Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Speaking Up In Public? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Speaking Up In Public? (266 Views)

Why Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Saturday? / Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Attacking Atiku ? / Maina Has Started Speaking Up On How He Spent The N24bn ―source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Speaking Up In Public? by Goodmarlian: 7:50am On Feb 17, 2023
You only see them online never in public,they dont even share fliers in the streets like obidients why are they afraid of or are they not proud og their candidate?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Speaking Up In Public? by Ireportlive: 7:53am On Feb 17, 2023
I speak in public and I know many who do... Tinubu has a massive team running door to door grassroot mobilisation and campaign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Speaking Up In Public? by Goodmarlian: 7:56am On Feb 17, 2023
Ireportlive:
I speak in public and I know many who do... Tinubu has a massive team running door to door grassroot mobilisation and campaign

Dey play

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Speaking Up In Public? by Ireportlive: 7:58am On Feb 17, 2023
Goodmarlian:

Dey play

They are going to communities, Landlord/ Tenant association, Estates and engaging in door to door campaign

1 Like

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Speaking Up In Public? by OnyeAshuaUru: 7:59am On Feb 17, 2023
Tinubu doesn't have any genuine supporter.
The ones online are just an army of vulture feasting on the cadaver of the desperate drug lord.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Speaking Up In Public? by shuttox: 8:15am On Feb 17, 2023
They are ashamed
Their Oga dey Bleep up all the time
Re: Why Are Tinubu Supporters Afraid Of Speaking Up In Public? by SpatialKing(m): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2023
Why are Tinubu's supporters destroying the South west... Some should educate them that they are reducing Tinubu's votes

(1) (Reply)

"EFCC Can Tackle Vote Buying" - Kobaba Reacts / DSS Reveal Plan By Boko Haram To Attack Abuja Kaduna Train / Atiku Abubakar Tips To Win In Close Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.