the votes in Rivers State, and they are all for Obi. From OPM, Salvation Ministry, Redeem in Rivers, Living Faith, Catholics, Anglican Church, etc have all directed their members to go for Obi. Urchins must collect, let's see how yeye asari dokubo will deliver Tinubu grin.
Obi to the world

Urchins believe that because Wike hosted Bala blu blu in his house it means Rivers is in the bag.
They don't know that APC candidates in Rivers state are not even campaigning with Tinubu posters grin grin
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Troublemaker111: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2023
He is yet to decide, Makinde dey gear Oyo pdp leaders. Remember he is only member of G5 contesting so he is playing his game wisely
Ireportlive:
Makinde is backing Tinubu
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by StPete: 10:47am On Feb 17, 2023
Ruthless70:

What kind of foolish talk is this
An ancient city of Ibadan that Ur father's refer to as brown roof will leave their own n vote for pandora...

Same way U said Wike is for Obi.
Bro go n rest the game is between PDP n APC as usual...

You’re as stupid as you sound. What makes you think I’m Igbo or have referred to Ibadan in your described context. Ori e daaru. If what I wrote initially pain you, I’ve just started cos las las you will hang yourself out of frustration. Omo ale jatijati
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by PeterObi4LP: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2023
frank14011991:

Allah forbid it will never happen.

Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by tempex88(m): 11:29am On Feb 17, 2023
Taiggarr:

Ugwuanyi is NOT supporting Peter Obi..are you a learner?

Who is he supporting ?
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by famology(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2023
Jalinspy:
Obi to the world

These are baseless permutations
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by famology(m): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2023
tempex88:
Summary of G5 Support

Wike - TINUBU
Ortom - OBI
Seyi - TINUBU
Ikpeazu, - OBI
Ugwanyi - OBI

This is the true picture. Forget the nonsense these useless newspapers are writing.
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by rolams(m): 11:48am On Feb 17, 2023
Fayose is not supporting Tinubu and Mimiko is not supporting Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Official Opening Of Labour Party Secretariat In Andoni LGA Rivers State (Photos) / "We Used To Kill People In PDP" - Orji Uzor Kalu Opens Up (VIDEO) / "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.