Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice (41398 Views)

PDP Crisis: How G-5 Alliance May Affect Makinde’s Second-Term Bid / 2023: More Than Five Governors, Other Top Leaders Working For Peter Obi – LP / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Danniedpastor(m): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2023
DeOTR:

But all Igbos are? Isn't that why y'all are supporting Obi despite his poor run as Anambra Governor?
I wonder what's bad in been an Ethnicist. If you think Mimiko, who Tinubu helped secured his mandate in Ondo would by any means work for a failed Anambra politician, then be ready for the shock that will hit you from Ondo. We're ready for you guys.
If Obi gets 10% in any Yoruba state, INEC should declare him winner.
Don't die of hypertension yet,wait the the results starts pouring in.
You dumb Tinubu guys thinks Obi is an Igbo project... I laugh at your failure.
Tinubu was an average Governor in his time. He was not even among the first ten yet you want to compare him with Obi that was awarded best in many sectors. Best secured state by the IG of police, Best in Education as Anambra moved from 26th to 1st position in WAEC,he won Melinda and Bill gates award as a governor that met the MDG standard at that time.
O boy, I was born and raised in Lagos. I witnessed the crazy tenure of That nitwit called Tinubu. That guy only opened doors for thugs to have access to more funds and converted Lagos to a personal business. So ,stop hyping a thief.
I know much about Anambra and Lagos under both men so,save your lies for your Swagga WhatsApp groups.
N/b: I'm not Igbo o
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Proudlyomonna: 11:50am On Feb 17, 2023
frank14011991:
Insha Allahu tinubu is coasting to victory on Saturday

You are using Allahu for a supposed Muslim who call Alhamdulillah, Amadioha undecided
Be like se you no get fear of God undecided

Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Danniedpastor(m): 11:52am On Feb 17, 2023
jibs4lv:
Hypocrite, if yoruba support yoruba is call tribalism but as it's obvious 98% igbo are supporting Obi ,that one is patriotism 🙄

Mumu people 😂
Thank God Obi is support everywhere in Nigeria. Keep painting him an Igbo project,he will win nationally.
Obi has national and international acceptance which will make him win.
BAT is a Yoruba muslim dead project,it can't fly.
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by jibs4lv(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2023
Danniedpastor:

Thank God Obi is support everywhere in Nigeria. Keep painting him an Igbo project,he will win nationally.
Obi has national and international acceptance which will make him win.
BAT is a Yoruba muslim dead project,it can't fly.
Yoruba Muslim yen yen yen, 25 is here already.
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Danniedpastor(m): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
jibs4lv:
Yoruba Muslim yen yen yen, 25 is here already.
Don't worry you won't need onion or rubb to cry that day. So,don't stress it.
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by johnwell(m): 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2023
Malory:
You mean am?
Yes, he's right!

He'll be victorious over ancestors. For the death have no relationship with the living.

Oduduwa president!
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Ruthless70: 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2023
StPete:

You’re as stupid as you sound. What makes you think I’m Igbo or have referred to Ibadan in your described context. Ori e daaru. If what I wrote initially pain you, I’ve just started cos las las you will hang yourself out of frustration. Omo ale jatijati

Awon Baba E Ni ko lo hang Omo ale oodua...

Dindinrin ndato.omo aileko
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Taiggarr: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Brendaniel:

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

Yes....

ONLINE!!!!!
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Brendaniel: 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
Taiggarr:

Yes....

ONLINE!!!!!

Buhari is keeping to his words, the presidency is not for sale and Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by DeOTR: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2023
Danniedpastor:

Don't die of hypertension yet,wait the the results starts pouring in.
You dumb Tinubu guys thinks Obi is an Igbo project... I laugh at your failure.
Tinubu was an average Governor in his time. He was not even among the first ten yet you want to compare him with Obi that was awarded best in many sectors. Best secured state by the IG of police, Best in Education as Anambra moved from 26th to 1st position in WAEC,he won Melinda and Bill gates award as a governor that met the MDG standard at that time.
O boy, I was born and raised in Lagos. I witnessed the crazy tenure of That nitwit called Tinubu. That guy only opened doors for thugs to have access to more funds and converted Lagos to a personal business. So ,stop hyping a thief.
I know much about Anambra and Lagos under both men so,save your lies for your Swagga WhatsApp groups.
N/b: I'm not Igbo o
The records we have even here on Nairaland disagree with all these cooked up beans you're vomiting. Na me you want to tell about Obi and Tinubu? E be like brain dey pain this one.
I was in working in Anambra during Obi tenure as governor and I can tell you categorically that he's a failure. If you disagree, you may as well mention just one standing legacy of the failed politician.
Strong institutions are the backbones of every successful society. If nothing, Tinubu is the pioneer of the revenue collection template every state and even the FG is using today.
It's just about 9 days away, we'll know between me and you, who will have hypertension.
I just don't want to hear Yorubas are betrayers or tribalists, since you believe Obi is not an Igbo project. You'll learn the hard way.
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Danniedpastor(m): 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2023
DeOTR:

The records we have even here on Nairaland disagree with all these cooked up beans you're vomiting. Na me you want to tell about Obi and Tinubu? E be like brain dey pain this one.
I was in working in Anambra during Obi tenure as governor and I can tell you categorically that he's a failure. If you disagree, you may as well mention just one standing legacy of the failed politician.
Strong institutions are the backbones of every successful society. If nothing, Tinubu is the pioneer of the revenue collection template every state and even the FG is using today.
It's just about 9 days away, we'll know between me and you, who will have hypertension.
I just don't want to hear Yorubas are betrayers or tribalists, since you believe Obi is not an Igbo project. You'll learn the hard way.
You are already learning the hard way.
Selling a condemned product is not an easy task. So, keep trying.
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Kcapplied: 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Those who back Obi will not be heard again after February 25 because they'll fail with him.

You see those who pitch their tents with Tinubu, they'll be more relevant as Tinubu wins (is winning) the Presidential Election.

God bless our incoming President

Suffer no dey tire you I swear. Who in his right senses will vote in APC again after all these talk more of someone that is sick and doesn't know what he is doing.
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Solocoin: 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ortom rooting for Obi right from day one. He even disagreed with Wike during their last meeting in Europe. Just for him to support Obi people has forgive him immediately 😂
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Kcapplied: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2023
Danniedpastor:

Don't worry you won't need onion or rubb to cry that day. So,don't stress it.

You should be ashamed of yourself selling bad product to yourself. This time you will suffer to an extent you won't see data to comment here on nairaland.
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by DeOTR: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2023
Danniedpastor:

You are already learning the hard way.
Selling a condemned product is not an easy task. So, keep trying.
No problem. Eligible voters will tell you who is the condemned product by next week. No need for you to cry.
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Emir01: 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2023
This is a rumour news. Am 100% sure this is coming from Obidient watsap group .
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Kcapplied: 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2023
DeOTR:

No problem. Eligible voters will tell you who is the condemned product by next week. No need for you to cry.

Cover your face in shame young man. Better suffering will still come your way that you will understand the meaning of selling bad product.
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by DeOTR: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2023
Kcapplied:

Cover your face in shame young man. Better suffering will still come your way that you will understand the meaning of selling bad product.
Mumu kid. Better suffering you say? I'm OK with anyone who wins the election. It won't affect my income whatsoever. Heck, Buhari is the worst President we've had and my income increased by more than 10 folds just within the last 2 years, so if you're waiting for someone like me to suffer because of bad governance, you'll die waiting.
It's only dummies that blame their misfortunes on government.
I voted against Buhari twice because I was sure nothing good would come out of him (you can't give what you don't have), and I'll be voting for Tinubu this time around because I know what he's capable of.
See! I get paid per hour and if you think I'll be wasting a minute of my time voting for someone based on sentiment, then you must be mistaking me for yourself.
Tinubu will win and Nigeria will be better for it and you'll be glad Obi didn't win.
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by StPete: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Ruthless70:

Awon Baba E Ni ko lo hang Omo ale oodua...

Dindinrin ndato.omo aileko

Oponu arindin…iya baba baba e Lon bawi. Asinwin. Atoole. Stupid frustrated agbado urchin living a cursed life. Get lost and off my mentions you cretin
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Ruthless70: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2023
StPete:

Oponu arindin…iya baba baba e Lon bawi. Asinwin. Atoole. Stupid frustrated agbado urchin living a cursed life. Get lost and off my mentions you cretin

I don't know how U r attacking me..I no say U no get sense normal but we gat to be brother, just catching cruise
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Drsnives(m): 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
saphiere:
I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.
Yes, right just like how our ist female speaker patricia who used 600 million to renovate her office n was disgraced out
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by OptimistBrain: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2023
tempex88:
Summary of G5 Support

Wike - TINUBU
Ortom - OBI
Seyi - TINUBU
Ikpeazu, - OBI
Ugwanyi - OBI
Ikpeazu and Ugwanyi is with Atiku... Wike and Seyi is with Tinubu. Only Ortom is with Obi
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Taiggarr: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2023
Brendaniel:

Buhari is keeping to his words, the presidency is not for sale and Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

All of a sudden you love Jibrin

Hehehehehe..

The "most useless" PRESIDENT ever is now the BEST?

IDIOTIC VILLAGE NUMBSKULL!!!
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Mrmb: 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2023
dre11:
*Ortom, Mimiko, Duke, George, Anyim back Obi

*Wike, Fayose lean towards Tinubu

*Ugwuanyi now backing Atiku

*Makinde, Ikpeazu still undecided

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/02/17/how-g-5-governors-other-pdp-leaders-stand-on-presidential-choice/amp/

Makinde is for jagaban 100%
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Brendaniel: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2023
Taiggarr:

All of a sudden you love Jibrin

Hehehehehe..

The "most useless" PRESIDENT ever is now the BEST?

IDIOTIC VILLAGE NUMBSKULL!!!

Your problem, Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by donmik: 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2023
If I may speak, let me say the G5 have lost it all cos they don't have a belonging place as it is too late for them to make influ3nce anywhere. I can say only Ortom has been known to be clearly supporting Obi for long now.

The rest are cowards and betrayers to their constituencies
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Taiggarr: 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2023
Brendaniel:

Your problem, Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

Yes....

ONLINE!!!
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Brendaniel: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2023
Taiggarr:

Yes....

ONLINE!!!

Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Taiggarr: 6:13am On Feb 18, 2023
Brendaniel:

Yep!

ONLINE..
Re: How G-5 Governors, Other PDP Leaders Stand On Presidential Choice by Brendaniel: 7:54am On Feb 18, 2023
Taiggarr:

Yep!

ONLINE..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"We Used To Kill People In PDP" - Orji Uzor Kalu Opens Up (VIDEO) / "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) / Boko Haram Soldiers Abandon Masters, Bury Weapons In Forest – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.