Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Am I Still Limited To The 20k Daily Limit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am I Still Limited To The 20k Daily Limit (505 Views)

CBN Sets N50,000 As Daily Limit On Contactless Payments / See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today / How To Make Over 20k Daily In TELECOMS VTU Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Still Limited To The 20k Daily Limit by Olaolex: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2023
Good morning Nairalanders. Please I am confused o. If I want to pay through POS, am I still limited to the 20k individual daily limit?
please I want to confirm this before going there with my card. Because going to the bank to withdraw 60k plus OTC is not a wise thing to do at the moment
PS: This will be absolutely cashless transaction (from my bank account to theirs). Thanks
nlfpmod, mynd44 please help me. I'm confused.
Re: Am I Still Limited To The 20k Daily Limit by Pierocash(m): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2023
Olaolex:
Good morning Nairalanders. Please I am confused o. If I want to pay through POS, am I still limited to the 20k individual daily limit?
please I want to confirm this before going there with my card. Because going to the bank to withdraw 60k plus OTC is not a wise thing to do at the moment
PS: This will be absolutely cashless transaction (from my bank account to theirs). Thanks
the limit only applies to withdrawal and not transfer
Re: Am I Still Limited To The 20k Daily Limit by Janesouthall: 9:09am On Feb 17, 2023
Olaolex:

It's only applicable to counter and atm machines...other than they you can use pos or better still transfer to the pos person account...then he give you the amount you transfer...that's how people bypass the so called limit.
Re: Am I Still Limited To The 20k Daily Limit by Olaolex: 9:16am On Feb 17, 2023
Janesouthall:

It's only applicable to counter and atm machines...other than they you can use pos or better still transfer to the pos person account...then he give you the amount you transfer...that's how people bypass the so called limit.
I'm baffled with the way banks network is misbehaving. It is very had to tranfer this days. My android is faulty and bank code don't usually work during the day.
Re: Am I Still Limited To The 20k Daily Limit by Olaolex: 9:20am On Feb 17, 2023
Pierocash:
the limit only applies to withdrawal and not transfer
I don't want to do transfer. What is disturbing is banks network. Their network is not reliable this days. What I meant is that can I bypass by paying with my card through company pos sir?
Re: Am I Still Limited To The 20k Daily Limit by Olaolex: 9:22am On Feb 17, 2023
Please miss annahh, a brother needs your help ma'am. Thanks in advanced ma'am.
Re: Am I Still Limited To The 20k Daily Limit by Annahh(f): 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Olaolex:
Please miss annahh, a brother needs your help ma'am. Thanks in advanced ma'am.
The 20k limit is for withdrawal, you can do transfers without the limit.
Re: Am I Still Limited To The 20k Daily Limit by Annahh(f): 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2023
Olaolex:
I don't want to do transfer. What is disturbing is banks network. Their network is not reliable this days. What I meant is that can I bypass by paying with my card through company pos sir?
Yes you can.
Re: Am I Still Limited To The 20k Daily Limit by Olaolex: 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2023
Annahh:
The 20k limit is for withdrawal, you can do transfers without the limit.
Acknoledged ma. Thanks you very much ma.
Re: Am I Still Limited To The 20k Daily Limit by Olaolex: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2023
Annahh:
Yes you can.
I'm grateful. God bless you ma'am

(1) (Reply)

Gt Bank Ussd Code Not Working. / Save As Little As N1,000 And Get As Much As N1,000,000 In Return. / I Transacted With A Guy On Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.